Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S/S pinched from @Goldman thanks.

View attachment 1907391
This explains why she's changed height from a tiny 5'1 to a huge 5'3. Matt with the forearms did it.

View attachment 1907397
You were right about that Jack. For once in your life you were right.
Jack has never not believed she could do something. She has never passed the mic. She never signal boosts things that don't feed her back. All roads lead to Jack. Like a tit more overblown Rome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I am not Jack as I have three squeezy pouches of soured cream lying about as Hello fresh keep sending them as garnish or something and nobody in this house likes soured cream. I keep them in the fridge in case someone changes their mind and wants to eat the whole pouch like some strange yoghurt (will never happen) and when they go out of date I chuck them in the bin.
Are you me dear heart?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone know what happened to AM’s account? Was gonna show my friend her Jack timeline and just saw she’s deleted

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm very much enjoying how the comments on one of the quote tweets of that awful 'can't do it any more' post, has turned into a lengthy and detailed discussion about painting furniture. Far more interesting and helpful than any of the smolpixie's shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm very much enjoying how the comments on one of the quote tweets of that awful 'can't do it any more' post, has turned into a lengthy and detailed discussion about painting furniture. Far more interesting and helpful than any of the smolpixie's shite.
Those two squigs keep doing that and I don't think it's even deliberate but they keep going wildly off topic on things Jack is copied into. It's very funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
oop, think i did a chaos last night and i don't think ive actually 🍕🧀🍉 our nursey-a

stand down fraus!

for those asking, this is the closest image i can find of the said scooby doo tunic/scrubs

20230124_211958.jpg

carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She has a “bed” obsession. Post Leggy she was sleeping on a mattress on a floor, she’s always making out like she hasn’t got a proper bed.

Between the “sleeping on the couch” and the spending on expensive crap and posing the guitar she can’t play in every house picture she just makes me thing of a cocklodger. Honestly, just imagine if she was a guy. Thirtysomething. Thinks he’s gods gift. Part time parent. No job. Does “artsy“ stuff. Blathers on about Farrow&Ball. Never hoovers. Sleeps on his sofa. Bad with money.
Hahaaa I remember a tweet directly to a mattress or bed store re delivery wondering when it would arrive. In the tweet she managed to get in arthritis sufferer, lesbian, previously poor etc and was currently sleeping on the floor or an old mattress with no bed with her PAAAAAAHHHHTNER, a senior BBC lesbian by the way.

It was really funny. Also a long time ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I will take ALL the spare sour cream please, and feast on it with baked potatoes foreverever.
You are very welcome to it. Knock on my door with the code “would anyone like custard and sardines?” And I’ll hand over the whole stash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone know what happened to AM’s account? Was gonna show my friend her Jack timeline and just saw she’s deleted
Ohhh did wonder. I was following a round-number of people and noticed it had become a xx9. Assumed I’d pissed someone off tbh 😅

Reactions: 18
The staff in these shops are going to start putting padlocked cases over her books as they keep going wandering. Lol Like the do with cheese and the like. Problem is no one even wants to shop life one of her crappy books. Bet they are sick or moving them around the shevles closer to the yellow sticker section or the chairty book shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.