Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A squig has posted Jack's 'kindanara' recipe from Veganish (it's a riff on carbonara, geddit lol) and the first line of the intro says "A traditional carbonara recipe contains eggs, milk and bacon" 😂 😂 😩

download-9.jpg

download-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Poor Jack. No wonder she's EXHAUSTED and VERY ILL all the time.
Why the duck has that rank crumble got four spoons it it? Even if you were her completely cuntstruck (🤮) older wealthy travel companion, you wouldn’t willingly eat that, let alone eat it with two hands.

It looks like something that would entail a swift purchase of bazuka gel and a panicked call to the chiropodist, not something that’s allegedly a foodstuff.

6EC5006E-5317-40B0-9777-437E33371F48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
You don't say, squig! Do they really believe asda give a flying tit about poor people just because Saint Jack promotes them?
I think this is also the reason she won't RT the Trolley tweets - she likely wants to stay in Asda's good books and it wouldn't do to be seen encouraging shoppers to compare prices with their competition.

Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but I just can’t cope with that hat. I just can’t.
Whenever I watch any kind of programme that involves creative people competing to be the last person voted off (craft and design shows, you know the deal) there are always a few that have obviously put far more work into their #creative appearance - artful piercings, ever-changing hair, natty hats at just the right angle - than they have nurturing their actual talent.

Not surprisingly, they get ejected early. JM should be grateful she's maintained a career this long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Did she even use half the sober funds for summer holiday adventures with SB?

No. No she did not.
Could it be….. just… speculating here…. that the sober funds actually were spent on you know what? I mean. I’ve mentioned before on here about my history addiction etc 🍉 (which just for the record I’m deeply ashamed & embarrassed about, not bragging about, and definitely don’t use it as an excuse for crappy behaviour) for any addict, saving money is almost impossible.
Anything spare will go on drugs if you’re a heavy user/dependent. Literally always. It’s so easy to cave in and piss away any spare money on a whim. And cokes ducking expensive!
Especially since she’s such an impulsive person (tweeting, spending etc) I wouldn’t be surprised.

Also not me-railing, but there’s been many times I’ve seen people “get sober” and even after 1 day clean, it’s this huge performance, bragging about how well they’re doing, how their life’s changed etc, knowing full well by the weekend it’ll change and they’ll be back using. I’ve done it myself, told friends I’m back in NA, made a big song and dance about changing my life, never fully believing it and knowing it won’t stay that way but just liking the pats on the back from others.

She definitely, 100% does that. The sobriety’s a huge perfomative act. Said it before on here but imo there’s not a cat in hell’s chance she is clean. It’s all lies for praise and attention. Hope this latest low kickstarts some form of change for her. Cos addiction never ends well.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Anyone who has been through security at a US airport knows this is bull. Friendly chit chat is not in their skill set.
Once flew into JFK (from Heathrow) with the plan of seeing NYC for a few days, hiring a car, then driving to Toronto to see family, and eventually fly home from there when I could be arsed. My one abiding memory of JFK was the security fella asking me "can't they visit you instead?. What a welcome!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Is Andy Peters the one who was accused of sniffing sideboards off a tortoise in the Blue Peter gardens ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
A squig has posted Jack's 'kindanara' recipe from Veganish (it's a riff on carbonara, geddit lol) and the first line of the intro says "A traditional carbonara recipe contains eggs, milk and bacon" 😂 😂 😩

View attachment 1904663

View attachment 1904664
Jack has a number of crimes against carbonaaaraaaa

Milky cauliflowery bacon carbonaaaraaa
Creamy spinachy pumpkin bacon carbonaaaraa
Creamy spinachy 🤛 👊 🤜 carbonaaaraaaa

And when you think it can’t get any grimmer? Well…you’ll see.
D9D940D4-336D-4EE4-BE5C-01B6F2B6B731.jpeg
D7FE96BC-A596-4550-9470-84FEFB9CBDD4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s on that hashtag. There’s also a vegan crumble pic where she says she’d “been VERY unwell for a week”

View attachment 1904459

I’m just glad Linda was able to whisk her away on the lovely August/September 2015 trip to take poor Jack’s mind off her heart attacks and the worry that she didn’t have a school place for her son after uprooting him to London and then back to Southend so was spending all her time “home educating” him…

View attachment 1904470View attachment 1904473
Undiagnosed heart condition and training for a marathon in the same blogpost. Jack’s been lying in plain sight all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Blue squig has got his hair off from someone using his pic in their profile I think. This is the militant Jack defender whose obsessed with people being anonymous on the hellsite. Note his familiar Jack turn of phrase...🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
That weird aggressive Jack stan account is no longer followed by Jack, though the weird aggressive lecturer woman is still following. At one point Jack was his only follower. I wonder why she dropped him. He's very loyal and absolutely FURIOUS on her behalf. Anyway RAGING Jack stan is currently embroiled in a wild fight with an anti-Jack account who somehow has a picture of the Jack stan as their profile picture. He's not taking it very well and is planning to have the anti-Jack account arrested. Southend Vineyard have also been dragged into the argument, though are wisely remaining silent.
Anyway I am very much enjoying his use of WARNED.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 18.09.37.png

ETA: @Country Bumpkin was faster!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Gosh! This story about someone being placed in position of trust and abusing it to fund a cocaine habit really makes you think.

I've been idly following the Sheffield Star's live blog which has some more detail...

Some highlights:
  • False claims totalling "a bit more than £30k" were made over the course of three months
  • £20k of the claims relate to invoices from a non-existent autism charity
  • the autism aspect may have been intended to let him "hide behind the fact that it related to his disability if ever challenged"
  • the initial call to the watchdog said he was "suffering a severe mental breakdown and suffering delusions of conspiracy"
£10k a month on cocaine - is that possible?

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.