Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this would just be the perfect You Know What...

It's boggling to see all her lies and exaggerations laid out like this. Virtually nothing adds up, except the fact that she honestly doesn't spend enough money on tattoos...
Wouldn’t be even vaguely surprised if she revealed she’d bought a £50 machine found a tattoo machine in the puddle and done some of those tats herself. Especially the find something you love quote which looks like Guy Fawkes’ signature after the torture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Wouldn’t be even vaguely surprised if she revealed she’d bought a £50 machine found a tattoo machine in the puddle and done some of those tats herself. Especially the find something you love quote which looks like Guy Fawkes’ signature after the torture.
I would actually believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Attention Canal:

Did Jack claim to push someone out of the way on EU Referendum night to watch a particular result come in?

Because so did a Guardian writer....

The Groucho Club wants younger members? During a cost of living crisis? Good luck with that | Marie Le Conte | The Guardian

Is Jack also Marie Le Conte?

Makes you think...
She told JUDE LAW to sit the duck down cos she was trying to see Redcar. Don’t know about Marie Le Conte. She’s more Jack La bleep

Also, I suspect this is where Jack learned of the word psephologist and being too lazy to actually look it up, why she thinks it means what she thinks it means 😂

3B54D4E6-72FD-4CD7-8648-663099C20063.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
sorry to grate the spam, but i don't think that's a real rage nana

account joined january 2023, pfp is of nana moon from eastenders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
James Dreyfus is not the sort of person to be a fan of Jackio and her nonsense. He is GC, to start with.
I wish he had been there

---

The total lack of enthusiasm is quite something. Usually people who have written a book about something are passionate about it or at least professional enough to familiarise themselves with contents before speaking about it. She's just so 'will this do' about everything unless she's banging on about her suffering during THE POVERTY or whatever absurd lies she's concocted to make herself seem halfway interesting.
At the time us ninnies were convinced this had been booked to plug grifty kitchen but she CBA to get it finished so they had to talk about her old book which sank without trace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear tender stem, Macros is what diet and exercise fraus discuss around their protein/carb etc intake- how many grams of each they should have day. Given Spam’s erm, protein levels maybe it’s that.

No idea, but I've already said it twice out loud in the last 15 minutes. Both times when deleted emails about having won a power drill from Walmart. Spam fits my macros, so duck off! Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Latest Amazon rankings:
Screenshot_20230125_171651_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Great to see all Jack's hard work at promo over the past few weeks paying off...

The thing is, she actually doesn't really need to bother to do promo at all. She already got the advance and publication payment for this one, and given that it's tit, she is unlikely to earn out and get royalties so why bother getting off the Sleep Sofa to push it? I think she's pivoting away from food now there are many others all up in her niche and doing it much MUCH better, so it's onwards to the misery memoir, softly gently activism and ghoulish lists of dead people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
On her 2016 AMA (ask me anything) on the other unnamed 👉 site she claims she “falls in love with women, sets up home with them, gets joint bank accounts, makes love all weekend” (🤢), gets off with “the odd bloke every now and then”.

Then there’s this 2016 gem, she’s so very pleased with her pithy wit that she’s repeated it several times

View attachment 1909267
This is the part I object to most because it’s rhetoric almost every lesbian has heard from men and it’s frequently used to entirely undermine lesbians. “There’s always an exception and it’s always worth it” is absolutely from the same train of thought as “You’ve just not met the right bloke yet love.”. She’s got the right to identify however she likes, but she is actively harming lesbians with her rhetoric.

And she’s actively harming trans people with her constant flip flopping back and forth without any acknowledgment - reinforcing the idea that it’s all a “choice” or a “phase”.

She’s truly, truly vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Really? Our school grifts off the kids for non uniform day all the time. It all goes into the school funds but they charge the kids £1 to wear their own clothes nonetheless.
I can assure you ours doesn't. Tbh the way school budgets are at the mo I'm despairing

Reactions: 17
And yet she spoilt her vote for brexit. I’m forever baffled that someone would do that.
I don't believe that she did this. My view is that she just cannot admit to being wrong (or in this case, on the side that lost) so lied that she spoilt the paper when actually, she voted remain.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.