Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And let’s all remember, Jack’s mum follows her on Twitter. Imagine how she must feel reading all of Jack’s horrific shite.
Not to mention SB ☹

ETA I can only hope they both know she’s just an attention seeking liar and take little notice. Though even if she is lying the collapse of her world of lies must be very stressful for her even without sympathy you do wonder if it’s making her feel bad…

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Grunking from the past to say
She is not classed as sofs surfing by kipping on her own furniture FFS.

Also lying about the bed as the first paragraph of her recent guardian article is all about how she went upstairs to put shoes on and fell asleep in bed!*
If she’d moved house already and was transferring thing’s across this could well be true about not having an actual bed in the 3 bed crappy bungalow whilst having 2 homes where the bed was no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Grunking from the past to say
She is not classed as sofs surfing by kipping on her own furniture FFS.

Also lying about the bed as the first paragraph of her recent guardian article is all about how she went upstairs to put shoes on and fell asleep in bed!*
If she’d moved house already and was transferring thing’s across this could well be true about not having an actual bed in the 3 bed crappy bungalow whilst having 2 homes where the bed was no?
You know what, I think we're so used to her bullshit, that these inconsistencies hardly register anymore. We all know the sleeping on the sofa is BS (or if she's really doing it, totally unneccesary), so reading about falling asleep on a bed hardly raises an eye brow. But then there are actually followers who will argue she currently doesn't live in a 3-bed because they take what she says about 'sofa surfing' at face value. Because why would you claim sleeping on the sofa for months if you actually had bedrooms with beds in them?

Reactions: 55
The wonky insect is in high defence mode this morning. Can you imagine their DMs?
Jack: hep me i so smol and sad
Wonky: DONT WORRY JACK I WILL SAVE YOU!
Jack: he heh

Both as bad as each other. It would be a lesson in sycophancy I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Unreal. Un-bleeping-real.

Sorry to mither, I’m still in absolute disbelief hours later that she can spin NOT having cancer (something millions could only in their wildest dreams wish for) for sympathy. I know we take the piss out of some of the ridiculous things she exaggerates for attention, but seriously, there is something so inherently fucked up about continually making yourself the victim in Every. Single. Situation.

How can NOT having cancer be a sob story?!?!?!?!?!?!! I really think she actually thinks she’s so hard done by in every aspect of life.
She needs psychological help!

ETA Yes tenderstems she really does believe her life is A Series Of Unfortunate Events

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Not to mention SB ☹

ETA I can only hope they both know she’s just an attention seeking liar and take little notice. Though even if she is lying the collapse of her world of lies must be very stressful for her even without sympathy you do wonder if it’s making her feel bad…
BiB: would be a great thread title, but also worth saying - how grim would it be to know your daughter was acting normal but putting stuff like that online? It must be MORTIFYING to be associated with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
100% this. But if anyone suggested it to her she'd wail "it's for my job" even though anyone who looks at her timeline can see it's 5% cookbook and 95% softly, gently, painstakingly arguing with people like the bleep she is. Grow up Jack. Now is the perfect opportunity for you to leave social media and focus on your new flat. Just go. If it's that hard just do it.
I wouldn't even put it at 5% cookbook, when most of that 5% is weaponising the cookbook against Mr T Roll and his friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh Tri- i S, the threads go up and down, light n shade etc. I'm sure no one was offended. I always found Gary Wilmot a bit too... Cheery. Surely that would get irksome.
I’m with little Triangles on this, though possibly not scooched all the way up to the telly.
It’s been said on here before - Essex Girl or Lucy Aeroplane, I can’t remember who - that she can make out she’s having a full mental breakdown on Twitter but IRL she’s just going about her normal life (whatever that is).
must have been Essex Girl x

I rather suspect that having a faux breakdown on Twitter on the regs, between streams of nonsense and BS, and nonsense BS, basically IS what her normal life is now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Makes me feel like I’m an awful human being to say it, but when she gets up today she’ll be loving all the squigs being worried about her.

Like the other narcs I have known, she strikes me as a deeply unhappy person. Always the victim, always being hard done by. Genuinely never able to be their true self or be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 76
Mid Grunka but I have to tell you guyses I have that Duran Duran song Planet Earth in my head but I'm singing 'Vidal Baboon Index'
instead of the chorus.
#VBIanniversary
#JacksTrippingBalls
Look now, all around
There's no sign of life
Receipts sent in by squigs
Scattered on the ground
The Vidal Baboon Index
Ba da ba, ba da ba da ba
The Vidal Baboon Index

• Haha
Reactions: 34
BiB: would be a great thread title, but also worth saying - how grim would it be to know your daughter was acting normal but putting stuff like that online? It must be MORTIFYING to be associated with her.
It must be a difficult dichotomy because you’d want to be proud of her getting published and being a representative voice, but you’d also know it’s all based on lies and self centring and bollocks and then all the social stuff to boot. It must be hard. But they’re adults and can probably cope with it, it’s SB I’d be most concerned about because kids are awful and they’ll get hold of this.

Every time you think she's reached a new low, she somehow manages to go even lower.
With Jack there is no bottom to the barrel.

Reactions: 51
Makes me feel like I’m an awful human being to say it, but when she gets up today she’ll be loving all the squigs being worried about her.
It will be a hard choice staying quiet for a long time today to maximise the dramatic effect of that last tweet or to start argueing with people. I bet she won't be able to resist the temptation to engage as soon as she's up.

Reactions: 42
It will be a hard choice staying quiet for a long time today to maximise the dramatic effect of that last tweet or to start argueing with people. I bet she won't be able to resist the temptation to engage as soon as she's up.
Perhaps she can have the best of both worlds. Start arguing with people who were mocking that tweet. Win-win!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a post deleted the last time she did this sort of thing and I said what I'd do if it was one of my stepdaughters or my son 🤐. So I'll just say that I'm still having a chuckle over periarthritic calcification showing as a 'dark mass' on an x ray. It's bleeping CALCIUM DEPOSITS you loon. I don't think she had anything of the sort, anyway. If anything, she had calcific tendonitis. I've had it, it is painful but goes away on it's own.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.