Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
That’s funny cos I’ve always thought Jack looks like she smells of ferrets.
Ferrets smell beautiful. Like hay and grass and slightly decaying apples.
I love ferrets.

Jack does not look like she smells beautiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her fiancée was PoPo. If you’re not familiar with it, 2013 Shoeburyness was exactly like 1970s Times Square. Jack met her PoPo fiancée when Essex “Prostitution to Survive” Squad did a sting operation and bundled the hookers into the wagon to take them all Downtown.
View attachment 1909478
Fortunately PoPo lady recognized Plucky Jack was a tart with a heart from a very good family and not a Jeremy Kyle loving scunge.

The rest, as they say, is history (and by history I mean the bright lights of London called to our plucky pixie and she was soon Pretty Womaning it the duck up in Leggy’s big house)
⚰

too short

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jelly, you KNOW she ISN’T LIKE all those SUPER FAST AND FANCY CHOPPERS.

View attachment 1909099

FFS do you LITERALLY want her to STOP BREATHING? Or perhaps chop all the veg first?

Sort of get a mise en place, ummm… in place. If you will.
View attachment 1909105

My critics often tell me I’m too pretty to be au fait familiar with “restaurant industry parlance” terminology, so I defer to Jack’s expertise here.
You could, I don't know, chop the veg and THEN heat the oil? Or, only put the heat on once you're almost through the veg chopping. Or TURN THE BLOODY HEAT DOWN. Heathen.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can assure you ours doesn't. Tbh the way school budgets are at the mo I'm despairing
With the exception of red nose/child in need days, all the 4 primaries my kids were at raised the money for themselves (or to be fair our own children) and that's ok but it got a bit wearing when there were repeated events. At my own better financed school, charity money was raised for other causes.

-My original comment referring to a grift was meant to be lighthearted, comparing Jack's piggybacking to the fact that the school was almost certainly raising money, not just honouring the people listed.
I didn't intend to start a debate :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Feta is NOT gooey, is there nothing you won't lie about, you shark-eyed, am-I-or-aren't-a-lesbian-or-am-i-just-teasing-the-neckbeards,lying, grifting shitwitch.
Err I think Jack probably knows a lot more about feta and what texture it is than you do mate, did you not know that she had a great grandparent who was quite literally GREEK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Ferrets smell beautiful. Like hay and grass and slightly decaying apples.
I love ferrets.

Jack does not look like she smells beautiful.
[/QUOTE]
Not if she's eating cheesy potatoes in bed at 2am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.