Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch that election date thing. I’m a right ol’ lefty wanker who would happily knit my own yogurt and publicly wear green cords. Making Toff seem like an idiot to me should be eassssssy for Jack. I’m predisposed to think she’s wrong. Yet I know if I watch it, Jack will annoy me so much that I’ll come away signing up for a local hunt and weekly sneering at benefit claimant classes.
Haha! I like Toff for what it's worth. Completely transparent about having a ghostwriter help her with her books etc, unlike many so called zeleb authors...shame Jack turned one down hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
from “I didn’t have the six p for jam” to “I was buying sideboards for £300, then ordering another”, (while laughing)
Lol it is legit one of my aneurysms about her stupid “crying cos jam had gone up sixpence” story in Feb 2022 that she wasn’t even buying the bleeping jam back in THE POV, just being thick as pigshit about price increases.
17147586-4834-475C-874A-F169C3620675.jpeg
E8E55456-747A-430B-8522-1D5465DAD9FF.jpeg
17795283-25BA-477F-AD72-B0A785C67895.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm quite amused but the squigs who @ Jack to say that their favourite peas have gone up by 20p. What on earth do they think she's going to do about it.

Also I imagine it grates her mushrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Saw a heron in the Tesco car park yesterday and now I feel like I should have tried to sniff it. As you were.
My kid saw a heron land on our garage roof and gobsmacked said to me, 'mummy, look! an eagle!' I was tres amused, especially when it did a massive plop that seemed to jet propel it off said roof...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Haha! I like Toff for what it's worth. Completely transparent about having a ghostwriter help her with her books etc, unlike many so called zeleb authors...shame Jack turned one down hehe.
I still like the reason she gave for turning down a TV series 😂
2C368CB9-6575-405E-ACFD-87EA8D9CE532.jpeg

I remain hopeful of a show focused on Jack’s singing, dancing, poetry, home decor tips, cooking, thrifty hacks, fashion and makeup guidance, garden chair arranging and two year old hot takes on the issues of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm a big fan of the thread title and have been 🦉 at the 'Fraus on the ground' book shop reports.

Maybe Jack's been WARNED by Bluebird about the Titanic level book failure and she's in a sulk. There must be some uncomfortable questions to answer. Rosemary dropping her right before the book release feels planned for maximum damage. What I'd give to be a fly on the wall in United's office that day.

PS. There's a lone swan that hates my guts at the lake near me, I shan't be getting close enough to sniff him but he's just as likable as our Jackie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I haven’t had a thread title nom in so long. Stop breathing. Can’t do this anymore etc etc.

I’m not looking for a pic of it because it’s gross (and fish freak me out so this thread is already a horror) but Jack is one of those parasite fish that attach to a larger fish’s tongue. They replace the fish’s tongue and leech off of it until it dies. I can think of no better metaphor for Jack’s relationships.
Not meaning to traumatise you further tenderstem, but what about those jack fish that'll swim up your watnots if you have a piss and a sandwich in the Amazon?
Screenshot_20230126-170828_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Ugh, tonight is going to be exhausting. Alice Evans is due in court any second now and I'm praying Jack keeps under her rock until the case is over.
I just don't have time for this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry haven't had chance to Grunk yet.

Jack Cod-roe? (Apols if done already)

Had to whizz into Asda again, GK *still* covered up by 2 copies of Dr Rupy's book so either a) no one is looking for it or b) it was uncovered and has been covered up again 😆

Also, I've started keeping my receipts, mainly to give me an idea of what my next shop will cost. I've probably done more VBI-ing than JM has since she invented it. Or am I Jack? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Not meaning to traumatise you further tenderstem, but what about those jack fish that'll swim up your watnots if you have a piss and a sandwich in the Amazon?
View attachment 1912081
I cannot believe that Jack immortalized this traumatic event in stollen and “stray pots of cream lying around”. What a sicko.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 75
The NYT has an article today about what future humans will find cringe about 2020s humans. This stood out to me:
1000003091.jpg

Really makes you think 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Lol it is legit one of my aneurysms about her stupid “crying cos jam had gone up sixpence” story in Feb 2022 that she wasn’t even buying the bleeping jam back in THE POV, just being thick as pigshit about price increases.
she could have skipped, the fags, booze snow vape expensive makeup, designer clothes, doc martens etc etc
Now she’s on the bonne maman and the coconut stuff that cost over a fiver a jar

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.