Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this whole ‘I’ve been renting for X years’ shite. I was 33 when I bought my first flat and I had had a full time job for years and saved and saved for the deposit. I lived in some bleeping dive rentals along the way. But there is nothing weird or unusual about that. It’s boringly ordinary. Just like her

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How many times do we think she’s really moved flats/houses? I’m guessing maybe seven, tops.
@colouredlines has done the most amazing FORENSIC timeline of this ❤❤❤
Since this post we know more about 5 and 6 in the timeline and the in between; she broke up with her fiancée in November 2013, moved into a really nice flat her friend was selling and let her live in, and from there was living with Legster by the end of March 2014 at latest (they got together in early March and Jack moved in after about a week)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been shopping in Sainsbury. No GK to hide or even a space where it could have been. She's done for now isn't she? I could almost feel sorry for her, but lies will always get you found out. It's astonishing that she's got away with it for so long. I now wonder if she's actually running a parody account, what with the slop, the blatant lies, the grifting, the insane "tips".The snark, the flounce, the fact that her parent don't seem to be bothered. I keep expecting her come back and say Gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Been shopping in Sainsbury. No GK to hide or even a space where it could have been. She's done for now isn't she? I could almost feel sorry for her, but lies will always get you found out. It's astonishing that she's got away with it for so long. I now wonder if she's actually running a parody account, what with the slop, the blatant lies, the grifting, the insane "tips".The snark, the flounce, the fact that her parent don't seem to be bothered. I keep expecting her come back and say Gotcha.
I, too, have just been to Sainsbury's 🍉 I swear that the 3x GK I saw on display were the same three I saw last week 🤔

ION, cucumbers are up from 69p (teehee) to 75p!! That is a 344% increase!! 😮 No wonder we have not heard from Jack 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Burger boys need somewhere to park... 🍔
I’m going to repost this because it’s so apparent from the tales of their shirts, toothbrushes, socks on the floor for her to pick up and their overwhelming stench of Lynx and Wotsits that just like all the other made up people in her stories, she’s never actually met an actual man IRL, let alone had one in her EXECUTIVE LUXURY FLAT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Not only does she have to appropriate a different character but also a different time. Why make yourself out to be middle aged at 27? Who is she trying to impress?
The whole “I’m so old, oooh back in my day” schtick falls down somewhat because Chic and Nile Rogers were from a good 15-20 years before she was born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her cultural references are really odd. She’s a bit young for Counting Crows too…

Reactions: 34
and then Bruno Brooke’s would talk over the song, bastard.
Just as you were about to eat a Spangle on your Raleigh Chopper amirite!?

Apologies for my I WANT DATE STAMPED GLOSS RECEIPTS however the date stamp is really useful for putting together timelines like “said she was sleeping on the floor, but was posting Chanel lipstick haul the next day”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
More working class cosplaying. Like all working class people lucky enough to be In a room with their BETTERS need to be grovelling boot lickers

“c’or blimey guvnor (while nervously scrunchingher flat cap in her hand) I didn’t expect to win, i woz just so happy and eternally grateful to be invited somewhere where the heatings on! I don’tfink I deserve to win but my gawwd am I grateful!” *bows scrapes, shuffles off stage, bumps into Claudia does nervous pixie giggle* AND EVERYONE CLAPPED
Eeee-up Zanfee I woz so ‘appy you came to me ‘umble (£675 a month. I RENT) ‘ome for an ‘umble pot o’ watery gruel.

And Lawd! Loveable ‘Umble Urchin me in the paper!

D32856B0-134B-4622-9DF5-A1BD7DDDF62E.jpeg

PS Don’t forget to tell ‘em ‘bout me prize!

5DDC63F5-F50E-4857-AB05-FFB24BD4A013.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Why does she need a parking space when she can't drive? I'm apparently entitled to one here 🍉 but I don't own a car, so what's the point?
Woman I work with insisted on one to go with her 'title' despite not being able to drive.

A few years back she insisted on a laptop when one of the hybrid workers was given one.Never left her desk.

Unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.