Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many here, I have lost loved ones to suicide, including my husband. I also found the body of a friend who took his own life. How dare she pull this trick again!

The references to cancer are my aneurysm. I have blood cancer and am participating in a clinical trial atm, as conventional treatments have failed.
Seriously Jack. Feck off.
Thinking of you, treatment for blood cancer is probably one of the most aggressive out of all cancers. Hope you're being taken care of well by the hospital ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
That Smol Robots twit has been reading here and we've upset him. I find not visiting websites I don't like is generally the best cure for that sort of thing.
Of course he is sharing posts from the ‘protest’ with the decapitate terfs sign. So kind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I don’t trust them at all. I think they are someone who thinks if they say something loud enough and long enough it will make it true. I have them blocked on twitter as I think they do nothing but play into other users views of what a Jack Monroe Troll is and how they behave. I’ve reported them in the past and fairly sure they have threatened to doxx Jack’s address.
They do more to support Jack than anyone, as if anyone reads their crap it supports the troll claims. I've muted too. Absolute nutcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That Smol Robots twit has been reading here and we've upset him. I find not visiting websites I don't like is generally the best cure for that sort of thing.
Neckbeardbot guy always refers to Tattle whenever his name is mentioned here (though he was never given his own thread which probably upsets him more).

Wonder if Jack has managed to spring enough real-life concern from her parents, former partners, sponsors etc. God knows they have better things to do on a Sunday and deserve to be left in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The insinuation that everyone on This Forum™ is evil and despicable is wild. I’ve not been here long but it genuinely is one of the funniest, open, diverse and friendly places of the internet. Everyone sharing their massively different experiences, different jobs, lifestyles, backgrounds, ages etc, regardless of views, opinions etc and the way everyone cares and looks out for each other completely free of judgement is just lovely.
None of us wish Jack harm ffs. Quite the opposite!!! We just have the joint interest in bringing a massive narcissistic manipulative grifter to account, and pointing out crappy behaviour! And we all hate (love) slop.
Love you mendacious trolls, and I thank everyone for making me 🦉🍾 and sometimes tear up with your stories xxx
🧌🧌🧌
I agree! I wish Jack a happy, prosperous and fulfilling life; off of twitter and earned through hard work and not grifting . That’s all.
I just want her to stop lying, gaslighting and thieving money of the public to fund her lifestyle and poor life choices. It will never happen, because she is a true narc, so will never see how bad she it. Shame really. The real loser in all this is SB.
I never wish her harm, nor does anyone else on these threads, and it’s libellous Jack to say otherwise. There’s a word you love Jack, really, all I can see is you are guilty of this yourself.

Reactions: 51
Thinking of you, treatment for blood cancer is probably one of the most aggressive out of all cancers. Hope you're being taken care of well by the hospital ❤
It's been tough but I am being looked after at the best cancer centre in the country. They are fabulous. Thanks. X

• Heart
Reactions: 76
It sounds like so many of you have been and are going through such tit things. For all the negativity Jacks shitshow breeds I like to think this a kind community that gives a bit of humour of the ridiculousness of everything, and is a bit of a distraction.
Sending everyone my best wishes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Does this mean she’s shifted fewer than 5000 total since release?
na, taken from the TCM for the week ending 14/01/22. Figures shown are sales for the seven-day period. So misses the presales but doubting that was many either

Reactions: 24
I wish those little robot fucks got locked in a basement by their neck beard overlord and eat each other’s stupid circular limbs due to a power surge that corrupts their twee circuit boards and turns them into smol cannibals. Irritating little robocunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Having worked in an acute admissions unit of a psychiatric hospital (a very long time ago!) I find the thought of Jack in any kind of group rehab/mental health setting unsettling. She's too manipulative, cunning and would revel in causing all sorts of drama and upset.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
It's been tough but I am being looked after at the best cancer centre in the country. They are fabulous. Thanks. X
Adding my very best wishes to you as well - my brother‘s just been diagnosed with blood cancer, not one of the scarier ones, but I’m still terrified for him and his family.
She‘s upset so many of us touched with this, I detest her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Adding my very best wishes to you as well - my brother‘s just been diagnosed with blood cancer, not one of the scarier ones, but I’m still terrified for him and his family.
She‘s upset so many of us touched with this, I detest her.
Wishing him all the best with his treatment xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jacks stans basically treat her like a slightly wayward teenager, who will come good in time.

In reality she’s 34/44 years old and is just going to get worse and worse unless she faces some consequences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I wish those little robot fucks got locked in a basement by their neck beard overlord and eat each other’s stupid circular limbs due to a power surge that corrupts their twee circuit boards and turns them into smol cannibals. Irritating little robocunts.
JMs core demographic right there. A Bekind Middle aged neckbeard sending “the right kind of” women cutesy cartoons while also celebrating a protest that was calling for the decapitation of “the wrong kind of” women.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The insinuation that everyone on This Forum™ is evil and despicable is wild. I’ve not been here long but it genuinely is one of the funniest, open, diverse and friendly places of the internet. Everyone sharing their massively different experiences, different jobs, lifestyles, backgrounds, ages etc, regardless of views, opinions etc and the way everyone cares and looks out for each other completely free of judgement is just lovely.
None of us wish Jack harm ffs. Quite the opposite!!! We just have the joint interest in bringing a massive narcissistic manipulative grifter to account, and pointing out crappy behaviour! And we all hate (love) slop.
Love you mendacious trolls, and I thank everyone for making me 🦉🍾 and sometimes tear up with your stories xxx
🧌🧌🧌
I LOVE being regarded as evil. Spices up the image, no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.