Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mirrors would need to be BEFORE the counselling
Shame, I found this pic on the internet and was hoping someone wanted to buy it with me and drive round Thorpe Bay for a mega IRL troll session. I guess we could hire it for FrauFest?View attachment 1915922

---

Ariel can sing *taps sign* WARNED
Can we rent a clown car with a tow hitch and one of those huge trailers? If so, I'm in.

Reactions: 26
Went to local Morrisons on the way home and saw TK had some interesting placement on the shelves. Either we have a Frau on the loose or someone gave up and just chucked it on the shelf because they have better things to be getting on with. Either way, chapeau dear

Reactions: 41
I went through the logs a few threads ago to see if I could find the edit Jack claimed someone had made to it saying she was adopted ( spoiler- it wasn’t there because it never happened) and almost all of the disputed edits were people adding/removing Jack’s birth name and swapping pronouns, which seems to be an ongoing thing rather than triggered by anything Jack did

Reactions: 27
Does that mean I can change my court outfit to a moomin?

Reactions: 20
Can we have Mediocre Tits for a thread title?

Reactions: 30
Prizes can be won for the following games: hook a duck brambly mouse, guess the number of coins in the bathtub, pin the hands on Caroline, whack-a-pumble, cross-country yomping (first one to Asda wins!).
I’m as up for JackStock as the next Frau but there’s no way I’m playing whack-a-Pumble. That shapeshifting deviant would break into your house and smother you with it’s miss-shaped pastry mass if you even looked at it. Stay away from the evil fucker, DO NOT PROVOKE A PUMBLE!

Reactions: 42
Reactions: 41
If she’s doesn’t come back to Twitter (supposing she didn’t slide into Instagram, Facebook or blogging) how long after would the threads get closed?

Reactions: 15
Why does all her food look so alive?

---

Without meaning to offend, your profile photo has been causing me psychological distress for a while now. I'm okay with the moomins. Maybe they could help with the counselling? Emotional support moomins?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If she’s doesn’t come back to Twitter (supposing she didn’t slide into Instagram, Facebook or blogging) how long after would the threads get closed?
We managed whilst she was in dayhab. We just go bonkers doing mithering and greatest hits. At some stage she appears on twitter and immediately makes us all wish she hadn’t.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.