Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that lovely long trip and there is zero evidence she has ever taken SB anywhere, even for the days. Going to the woods with a shopping trolley does not count.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
One of my most favourite things about Jack is that she’s all tattoos and longboards oh, and also her favourite band is Counting Crows!

Like her love for them is so great, she can’t even pretend to have a tough-grrrrl image about it. It might be the only genuine thing about her and it’s so twee and middle of the road that it betrays everything else.

the sad thing is I’m happy she likes them. I’m glad she does, it’s nice to have something you enjoy so much and I just think if she’d let her self be instead of the posturing, she’d be so much happier in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Remember that lovely long trip and there is zero evidence she has ever taken SB anywhere, even for the days. Going to the woods with a shopping trolley does not count.

Did she even use half the sober funds for summer holiday adventures with SB?

No. No she did not.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Speaking of which, I recently noticed that Linda gave Jack a job in 2016:

View attachment 1904370

Google can find no further mention of her in this role, and an author search on the site doesn't bring up anything either:

View attachment 1904380

I wonder how much she got paid?
Why the eff would anyone consent to pose like this? She looks like she’s letting out a big long pee that she’s been holding in for ages and is euphoric with relief about it. Or is trying to “subtly” crimp one out in her traaaaazers.
CB4A9470-3191-420C-B129-29CA400F1162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1904498

I’m guessing “Mr Security” wasn’t one of the belligerent WHAT ARE YOU people at all the airports…?

View attachment 1904500
(the WHAT ARE YOU people appear to be the 🇺🇸 version of the LEGS CLOSED people).
How many times has she actually been in US airports since 2015 as she makes it sound like a daily thing? This is a very spenny discriminatory occurrence for a poor....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Leggy had LEFT by then (June 2015). From memory it was that grim Diva Ripper Museum woman she went with I think?
I bet you a sideboard she and Linda had a dalliance and that's why Linda has stuck up for her ever since. Jack must be good in the bedroom or these older ladies don't get much action and are therefore delighted when the smol pixie brings cake.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Nah surely the nurse would remark that it was the finest fanny she ever did see, the doctors all came in to marvel at the unrulies, and everybody clapped.
Did she not breadcrumb there was some issue, hinting at DSD condition a while ago?

Reactions: 23
I just can’t with this one. Someone who doesn’t have a clue about seasoning / spices etc.

This should have opened my eyes.
There’s only one thing bought by the gram…
I seriously can't find the words, she really is up her own arse. If she used to dream of introducing flavour to the povs, what the hell happened? My boiled sardines are crying out for a gramme of cumin :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why petit cochon? Far from to say she's not a little pig if she wants to call herself that but that's very weird on a professional account.
I think that this was a pet name that Allegra gave her - Allegra had a restaurant called Blackfoot that was very pig-centric, and iirc, they got little matching pig tattoos. This was on one of their instagrams at one point. So is the#petitcochon hastag another example of Jack trying to get an ex's attention? Is there proof that this trip was taken with that DIVA lady? Oh wow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
They're low key scary fuckers. No one asked her to patent her bloody straps either.

She just can't help herself when it comes to fantasy brag stories and ego polishing. She's such a bore.
I’m always really chirpy to see if I can get one to crack a smile. It does not work. I fact it increases their simmering rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the skateboard. So, did she fly to the US with it, or did she buy it out there? It looks expensive (I’ll admit I’m no where near cool enough to know anything about skateboards though). Did she just walk around with it, posing? The people I have known who were actual skateboard punk types didn’t particularly like people gloming onto their subculture for clout, I wonder how her posing went down? Did she ever even use it? So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m still trying to wrap my head around the skateboard. So, did she fly to the US with it, or did she buy it out there? It looks expensive (I’ll admit I’m no where near cool enough to know anything about skateboards though). Did she just walk around with it, posing? The people I have known who were actual skateboard punk types didn’t particularly like people gloming onto their subculture for clout, I wonder how her posing went down? Did she ever even use it? So. Many. Questions.
If she was walking through the airport with it on her back, was she impressing her fellow passengers with some wicked ollies, yo, down the aisle at 5000ft?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
(the WHAT ARE YOU people appear to be the 🇺🇸 version of the LEGS CLOSED people).
Interesting re: the bee and mythology. The whole story sums up Jack to a T but here's some choice quotes.

"Round and furry with small, translucent wings that made the most incessant noise, she offered only a golden goop in a plain bowl. Her name was Melissa."

"The key struggle in Melissa’s life was… everything. She was too round, her wings too small and the ingredients for her honey too widespread to maintain any consistency in its production."

"This creature, blessed by the king of Olympus to exist and roam in peace, asked for something to wreak violence. All to ensure she could not share.

" The fate of Melissa teaches all who hear or read it that it is all too easy to view the world through the lens of our own shortcomings. We do not realise that we sometimes place ourselves in the centre of that world. If Melissa had shared her honey willingly and selflessly, she would not have been cursed by Zeus"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really is an utter disgrace SB just gets pontins while the Dyson automatic goes here there and everywhere.
But after her amateur dramatics the other night maybe him not going away with her is for the best.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Why the eff would anyone consent to pose like this? She looks like she’s letting out a big long pee that she’s been holding in for ages and is euphoric with relief about it. Or is trying to “subtly” crimp one out in her traaaaazers.
View attachment 1904525
At first I thought she was holding on to her arse to stop it from collapsing. Now I see she's just trying to hold her saggy sideboard skants up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she give herself the petit cochon nickname? Was it another “my good friends call me” moment? I’m praying nobody asked her at the time.

Tediously, the Jack in a game of pétanque is also called petit cochon. Snooze.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.