Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read an article about Hannah from S Club 7 being “homeless” and not one bit of her story makes any sense. Including the fact that during her S-Club days she was ‘only’ on £150,000 a year and this is why she now has no money nearly thirty years later….. except for the coffee shop she owns 😭 I’m now so alert to the grifty ways of these types of people. So thanks Jack, I guess. Thanks for all you do. You’re a force for good in this world.
I think that's partly headlines, iirc she said that what actually happened was that a flat rental fell through because the landlord asked for a £6,000 upfront deposit she couldn't pay. So she and her boyfriend and children spent a couple of weeks over Christmas living in a friend's office whilst looking for somewhere else to live. Definitely could have made better use of her money back in the day though, didn't one of the guys sell his Brit Award online? Although Hannah doesn't have genuinely poor people offering her their last fiver on earth, which is what Jack would have if she announced on Twitter that this happened to her

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone done a welfare check on Wonky? It’s hard for us without Jack but imagine how much harder it is for her super fan. My thoughts and prayers are with you Wonks at this difficult time 🙏🏼
I wouldn't worry. She has transferred her attentions to Janey Godley.

ETA who very sensibly is NOT engaging with her at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She’s nice about him when he’s her human shield. When the GoHenry chaos kicked off, it was all “my wonderful son, who was selflessly buying a present for someone because he’s so kind, had his card rejected” ok hun well don’t tell the internet you’re misusing his card 💅
She’s bleeping awful most of the time. The chores lists, the laughing about not remembering his birthday. She seems to delight in making him miserable.

This one is particularly disgusting - especially as she was a vegan for about 5 minutes.
80D63DE5-E50F-4D87-958E-01A6DCC069B0.jpeg

from this deleted post: https://archive.ph/2018.05.04-10204...tstrap.com/2018/05/02/the-only-way-is-ethics/ I mean the whole post is full of bigging up fibs so that’s probably not true either but she did actually make those chore things so who knows.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
:unsure:🤭
28724357-ACB5-427D-8E90-1A4CD7A7C1D2.jpeg

D698CC26-56A2-4D7F-81D7-6776B04FC32E.jpeg
00637CBC-4470-4B26-94F5-A6074D269F69.jpeg

Now, I might be colourblind but that doesn’t look like SAINSBURY’S BASICS ORANGE LIVERY to me.

Further, I’m no expert, just a humble Jackie Collins fan who’s never even made dessert for BILL NIGHY (hangs head In mortification), but it also looks to me as if a switched on LIGHTBULB might be in play here too…

ETA I think we’ve discovered her “Police Friend” back there behind the sink too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’m really sorry. I was the one who posted that and I meant to actually squig that line out as it was completely irrelevant, and she’s a bleep-and I forgot to do so. I’ll do better next time.
It’s one of those things (like the prostitution and stealing food to survive, being evicted etc etc during the pov) that she’s increasingly embellished over time and changed as it’s served her needs.

I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole if I were you, not least because not only is it exceptionally triggering but it makes you absolutely beyond furious when you start pulling it together, as with much else she’s weaponized TW free (like the multiple contradictory TW-free lurid accounts of her various alleged su***de attempts for eg)

Suffice to say, it’s brought up in a number of her interviews and is summed up perfectly (and nonsensically, and “never heard this version before-ally”) here in the most recent one, the Hattenstone Guardian piece. That gives you the flavour of the past X number of years of this particular strand of her bullshit.

View attachment 1917197View attachment 1917198
15 GCSES?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No need to apologise. Just a bit sensitive to it.
I’m really sorry. I was the one who posted that and I meant to actually squig that line out as it was completely irrelevant, and she’s a bleep-and I forgot to do so. I’ll do better next time.
It’s one of those things (like the prostitution and stealing food to survive, being evicted etc etc during the pov) that she’s increasingly embellished over time and changed as it’s served her needs.

I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole if I were you, not least because not only is it exceptionally triggering but it makes you absolutely beyond furious when you start pulling it together, as with much else she’s weaponized TW free (like the multiple contradictory TW-free lurid accounts of her various alleged su***de attempts for eg)

Suffice to say, it’s brought up in a number of her interviews and is summed up perfectly (and nonsensically, and “never heard this version before-ally”) here in the most recent one, the Hattenstone Guardian piece. That gives you the flavour of the past X number of years of this particular strand of her bullshit.

View attachment 1917197View attachment 1917198

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We managed to be out by 11pm, too – it really wasn’t like that in my day.
In other words... "The gig finished just before 11 and we promptly left the venue"

I don't think I've ever been to a gig in the UK that didn't have an 11pm (or earlier) curfew, tbh. Amazing how she manages to turn a pretty regular occurrence like going to a popular musician's concert (Camden Roundhouse is hardly a pub back room is it...) into a unique maverick 'could only happen to Jack' experience

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wouldn't worry. She has transferred her attentions to Janey Godley.

ETA who very sensibly is NOT engaging with her at all.
Im not sure if we are allowed to discuss squigs but if my fella spent that much time publicly worshiping and flirting with another women 24/7 then he’d be out on his ear! It’s humiliating for her wife surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In other words... "The gig finished just before 11 and we promptly left the venue"

I don't think I've ever been to a gig in the UK that didn't have an 11pm (or earlier) curfew, tbh. Amazing how she manages to turn a pretty regular occurrence like going to a popular musician's concert (Camden Roundhouse is hardly a pub back room is it...) into a unique maverick 'could only happen to Jack' experience
yeh but that’s cos you probably have mates and doing standard things with mates like: going to gigs, having friends for dinner etc is just utterly normal to you. To Jack who is terminally friendless, every aspect of the evening likely blew her mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Talking of fake tan, can we please mither about this? I'd usually be reluctant to accuse someone with Greek heritage of blackfishing (I'd assume it was their natural colour after being in the sun) but literally the only time I've ever seen her look this dark is at the same time that she's sporting an appropriated hairstyle 🤢

Also: sort your bleeping eyebrows out.
View attachment 1917134
Tbf, having greek heritage is neither here nor there when it comes to black fishing. If you’re not black or mixed, then doing tit like this is definitely black fishing (imho).
To me it looks like she’s used a lotttt of filters to make her skin look darker here, which is not bad in itself, many people want to look nice and tanned and glowy in the summer, but paired with the braids… idk it defo looks like black fishing to me 🫣!

• Heart
Apologies but as an ED Frau I’m oddly triggered by that Gloss post where she says she’s lost 6lb and it’s sent me down a receipts rabbit hole. Unfortunately I’m not brill at Tattle searches and she has deleted everything with the phrase ED in it from Twitter. Would anyone like to help me gather together the ED contradictions or tell me to duck off and stop obsessing!?

go well pals
I'll tell you to duck off and stop obsessing if it's gonna be bad for your actual ED. Jack isn't worth it x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s nice about him when he’s her human shield. When the GoHenry chaos kicked off, it was all “my wonderful son, who was selflessly buying a present for someone because he’s so kind, had his card rejected” ok hun well don’t tell the internet you’re misusing his card 💅
Absolutely no chance that goHenry was ever SBs as she gave an interview saying she loaded it for her groceries to stop her overspending! (Which is stupid as they’re a couple of quid a month to run. Just take a £20 note!)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m going to repost this because it’s so apparent from the tales of their shirts, toothbrushes, socks on the floor for her to pick up and their overwhelming stench of Lynx and Wotsits that just like all the other made up people in her stories, she’s never actually met an actual man IRL, let alone had one in her EXECUTIVE LUXURY FLAT
I think she’s even not-quite-nicked the scummy mummy shtick from a column in the Sunday Times Style magazine (iirc but definitely Times or Telegraph) called Slummy Mummy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she’s even not-quite-nicked the scummy mummy shtick from a column in the Sunday Times Style magazine (iirc but definitely Times or Telegraph) called Slummy Mummy.
That was by Fiona Neill and was fictional, she later turned it into a couple of novels. But then Jack's version is also fiction so ...

• Haha
With all her ailments/unruly labia/whatever she said about her tits, she should go on that Embarrassing Bodies programme

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.