Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why it's so disgusting, because she has posted it so cynically. That really hurts, it's so damaging. Last night I was really angry but this morning it has really upset me....and probably a lot of people here. If you have been affected by suicide or depression you have my love.
She has no regard for those living with suicidal ideation, no regard for those who have lost loved ones to suicide.
That's why I think she personally has never been touched by cancer or suicide.
If you have you don't glibly chuck it into the ring to win an argument. You just don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Just catching up and having a look at the quote replies on ‘that tweet’ and I cannot believe yet another social housing group have paid for Jack to speak to them. Just think of the repairs etc that could have been done with that money. And also what the hell has Jack got to say about social housing? It’s that Cardiff thing all over again. Shame on you Stonewater. Sorry I deleted the tweet, as I didn’t read it correctly and the writer talks about suicide

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I suspect the latest meltdown is gonna be a handy excuse for not delivering on another false promise- the suing of Lee Anderson. She was too fragile, couldn't deal with the publicity and the attention of right wing press blah blah bollox.

If she has had legal advice from anyone who's read more than My First Big Book of Proper Lawyer Thingies she's no doubt been told your finances will come under close scrutiny for this and shat her kecks.

Also suspect she'll go for the Matt Haig-esque MH market next. Some book of trite claptrap thats all about keeping yourself cobbled together to work another day rather than addressing the underlying causes of the MH epidemic affecting us in our alienated modern world (no offence to anyone who finds him useful). Jacks predictable cycles make a lot more sense when you remember everything tweeted/breadcrumbed is about shoring up and spinning the grift. A pivot towards MH writing could be a nice little earner.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I'm not so sure. The quote tweets and likes have done their job and reinforced her behaviour. It's part of the narrative that she will hold up and say 'Look what the trolls did to me, look what they drove me to', depending on the reaction (which has been largely positive). The cancer tweets received pushback so she deleted. This one hasn't so she leaves it up. Like somebody said last night, she's crafty. As thick as pig tit but crafty. And cynical. There is literally nothing that she won't exploit now. I really hope she gets help because she is disordered, but any ounce of compassion that I had for her has gone. truly extinguished.

ETA: more context and explanation
Sadly on reflection I think you're right.

I sincerely hope there's someone in the media who's brave enough to actually run this story properly, or some IRL people to appear on twitter and cut down this web of utterly disgusting lies.

Failing all that I'm gonna try and inflict a 21st century version of an old curse on her, and wish her the soreness in her feet that I've now got from last night's party and the bleeping ridiculous shoes! Never mind ouchy crumbly bones, this is a step above.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That's why I think she personally has never been touched by cancer or suicide.
If you have you don't glibly chuck it into the ring to win an argument. You just don't.
Exactly. We would never post what she did because we know the way people would take that- on both the cancer and the 'can't do this anymore'.

Have to say though, some of the replies are hilarious. Haunted bird can be funny even in grim circumstances.
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 10.14.43.png
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 10.15.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 113
The conversations on this thread have no doubt been very difficult for some to read, given their own battles with mental health.
as well as this being a safe and open space to talk, if you need to, please know there are:
Samaritans (UK) - 116123
Papyrus, which focuses on suicide prevention for those under 35 (UK)- 0800 068 4141
CALM (UK) - 0800 58 58 58
If you feel triggered by Jack, or by the conversations on here - feel free to take a break - we’ll be here when you get back, but help is available if you need it xx
♥♥
You’re a good 🥚, well all of you are actually 💜

Cancer is a sensitive topic for me, I had preventative double mastectomy when I was 26 because of my family history. I lost my mum when she was 40 to it.

She can bloody well sod off with the bread crumbing 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
Just a thought this morning:
The "I can't ****ing do this anymore", as usual, leaves her wiggle room to claim that she wasn't even breadcrumbing at all. If she's called out on exploiting suicide she could say she was referring to trolling. She could say social media. She could say being a pov (!), she could say living with pain or whatever (!). She could use any excuse. It leaves flex.
This is why it's so disgusting, because she has posted it so cynically. That really hurts, it's so damaging. Last night I was really angry but this morning it has really upset me....and probably a lot of people here. If you have been affected by suicide or depression you have my love.
She has no regard for those living with suicidal ideation, no regard for those who have lost loved ones to suicide.

She has no heart, just a stone where a functioning human with emotions would have one.
She liked something that could not be taken any other way other than suicide intention. Now deleted
Screenshot_20230121-212443_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Her profile is unlocked again already.
I’m absolutely sick of her tit.
She realised a split second after locking it that she needed as many people as possible to see her performance. She’s not suicidal, she is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Like lots of us I’ve been personally effected by both s and cancer and it’s just incomprehensible to imagine someone would weaponise either or both as a tactic for sympathy or as an excuse for crappy behaviour like lying and fraud.

But that’s DARVO in a nutshell. She basically groomed her active followers. I think a good half are inactive, another good chunk are bots, and some follow so many people she’s a drop in the ocean.

She’s a laughing stock on Twitter, won’t post on Insta as she can’t restrict comments, forums dislike her too. Every project to come will flop as she just doesn’t have the following.

Apart from that and far far worse is the fact she does all that on Twitter and she has a son she barely sees and barely treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Yes this, one huge tell I noticed recently was how she made a thing of kids 'finding her walking stick for her' but as someone who is actually disabled with a progressive life limiting illness I'd know where my mobility aids were- they'd be right beside me because I NEED and USE them. She's the type of person that makes people disbelieve the real struggles of disabled people because of her cosplaying.
Her walking stick has ceased to be an attention prop as she posted last week about her daily energetic dog walks with her huge 50lb dog - I do worry about her memory though as she keeps forgetting what's wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Her walking stick has ceased to be an attention prop as she posted last week about her daily energetic dog walks with her huge 50lb dog - I do worry about her memory though as she keeps forgetting what's wrong with her!
images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You’re a good 🥚, well all of you are actually 💜

Cancer is a sensitive topic for me, I had preventative double mastectomy when I was 26 because of my family history. I lost my mum when she was 40 to it.

She can bloody well sod off with the bread crumbing 😡
I’m so sorry about your family’s horrific experiences. But you are right about the good eggs; there is so much compassion and kindness on these threads, Jack could never. I was wary of Tattle because of the rep it has for bullying, and I don’t dip into the other threads mostly because they aren’t of interest, but there is more concern for Jack’s family here than she has for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
What surprises me, is both on the bird site, and on here, more so here because of the detail and number of posts, people who only interact because of their disapproval of someone else's actions, are genuinely thoughtful and nice to each other. It doesn't always happen on 🐦 but there's lots of examples of it.

We're all anonymous so there's no reason to be nice, or whatever, to anyone else. The people sharing difficulties and the people supporting do so purely because that's their genuine reaction. There's a few people here that if I stopped posting, I'd come back occasionally to name search how they are doing in the hope they'd posted an update. That must be because I think you're genuinely valuable people having a tough time in one way or another.

I just think it's rather bizarre that she's built a community of strangers, but people who like each other. Even when people turn up who think very differently, they are responded to politely and kindly. Must really grate her. Everyone who dislikes my actions gets on. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 120
What surprises me, is both on the bird site, and on here, more so here because of the detail and number of posts, people who only interact because of their disapproval of someone else's actions, are genuinely thoughtful and nice to each other. It doesn't always happen on 🐦 but there's lots of examples of it.

We're all anonymous so there's no reason to be nice, or whatever, to anyone else. The people sharing difficulties and the people supporting do so purely because that's their genuine reaction. There's a few people here that if I stopped posting, I'd come back occasionally to name search how they are doing in the hope they'd posted an update. That must be because I think you're genuinely valuable people having a tough time in one way or another.

I just think it's rather bizarre that she's built a community of strangers, but people who like each other. Even when people turn up who think very differently, they are responded to politely and kindly. Must really grate her. Everyone who dislikes my actions gets on. 😂
I love this.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Failing all that I'm gonna try and inflict a 21st century version of an old curse on her, and wish her the soreness in her feet that I've now got from last night's party and the bleeping ridiculous shoes! Never mind ouchy crumbly bones, this is a step above.
Never quoted myself like a ninny before but duck it.

"Jack Monroe - may your feet feel the pain of a thousand nights of dancing in heels"

Harsh but fair I think? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Seems a minor point amongst all the recent tit, but is it now taken as read that Jack lied to The Guardian and twitter about fulfilling all her patreon obligations?
Not one person has confirmed they received their rewards.

Reactions: 87
She's odious, nasty and at this point I think she's unredeemable.

I did get a laugh on the hellsite when I did a search:
Screenshot_20230122_104522_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.