Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack describing herself as a reporter and reads seven (SEVEN) newspapers a day. Send pathologistos, for I am ⚰
I'm on it babe x

I feel like saying this every time I see a coffin-o but will attempt to desist. My favourite the other day was "send diary-os" which made me laugh as a) you don't want anyone sending you THAT and b) you can source it yourself by means of Jack's "Get up and Go" prune breakfast muck.

Much love to all mithering ninny dear ❤s xx especially those going through hard times xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I always imagine Jack to smell like my oldest dog. Aka farts and cow tit.
I always imagine her smelling like a pair of mens jeans that have been worn for many months but never washed, or a damp flannel that's been sat at the bottom of the laundry bin for days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Just been to my local Asda and had my usual meander along the book aisle... Happy to report someone had already covered up the couple of copies of Grifty Kitchen up with a book by Dr Rupy (? think that was his name) had a little flick through it, some nice, well presented recipes 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The three copies or so I saw in my Morrisons the other week are still there. Didn't bother to cover them as nobody is bleeping buying them anyway 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just been to my local Asda and had my usual meander along the book aisle... Happy to report someone had already covered up the couple of copies of Grifty Kitchen up with a book by Dr Rupy (? think that was his name) had a little flick through it, some nice, well presented recipes 😊
Frauen are everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The three copies or so I saw in my Morrisons the other week are still there. Didn't bother to cover them as nobody is bleeping buying them anyway 🤷‍♀️😂
Whenever I go in Tesco I check to make sure none have sold. So far I haven’t been disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jack has never invaded Southern Europe so I am happy to say that I've never seen a copy of this bleeping pile of cockwank 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jack, you can't really dismiss Peter Oborne for being a "DM journo" - he's a hugely respected writer and broadcaster. Yes, he did have a weekly column in the DM at the time, but he's better known for his long-running associations with the Telegraph and Channel 4. His views aren't exactly "stereotypical DM", either - they're eclectic, well thought-through, and often surprising.

Ugh. She acts like he's an unwanted guest at her event - but in reality, he has twice as many talks listed on the Greenbelt website as she does, and seems to have been doing stuff for them since 2010. And I found what looks like the initial lineup announcement for Greenbelt 2017 - again, Oborne is mentioned but Jack isn't.

More evidence of Jack thinking that the world revolves around her.
He extensively researched Middle East conflicts* and was very much against the neocon/pro-war right wing. Jack and her simplistic thinking again.

*Including the 2003 invasion of Iraq - around the time Jack was getting expelled for being a rebel/not being expelled but being a geeky bookworm (delete as appropriate)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I always imagine her smelling like a pair of mens jeans that have been worn for many months but never washed, or a damp flannel that's been sat at the bottom of the laundry bin for days.
Jack smells like her laundry that is only washed at 30 degrees with half the recommended dose of laundry powder.....
.....HONKING

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
i imagine she smells of not-quite dry laundry that's been left too long and a particularly obnoxious vape juice flavour

and she's definitely one of those who has to do the massive vape clouds that hit you in the face from 10 metres away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hope your appointment went OK? Sorry I've been BUSY so haven't managed to spot if someone else has already asked.
Thank you for checking up, it went as I expected really. Very reassuring that it’s unlikely to be anything sinister but referred on for further investigation due to the nature of the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Bloody hell, running at almost a thread a day! Jack still flounced off but quietly, softly, gently blocking people according to what they're posting. Did we work out the record time off twitter yet?

Meanwhile I've been BUSY doing things Jack has never done: working and looking after the kids. Any clues what she's been up to besides ❄ comedown and counting sideboards? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.