Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I do like Martin Kemp. He’s so smiley.
Oh he's an absolute silver fox isn't he? Love him on Celebrity Gogglebox 😍

Is it just me that thought, the alleged abuse Jack said she had received was written in her overblown writing style? The "charring, twisting, screaming" 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 77
And if anyone on the hellsite even remembers to ask her where the VBI is, watch her be like "I'm not sure how it escaped your attention considering you're obsessed with me, but I'm in the process of MOVING to a ONE-BED FLAT and painstakingly decluttering from a decade-long trauma response, hope it's OK with you that I'm prioritising my living arrangements over any arbitrary deadlines set for me by people who have absolutely no bleeping business policing how I choose to spend my limited time and energy."

As if millions of people around the world don't have to move house every single day without taking months off work and ignoring all their other responsibilities to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 105
And if anyone on the hellsite even remembers to ask her where the VBI is, watch her be like "I'm not sure how it escaped your attention considering you're obsessed with me, but I'm in the process of MOVING to a ONE-BED FLAT and painstakingly decluttering from a decade-long trauma response, hope it's OK with you that I'm prioritising my living arrangements over any arbitrary deadlines set for me by people who have absolutely no bleeping business policing how I choose to spend my limited time and energy."

As if millions of people around the world don't have to move house every single day without taking months off work and ignoring all their other responsibilities to do it.
You could write her next book.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I had to search paralegals...

Screenshot_20230121-155021_Twitter_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230121-155123_Twitter_1.jpg

So she's only decided to run this to the wire at some point after September 16th?

Screenshot_20230121-160130_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Out here doing the Lord’s work once more. This is clearly a compulsion for me; I will not be answering any questions.
Thank you.
67EDDCA7-3169-43FA-AE15-7556E1040589.jpeg

6DB0BCB2-1624-44E1-AC04-BB8CA52F2985.jpeg

63D41963-4F34-499C-822F-2E0A466B4107.jpeg

AD4F0A07-6E49-4B79-A1D1-E30AE4D84820.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 187
Her book massively tanking has not gone down well then 🤭
I presume this is why she is attempting to resurrect the 'Lee Anderson has ruined my reputation' line. Entirely unprovable. His words didn't cause the Superdrug work to dry up (her advocating shoplifting did that), the TV opportunies to stop (she was useless and always looked bloated and coked up) or her public appearances to dwindle (not turning up or being massively late will do that).

• Haha
Reactions: 90

What? She's moving? She's not mentioned it. Are you sure?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Bless you my child 🙏
Thank you dear heart. I overheard a couple walking into Tesco today and during their conversation, she said to him “the only good thing about it being this cold is it might get us a cold weather payment”.
Is that the type of people Jack’s book is supposed to help? If so: it won’t.
It’s shameful and deceitful to suggest it will.
I hope Jack reads these threads and sees what I’ve done with her “best book yet”.
And don’t try to sue me. I have £7 left of my overdraft so it isn’t worth your while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Out here doing the Lord’s work once more. This is clearly a compulsion for me; I will not be answering any questions.
Thank you.
View attachment 1899742
View attachment 1899743
View attachment 1899745
View attachment 1899746
Round two is made all the more iconic by your dance with danger on the stairs this morning. Thank you for all that you’ve done 😂❤

Also @Geetbo Feb 1st is indeed the first renewal date for any Nigella acquired annuals so has real potential for a numbers based chaos. Pray for it ❤🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Oh he's an absolute silver fox isn't he? Love him on Celebrity Gogglebox 😍

Is it just me that thought, the alleged abuse Jack said she had received was written in her overblown writing style? The "charring, twisting, screaming" 🤔
I thought it sounded like her writing style too. She has a tendency to pile up descriptions in clusters of two or three, see also “softly, gently, restfully”.

I can highly recommend Martin Kemp’s book (I promise this isn’t a #paidpromotion). It’s the complete opposite of what I imagine Jack’s misery/miserable memoir would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Shouldn't be shocked but still am at the awful tactics she resorts to in response to criticism.

I don't doubt she does get abuse online but conflating it to when people ask legit questions is so cretinous.

I can't imagine how her son must feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Well, at least we know that when Jack talks about the ‘horrific abuse’ from the ‘worst corner of the internet’ she can’t possibly be talking about us mithering ninnies, because none of us have ever said anything like the things she’s claiming. So we can probably save our court outfits for another time!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She fucks me off with the “worst corner of the internet” phrase. No, hun, that would be the place where images of CSA are freely available to the sort that know how to find them, human trafficking occurs, amongst other things.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.