Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blackwell's have restricted replies to their GK tweet. Only (recent) tweet on their timeline that they've done it on. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Had a couple of days away so no idea what she is up to at the mo. Just wanted to say to all frauen that "spaff" is possibly my fave word of all time. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Basically sheā€™s an amateur haircutting, housework and fruit aficionado from whom Jack gets stuff. Oh and in 2020 Jack was trying to poison her with ā€œheirloom vinegarā€ in revenge for enabling her teen alcohol abuse. View attachment 1907257View attachment 1907258View attachment 1907267
I circled this date cos here she is a mere FIVE DAYS before Hunger Hurts waxing lyrical (in a much longer thread) about the bounty of the earth and her family. View attachment 1907294View attachment 1907260View attachment 1907263View attachment 1907334
A girl called Jack
View attachment 1907331View attachment 1907273View attachment 1907274
Oh and thereā€™s this of courseā€¦
The time she was played by June Whitfield in a BBC thing.
Which was more than enough for Jack to centre herself in JWā€™s death.
View attachment 1907328
All that and she's a closet Nazi according to Big D. Quite the family indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's another thing that's doesn't make any sense from Sniffarella.
She didn't want her mam & dad or SS to know that her and the kid were starving dickens characters but went to the papers.

It was nothing but a massive con and I wouldn't be shocked if I found out Spudly & Big Guns were in on it from the start.

---

Linda LaHughes dad was in a sideboard and not an iron lung ..makes ya think šŸ¤” šŸ˜

Spudly & Big Guns has *ended* me. Silent laughing so much the bed is shaking. MrGroovy is asking whatā€™s wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As sheā€™s quiet and no doubt Farrow and Balling it up some brand new walls, I thought you might enjoy a rainbow smorgasbord trip down memory lane from everyoneā€™s favourite understudy narrator.

I bring you, Jack and the Amazing Technicolor Slopbowls
Holy tit. Who the actual duck thought publishing her would be a bright idea? If we aren't already deep into Idiocracy, we must be tantalisingly close.

---

Itā€™s ice cream made from leftover stollen and ā€œstray pots of cream lying aroundā€ šŸ¤¢ after Christmas for a lucky, lucky friend sheā€™s not seeing til a week later. I think Iā€™d rather take my chances with the spatchcocked sloth.

View attachment 1906679
I may never breathe again. Goodbye my friends. Send pallbearios.

---

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm still not entirely sure how i feel about awfully molly

like, yes, she did an "amazing job laying it all out" and now every time jack tweets, there's more and more valid criticism

but she also did an "amazing job" of stealing everything for her blog from here

dunno i guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
To be fair, is it stealing? This is an open website and we must assume anything we say or share is public. We donā€™t do it for money or clout, but we have no control over others using receipts and information to do so.

The positive thing is that Molly -regardless of what you think of her - has spread the knowledge that Jack is a liar and a charlatan. Does the end justify the means? In this case I like to think so.
(Disclaimer I think ā€˜Mollyā€™ā€™s behaviour has been a bit weird since she got a bit of a name for herself but I overlook it for the greater good of exposing Jack as a liar and a fraud).

• Heart
Reactions: 127
Dear Ninnies,
During this quiet time I feel the need to tell you that in the staffroom yesterday šŸ‰, I said that someone had really grated my mushrooms šŸ„
Dearhearts, I'm not sure anyone understood me... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Anyone else find their canal parlance slipping into real life?

Tenderstems? Anyone? Is it just me?
Go well pals āœŒ

why am i hearing this in actual serafina's voice?

20230124_232959.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I did a search after seeing this to see if Queen Kathy had interacted with smol pixie and she has. I feel a little let down given that Kathy might be one of my favourite people ever. Although itā€™s been 10 months since the last interaction so fingers crossed Kathy has seen the light, Iā€™d like to think she could see right through Jack given her akshual working class background.

---

I hadnā€™t either. Sheā€™s a bit shite isnā€™t she?
Holy tit. Who the actual duck thought publishing her would be a bright idea? If we aren't already deep into Idiocracy, we must be tantalisingly close.

---

I may never breathe again. Goodbye my friends. Send pallbearios.

---
On it babe x šŸŽ©

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear Ninnies,
During this quiet time I feel the need to tell you that in the staffroom yesterday šŸ‰, I said that someone had really grated my mushrooms šŸ„
Dearhearts, I'm not sure anyone understood me... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Anyone else find their canal parlance slipping into real life?

Tenderstems? Anyone? Is it just me?
Go well pals āœŒ
YES! I have to fight the urge to call my pals Tenderstems as I wish them to Go Well. One day Iā€™ll crack like Jack fighting the urge to sing to a captive crowd.

now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm still not entirely sure how i feel about awfully molly

like, yes, she did an "amazing job laying it all out" and now every time jack tweets, there's more and more valid criticism

but she also did an "amazing job" of stealing everything for her blog from here

dunno i guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It is a tricky one. I think, although tattle clearly has amazing receipt keepers (and artists, song writers, meme queens, and poets) it's still just viewed as a bitchy gossip site. Jack only really started getting widespread scrutiny after AM, because, whilst she was clearly lifting a lot from here, she wasn't seen as being from here iyswim?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
To be fair, is it stealing? This is an open website and we must assume anything we say or share is public. We donā€™t do it for money or clout, but we have no control over others using receipts and information to do so.
People steal from here and it pops up on Twitter.
But posts from twitter pop up on here, we squig them out, but we're still taking their posts. Nothings private on the internet.

"Molly" just took it and posted it in one place. I dont think she planned the blow up viral post she got, not the blog etc, she just tried to cash in a bit. I think whatever illness she had just made it a bit too time consuming for them to carry on.

It doesn't amount to a mountain of piss though. Best to stay out of it all and watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

Everything she does or says is just so off-putting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Iā€™ve never actually watched this before. Blimey. Sheā€™s just awful. And now weā€™re seeing more and more about how unprofessional and unreliable sheā€™s been for years, I am left astounded that anyone has been giving her any paid gigs whatsoever. Thereā€™s no justice in this world, is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Sheā€™s so bloody unprofessional. Talking about her last book because Grifty Kitchen was late and she didnā€™t even refresh her knowledge of the shite sheā€™d written?

I know I am a Nigella Fanboy, sorry canal, but I guarantee you she could speak unprompted about a recipe from How To Eat, Domestic Goddess, or Kitchen as easily as she could about her latest book.

Itā€™s laughable that Jackā€™s considered any kind of authority on food or cooking at all. There isnā€™t even a surface to scratch.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
It's taken a few weeks but I've finally read the wiki and I still have no idea who this person is, except they are very beggy. I see this name trending constantly so it caught my attention! I'll keep lurking and try to catch up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.