Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the 'plates' removable? I have a Russell hobbs thingy where the plates come out for washing and the have different plates for different things. Cheaper than bunging on the cooker for bacon, sausages burger’s etc
I NOT sob
Hurrah for Russel Hobb.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Good grief. Less Marcel Marceau, more You bell, Monroe.

To be fair, I think that was the least of OH’s worries
If anyone wants a new avi, or even if you just haven’t seen it before, there’s a LOT going on here. The expressions are a constant pendulum between simpleton and serial killer. No HONKING either so you can watch with the volume up

(That’s her “security filter” by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This reminded me of one of the first things that made me go Hmmm 🤔 re: JM's story & general personality. It was a tweet where she said something like:

I slowly, painstakingly dragged a cart full of heavy parcels through icy hail and winds to the post office this morning. Even though it was agony with my hurty shoulder and crumbling bones and I've probably caught pneumonia now. I know people's orders are late but it's just me, all by my little smol self, doing everything and it's really hard and you're all so mean and ungrateful.

Except somehow I remember it as being even more whiny than I can seem to write 😅

ETA: I can't remember when that was so don't know what she was sending. Maybe Kickstarter books or possibly Patreon?
You forgot the pack of wolves chasing her...😁😁😁

---

Jack’s got a very limited understanding of lots of things. Especially

SAME
View attachment 1911973
v NOT THE SAME
She's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1912338

"A pretty bleeping poof" SURE JAN.

She went through a phase of using this filter on everything and every time I saw it I nearly ground my teeth to powder. Just when you think she can't be any more bleeping annoying.
It's making me feel a bit 'stabby' which is inconvenient because I don't have to open any tins for dinner🔨🗡🥫
Also, is it possible to regurgitate disgust because I'm now remembering the whole hilarious 'flappy fish' debacle too.

AND THE MUSIC😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's making me feel a bit 'stabby' which is inconvenient because I don't have to open any tins for dinner🔨🗡🥫
Also, is it possible to regurgitate disgust because I'm now remembering the whole hilarious 'flappy fish' debacle too.

AND THE MUSIC😵
It's where the copyright free music just stops in the middle and there's a three second pause before it restarts. She couldn't even be arsed to loop it. Sloppy, cheap and tit just like everything she touches (apart from the sideboards )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Coming from the past but I missed being able to join in the Viz/Rude Kid chat on the last thread because I was BUSY.

I used to love Roger Mellie the Man on the Telly sooooo, seeing as how Jack claims to only check her social media while she's on the loo I present:

Jack as Roger Mellie (aka Twitter on the Shitter).

Mellie.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
No problem. Clothes don’t really need washing. Just hang them up around the house to air them out. Or shove them in bin bags under the bed and just buy some more.

Are you my ex lodger? [narrows eyes]

Can't be. I'd be able to smell you from here if you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still like the reason she gave for turning down a TV series 😂
View attachment 1912061
I remain hopeful of a show focused on Jack’s singing, dancing, poetry, home decor tips, cooking, thrifty hacks, fashion and makeup guidance, garden chair arranging and two year old hot takes on the issues of the day
Do you know what I think would be good? Louis Theroux meets Jack Monroe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Don’t fear for Jack, my tenderstems. She’s just now softly, gently, painstakingly moving one scant item at a time across the mountains, prairies and valleys of Thorpe Bay all by her smol pixie self.
View attachment 1911843
One teeny teeny tiny arthritically agonized snuffling and giggling step closer, always closer, forever closer, to her grifted home and its impossibly bucolic spring-blooming forever hydrangea.

(ETA for those who don’t know, this is really Jack. It’s from her Insta 😂)

Is it just me, or has she

a) lost her right leg and

b) photoshopped the remaining one to about six foot tall?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack as a piranha.
Piranhas are South American fish with razor-sharp teeth and a reputation for feeding frenzies. In fact, piranha means "tooth fish" in the Brazilian language of the Tupi people. However, not all piranha species have a taste for blood; some are vegetarian. I wonder if any piranhas are 90% vegan.
View attachment 1911870
Jack hun, get invisaline. If you can afford the Emin in the bathroom, you can afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm quite amused but the squigs who @ Jack to say that their favourite peas have gone up by 20p. What on earth do they think she's going to do about it.

Also I imagine it grates her mushrooms.
I would love someone to design a bot called ‘mitherbot’ to just randomly, slowly, gently report on price changes at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To be fair, I think that was the least of OH’s worries
If anyone wants a new avi, or even if you just haven’t seen it before, there’s a LOT going on here. The expressions are a constant pendulum between simpleton and serial killer. No HONKING either so you can watch with the volume up

(That’s her “security filter” by the way)
Christ, what did I just watch? Was like somebody who is unfamiliar with humans tried to depict one in a cartoon. (Love the fact that even cartoonified her nails still look filthy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just popping in to say that Chinchillas smell lovely. All soft and baby powderish - and Jack don't you dare find one in a puddle because you have to look after them. For about 10 years.

How many walls do we reckon she or F&B hostage Matt Gloss have painted yet? My money's on zero. Still softly, gently, choosing colours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.