Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Trolley has repeatedly tried to get Jack’s attention to no avail. That middle tweet was sent about five times but she never retweeted or gave them a like or anything. Poor Trolley but honestly what did they expect GETTING ALL UP IN HER NICHE 🤬
Of course she couldn't acknowledge them and lose all the glory, obvs.
Useless liar with delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’m reading Martin Kemp’s 80s biography Ticket to the World atm (which I highly recommend, especially to anyone who grew up in the 80s). There’s a bit where he explains that his dad got him a job as an apprentice printer at the firm he worked for, and how this was a huge thing for his dad to have done. Kemp was a working class boy who had left school with two O levels (not even four and a half GCSEs) so this was his best chance at a good wage and a steady job. When it looked like Spandau Ballet might take off he had to tell his dad he was going to quit his apprenticeship, and in the book he says this was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. Not because he was scared of his dad’s reaction, but he was aware that his father had really put himself out to help to secure his son’s future. This put in mind of Jack, and Big D getting her a job. I don’t think she’s ever acknowledged his role in her call handler job. All she’s ever done is witch and moan about his badly treated she was in that job.

• Heart
Reactions: 118
Anyway happy VBI anniversary ninnies. To celebrate the old carlins wearing her party hat 🥳. I have a hangover from hell and old pricktoes is doing her tantrums all over again. She is really just Violet Elizabeth in Doc Martins isn't she. TOOT TOOT !
Why has Carlin got a hat? I haven't got a hat. This is Jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

View attachment 1899499
Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

View attachment 1899505

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

View attachment 1899506
View attachment 1899507
The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
View attachment 1899514
If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant
Bloody hell - having been told so clearly of "the responsibility of a litigant to retain and preserve material that may become disclosable", how can she possibly explain all of her sneaky deletes since then?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Picture the scene:
You're overdrawn, you’re bogged down with work, bills, and fed up of eating the same uninspiring food. You walk through a train station on your way to a banal job that works you hard and doesn’t pay enough.
You see, out of the corner of your eye, a poster for a new book promising amazing meals that save you money. Additionally some brilliant hacks that’ll make you wonder how you’ve lived your life without them.
You take a note of the author and think about spending £20 of your very limited amount of money on their book. Before taking the plunge you have a look on their Twitter and this is the first thing you see:

(ps what does BTL mean?)
When you're a "public figure", how you conduct yourself in public will be scrutinised. Thought this was an interesting like before the posts today. For someone annoyed at friends and Family being harassed why throw them under the bus by how this could be interpreted?

Eta the screenshot referred to

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Picture the scene:
You're overdrawn, you’re bogged down with work, bills, and fed up of eating the same uninspiring food. You walk through a train station on your way to a banal job that works you hard and doesn’t pay enough.
You see, out of the corner of your eye, a poster for a new book promising amazing meals that save you money. Additionally some brilliant hacks that’ll make you wonder how you’ve lived your life without them.
You take a note of the author and think about spending £20 of your very limited amount of money on their book. Before taking the plunge you have a look on their Twitter and this is the first thing you see:

(ps what does BTL mean?)
BTL = below the line. She's claiming that someone has used those words in the comments below some article by or about her.... only, er, Google doesn't know about it - so how does she?

Reactions: 38
Jack's rattling the tip jar again:

View attachment 1899361
Tempted to bung Jack a fiver towards her fighting fund just for the lols (obvs would be a conditional donation, refund if no action taken -small claims court, here we come!)

Of course Jack knows she doesn't have a case, but is trying to claim there was a long term impact of LA's words on her income/reputation to explain the delay in suing. Which she won't do, but anything to wriggle out of paying donors back.

And of course as at least one of her donors had said they expected their money to used ethically, and would have donated the funds to a food bank if they had known what she did with it. Therefore supporting what LA said.

• Heart
TW cos I’m reposting Jack’s descriptions from today of the “abuse” she receives (and other past abuse), and what she says is all bleeping horrible.

I thought this tit from today seemed familiar.
She posted it in April too. Sort of verbatim.
397F7704-7ED6-4EE6-9FB1-A71E2CF2837C.jpeg

10F02848-0126-43F6-B6EA-5CCA886FED9D.jpeg
95395D16-1CB9-4FE3-9D08-0643C55F9295.jpeg

6F14A844-4CD7-4A34-A38C-187C45580080.jpeg

Just like the Teemill donations, she’s “posted screenshots of these things in the past”. BUT, the screenshots go to another school so she can’t get them from the EVIDENCE FILES.

“Doesn’t talk about it much anymore” though. Except in April 2022, and January 2023. Both times to make a ridiculous clap back. Both times knowing full well that her young son reads her Twitter. The April one is all still there too, that’s where I just SS it from

Also, despite this very detailed and imaginative abuse that she recalls in such vivid detail, she isn’t quite able to match it up with what she’s claimed before.

April:
An EMAIL about watching her (quote) “charred twisted screaming corpse”
49D40FE2-6473-4BF0-8E2C-326E61C7AE8A.jpeg

January:
A BTL COMMENT about dancing beside her (quote) “charring twisted screaming body”
C4C5DF3B-952D-4C63-80AB-7C779FCEDF7C.jpeg

Also, this time they apparently want to “pour petrol” down her bleep.
178F4B65-2978-4F91-A32B-462D9FAD4B7D.jpeg

In April it was “burning acid”
A5F04A03-36B0-49F8-A131-4BC1452AD548.jpeg
I don’t doubt she gets abuse online like many, many other people. THESE are utterly bleeping despicable lies though, and lies or not, she is a bleeping repugnant piece of tit human being for putting that out there where her young son can read it to score petty points on the internet.

It’s also exceptionally fucked up that this is what comes out of her mind to make up about the abuse she gets too.

Because this sounds completely plausible about something specifically targeting Jack on one of her recipes.
C6B6D9C4-6050-41B7-87F4-02B26D9EC64A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I don't think it'll be so much dumping as him saying, "but Jack what made you think I was interested" and ol' shark eyes having a meltdown.
Either that or he's only given her a free tester pot when she was angling for at least a couple of 5 litres. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
TW cos I’m reposting Jack’s descriptions from today of the “abuse” she receives (and other past abuse), and what she says is all bleeping horrible.

I thought this tit from today seemed familiar.
She posted it in April too. Sort of verbatim.
View attachment 1899495
View attachment 1899494View attachment 1899497
View attachment 1899486
Just like the Teemill donations, she’s “posted screenshots of these things in the past”. BUT, the screenshots go to another school so she can’t get them from the EVIDENCE FILES.

“Doesn’t talk about it much anymore” though. Except in April 2022, and January 2023. Both times to make a ridiculous clap back. Both times knowing full well that her young son reads her Twitter. The April one is all still there too, that’s where I just SS it from

Also, despite this very detailed and imaginative abuse that she recalls in such vivid detail, she isn’t quite able to match it up with what she’s claimed before.

April:
An EMAIL about watching her (quote) “charred twisted screaming corpse”
View attachment 1899519

January:
A BTL COMMENT about dancing beside her (quote) “charring twisted screaming body”
View attachment 1899527

Also, this time they apparently want to “pour petrol” down her bleep.
View attachment 1899552
In April it was “burning acid”
View attachment 1899554
I don’t doubt she gets abuse online like many, many other people. THESE are utterly bleeping despicable lies though, and lies or not, she is a bleeping repugnant piece of tit human being for putting that out there where her young son can read it to score petty points on the internet.

It’s also exceptionally fucked up that this is what comes out of her mind to make up about the abuse she gets too.

Because this sounds completely plausible about something specifically targeting Jack on one of her recipes.
View attachment 1899561
Ah well, not to worry - it doesn't affect her anyway, thanks to the power of bad tattoos. She's clearly just posting and re-posting this vile material for shits and giggles.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 14.39.47.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
To be fair to her, that room used to contain her 14 seater dining table plus an array of sideboards and dressers - so there should be plenty of room for both the giant chaise longue sleeping sofa, the uncomfortable-looking KH sofa, the stolen bench, the stolen antique chair, and the step stools.

Quite why, with all that seating and space available, her guests needed to be "squished" together on her rancid bedding remains unexplained, however.
I reckon the attendees at her pardaay were: Poppy, Jemima, Hamble, Humpty, Little Ted, Big Ted & her Ma & Pa. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
BTL = below the line. She's claiming that someone has used those words in the comments below some article by or about her.... only, er, Google doesn't know about it - so how does she?
BTL is used in aviation checklists too. Maybe shes given up on being a train driver and decided flying a RyanAir 737 is the way forward 😂😂

• Haha
Of course, if she is getting abuse about people wishing her harm, that's awful. It's just that she lies about the teeniest tiniest things, and loooooooves weaponising whatever she can, so it is very hard to take anything seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.