Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people are usually so graphic in their insults and ill-wishes, and it’s not the same as a threat.
Like if I say I hope someone steps in a puddle in their socks, I’m not saying I’m going to spill stuff on their floor and rob their shoes.

My usual sentiment would be something like “Get bent”. But I’m not planning to go over and actually bend anyone…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Who has a team of barristers (multiple). I’m a legal adjacent Frau and even serial killers normally just have one. Potentially a junior if it’s a long case. But she’s launching a civil case? So for pro bono would have to be in the public interest? So high profile legal eagles are going to get involved over a Twitter spat? Who are these non-partial police officers fighting our Jackie’s corner? What are the researchers researching? I hope the poor paralegals aren’t getting paid in slop.

just ignore me anyway. It’s all bleeping bollocks. This is making me TIRED

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Who has a team of barristers (multiple). I’m a legal adjacent Frau and even serial killers normally just have one. Potentially a junior if it’s a long case. But she’s launching a civil case? So for pro bono would have to be in the public interest? So high profile legal eagles are going to get involved over a Twitter spat? Who are these non-partial police officers fighting our Jackie’s corner? What are the researchers researching? I hope the poor paralegals aren’t getting paid in slop.

just ignore me anyway. It’s all bleeping bollocks. This is making me TIRED
Exactly it's all nonsense. One barrister unless you have a KC and a junior. And they wouldn't necessarily be involved at this point anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Still catching up but I’m wondering if the friends she had round hers were part of a fellowship house group thing? And so then are people (like that one @Brian Butterfield knows) sort of outing themselves as AA members by tweeting that it was good to see her? Does the AA have house groups?

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Would she even have a case against Anderson anyway? He said “she’s taking money off some of the most vulnerable people in society and making an absolute fortune on [sic] the back of people.”

Is that actually a defamatory statement lol?

Reactions: 42
Still catching up but I’m wondering if the friends she had round hers were part of a fellowship house group thing? And so then are people (like that one @Brian Butterfield knows) sort of outing themselves as AA members by tweeting that it was good to see her? Does the AA have house groups?
I suspect it was her good pals Jack Daniels and Charlie Snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I am appalled that she's put the gory details of the alleged abuse on the hell site for SB, his teachers and her family to see. I can't imagine how traumatising it must be for an impressionable teenager to read that about his mother. As a parent you attempt to shield your children from the worst of human depravity for as long as you can. This is vile. If she kept her bloody twitter account professional and focused on what she has been paid to do for the last 10 years, most of the alleged abuse wouldn't happen. I can't imagine Mary Berry tweeting something like this. Ever.

A friend of mine got a job as a paralegal. She thought she would be investigating murders and miscarriages of justice. Instead it was all boundary disputes and sewage lines. She left as she was bored rigid. She should have joined Jack's crack team. Never a dull moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Out here doing the Lord’s work once more. This is clearly a compulsion for me; I will not be answering any questions.
Thank you.
View attachment 1899742
View attachment 1899743
View attachment 1899745
View attachment 1899746
Fraus, I had to take a BUS home tonight which took almost an hour, so decided to read Tattle rather than looking at the lovely coastal view 🍉 . I couldn't log in as I couldn't remember my password but when I got to this post I laughed so hard that the thirst-worthy man sitting next to me actually got up and moved. I am DEAD reading it again. @Lazarus you are fabulous.
🦉🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm tempted to chuck her a fiver with no reference then request it back when there's no law suit. But I guess I'd have to do the requests publicly and I like it here too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m still lolling at charred, twisted body. Is she getting mixed up with the time she likened herself to a melted church candle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Pics or it didn’t happen Jack. We don’t believe you. Funny how she never screenshots these particular threats. You know, puts the people on blast or anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Would she even have a case against Anderson anyway? He said “she’s taking money off some of the most vulnerable people in society and making an absolute fortune on [sic] the back of people.”

Is that actually a defamatory statement lol?
The ultimate defence for libel/defamation is truth.

She is literally quoted in The Guardian saying she took accepted Patreon money which she spent on pain and emotional support sideboards. There are screenshots of people saying ‘I don’t have much but I’ll send you money from my benefits.’

There is no case to answer. But I secretly hope she tries to get it to court anyway - there is not enough popcorn in the world to cover a judge explaining even if there was a case she trashed her own reputation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Going back to the abuse, we should remind ourselves of the judgment in Hopkins Vs Monroe. She admitted she is addicted to Twitter and the judge said she is frequently
abusive.

View attachment 1899499
Following the judgement, she didn’t stop using Twitter and admitted in a guardian interview that she had loads of socks too

View attachment 1899505

Anyway, back to the judgement. She repeatedly alleges she received a torrent of abuse but provides zero evidence of this. She says it’s because she deletes them.

View attachment 1899506
View attachment 1899507
The judge is unimpressed by this and makes it very clear is problematic, particularly if someone is seeking to litigate in future. He also seems to imply that this could have all been avoided.
View attachment 1899514
If I were Jack’s lawyer, I would tell her that she is in danger of being perceived as a vexatious litigant
Dear Heart, the comments about settling the case for £5k was a criticism of Hopkins, not Jack

Reactions: 23
Exactly it's all nonsense. One barrister unless you have a KC and a junior. And they wouldn't necessarily be involved at this point anyway!
Poor thicko Jack imagines that the VILE TROLLS will all be shaking like shitting dogs at the thought of one of her team seeing their tweets and feeling the full force of the law as a result.

Jack, of all the boring old coke hags in the world, you are my favourite so I say this with love. People aren't going to stop laughing at you and calling you a liar until you stop lying and making a bleeping clown of yourself. I know it's hard being stupid but perhaps you could ask a clever person to help you with your public behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.