Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the attendees at her pardaay were: Poppy, Jemima, Hamble, Humpty, Little Ted, Big Ted & her Ma & Pa. :ROFLMAO:
I’m pretty sure the only one of those who’d have actually turned up would have been Hamble.

And only then because Carol Chell or Carol Leader forced her to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Interesting recommendation for Solo, lodgers and hulking hungry teenagers do not get catered for - it's very focused on food for one adult (and not a poverty stricken one either!)
Yeah solo is full of ingredients I wouldn’t know what shop let alone what section you’d find them in - pricey stuff that is possibly more common in the European countries is was published in. Stuff like Pomegranate molasses and chargrilled marinated aubergine come up a lot and lots of fresh herbs that aren’t often on the shelf in a UK supermarket - fresh oregano, fresh curry leaves

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Ah well, not to worry - it doesn't affect her anyway, thanks to the power of bad tattoos. She's clearly just posting and re-posting this vile material for shits and giggles.

View attachment 1899586
I don't believe a word of it. Not one word. She shines the spotlight and over reacts to even the mildest criticism, if she'd had that tit sent to her she'd have posted it everywhere.
Also you cannot be going on about the trauma of murder and rape threats then make 'bawdy' suggestive jokes in the next breath.

It's histrionics from a few criticisms blown up in her own fetid imagination bleep

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Yeah solo is full of ingredients I wouldn’t know what shop let alone what section you’d find them in - pricey stuff that is possibly more common in the European countries is was published in. Stuff like Pomegranate molasses and chargrilled marinated aubergine come up a lot and lots of fresh herbs that aren’t often on the shelf in a UK supermarket - fresh oregano, fresh curry leaves
She just can't help herself can she? Even lying about the cook books she's read. Or perhaps it was one of the eleventy hundred books she said she read last year. :rolleyes:

Off topic, my dtr fetched me some pomegranate molasses back from one of her overseas jaunts & I had to look up what to do with them. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy VBI anniversary ninnies 🥳 I hope we've all got some vegetable peelings and cold tea in Fentiman's bottles to celebrate with! I love the invisible hats we've been given, they match the invisible VBI quite nicely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Happy VBI anniversary ninnies 🥳 I hope we've all got some vegetable peelings and cold tea in Fentiman's bottles to celebrate with! I love the invisible hats we've been given, they match the invisible VBI quite nicely.
I made my own!

Also, calling a skilled photoshop frau! Can we pretty-pumble-please have Jack’s face plopped into frames two and three here?
595FA2CE-DE66-4252-AE74-87BCD1AD1B13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
BTL is also mentioned here (I was trying to work it out before reading it on here. Below-the-line):

This was when the 30p Lee thing first kicked off.

Screenshot_20230121-153135_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I skipped forward in time hoping to join in the glorious celebration of the VBI reveal on its one year anniversary, and instead I get "I'm sleeping on my sofa" for the eleven millionth time and more fictional death threats?

Come on Jack, give us something to brighten these depressing January evenings.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There's a thread Jack joined in with about what cookery books make you feel better. Oh Squig 🤣
Screenshot_20230121-154031_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tempted to bung Jack a fiver towards her fighting fund just for the lols (obvs would be a conditional donation, refund if no action taken -small claims court, here we come!)

Of course Jack knows she doesn't have a case, but is trying to claim there was a long term impact of LA's words on her income/reputation to explain the delay in suing. Which she won't do, but anything to wriggle out of paying donors back.

And of course as at least one of her donors had said they expected their money to used ethically, and would have donated the funds to a food bank if they had known what she did with it. Therefore supporting what LA said.
Her opponent would merely have to thrust the TK book under the judges nose. He will lock her up for life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m reading Martin Kemp’s 80s biography Ticket to the World atm (which I highly recommend, especially to anyone who grew up in the 80s). There’s a bit where he explains that his dad got him a job as an apprentice printer at the firm he worked for, and how this was a huge thing for his dad to have done. Kemp was a working class boy who had left school with two O levels (not even four and a half GCSEs) so this was his best chance at a good wage and a steady job. When it looked like Spandau Ballet might take off he had to tell his dad he was going to quit his apprenticeship, and in the book he says this was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. Not because he was scared of his dad’s reaction, but he was aware that his father had really put himself out to help to secure his son’s future. This put in mind of Jack, and Big D getting her a job. I don’t think she’s ever acknowledged his role in her call handler job. All she’s ever done is witch and moan about his badly treated she was in that job.
Oh I do like Martin Kemp. He’s so smiley.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
BTL = below the line. She's claiming that someone has used those words in the comments below some article by or about her.... only, er, Google doesn't know about it - so how does she?
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering why she was talking about Buy To Let in this context.

Reactions: 24
I'm easily confused, and not on twitter, but is she linking the ten years of "vile abuse" to 30p Lee? Because even she must realise that makes no sense?
This is what I don't get.
Surely she needs to be very careful conflating the two things?
Wildly hitting out saying she has had 10 years of abuse anyway weakens her case massively doesn't it? (Not that she had one anyway obvs).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.