Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Dave's in LADbible. Taught Jack everything she knows.
Screenshot_20230121_182539_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My concern is that if they go "missing" and Jack somehow finds out about it (shrink stats?), she'll make a big thing about how people have been so desperate to access her book they've stolen it and then get the publisher to distribute a PDF or similar of basically the whole thing for free (now they've surely given up on profit it could happen).

Instant "best seller" status as the hellsite finds out and loads download it just to take the piss, and she can claim she's helped so many people and isn't she benevolent giving up future profits.
She'll make that claim regardless. People believe that she has been incredibly active in helping people without verifying, without thinking, despite what we all know. They believe what they want to, see what they want to. So hard to shift people's thinking when they exist in political or righteousness silos and she is thought of as being on the right team. Particularly so now that she is performatively railing against an odious person like Anderson.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought it sounded like her writing style too. She has a tendency to pile up descriptions in clusters of two or three, see also “softly, gently, restfully”.

I can highly recommend Martin Kemp’s book (I promise this isn’t a #paidpromotion). It’s the complete opposite of what I imagine Jack’s misery/miserable memoir would be.
I agree about the writing style. All her own nasty work.

And on a related note, just reading the tweets above, she is such a nasty individual. Well, I knew she was obviously but 🙄. And she posts such vitriol on a supposedly professional/ work account. 🙄

I must get Martin Kemp's book. I have always liked him.

Reactions: 32
Statements like this won't help her 'case' will they? Absolute unwillingness for a compromise from the get go?

Screenshot_20230121_183537.jpg

(thanks @Sideboard Bob for original screenshot).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Karl is utterly bleeping tedious. I know he’s unwell and his flip-flopping is very relevant to the threads because he shows how Jack manipulates the vulnerable into believing she’s just like them, but it’s so frustrating to see how pig-headed people (and especially, I’ve noticed, people with autism) are in going to bat for Jack regardless of what is revealed about her.
I'm not sure the comment about autism was entirely necessary tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see very little damage to reputation caused by the video of Anderson/Daubney.

Jack's followers increased after her 'Mark Lewis got a job for you, pal' tweet. I'm sure the tweets themselves got a massively increased amount of likes compared to usual. People detest Anderson.

May2022.JPG
June2022.JPG

She also ignored the Judge's comments on the Hopkins trial and did a massive tweet dump back in 2020. Whilst that doesn't cover the period of the alleged libel it does show that she continues to have form for deleting.

tweetdump1.JPG
tweetdump2.JPG
Tweetdump3.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 51
So hypothetically if she runs out of time to put in the libel case and we get to May, does that mean Lee could say the same thing again without any impact? Or would that be a new issue?
It would be a new issue BUT almost impossible to win a libel case against (or even get the case heard) if he said the exact same thing a year prior and Jack took no action.

He could tweet ‘Jack Monroe got sh*tfaced on whisky & 40 tramadol a day not long ago and spent donated money on furniture she didn’t want or need’ and since she said it in a newspaper interview she was happy with, he’d get off Scott free.

He could tweet ‘Jack Monroe’s latest book is full of dangerous tips and she didn’t even bother to give top tier patreons a discount code for it’ and that’s pure fact.

With ‘former prostitute Jack Monroe has had 7 books out but still has CCJs. Would you go To her for money saving tips?‘ he’d again be a-ok as even thought the sex worker bit is irrelevant and BTL it’s true and he’s only inviting opinion.

The point is there is a lot more Lee could say which doesn’t defame Jack as she’s defamed herself repeatedly. It’s a silly game to play given her latest PR disasters. F around and find out I suppose. He’d laugh at a lawsuit, it would ruin her financially if (when) she lost.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Happy VBI day!

Can I just say again that I’m convinced 100% that Jack is a complete liar about her arthritis and any health things generally is because she sad fished a “dark mass” on a scan turning out to be a form of arthritis.

Fraus who haven’t seen my previous rants: there is no such thing as a dark mass on a scan that needs investigating. Nefarious things, if they even show, are light grey or white. The only black spaces on scans are liquid filled ones, mainly your bladder or uterus if pregnant.

Also periarthritic calcification is something that shows white on scans. She’d know that if she ever had any. She’s just a disgusting liar.

View attachment 1899337

Dragon ❤❤❤
My aneurysm is Jack massively over sharing and then claiming it’s nobody’s business. Such an attention seeker.

Also I have a theory Matt Gloss told her to stop coming in the paint shop, so she has now invented a whole Olive Chair tale so that she can pop back and harass poor old Matt Gloss.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I find her repeated threats of legal action very interesting. All the Charlie Big Balls talk - 'You are a libellous liar', 'delete this or else', 'good luck with that, pal, you'll be hearing from my lawyer' etc. It's similar to what our Dad's second wife would do to my sister and me when she wasn't getting her own way after Dad had died. Obviously we made her furious by just replying 'OK' or, 'We'll let our solicitor know to expect a letter from yours'. Or not responding AT ALL was quite funny 😂. Just my mitherings this evening 🙂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
How is Jack suing 30p Lee?

For a comment on Twitter, her response matters. She did not contact Lee privately or otherwise to ask he removed it. Nor did she refute his comment in a professional manner.

No, she retweeted it with a threat. Said she’d have his house. Straight off the bat this shows a desire to sue for profit, not as a direct result of loss or defamation to character - which is incredibly difficult to prove given her own poor actions (advocating theft, criticising the then PMs deceased son etc).

Lee confirms he’s never been asked to remove it. To raise a case, this would be the first - the very first! - question asked. It would have a preliminary hearing to hear the case details and confirm under what section of the law the claimant is asserting was breached. You may be asked dates and times etc and if you can support your claim but it’s not a hearing and you will not be asked for evidence at this stage.

After that you’ll usually get a court date for some time in the distant future, there’s a huge backlog. You do not need a team of lawyers, paralegals or anything else. Claims are done via internet form, communication with the court is via email and the preliminary hearing is via the phone. You may need a junior lawyer or paralegal. One. One who will likely be on twenty other cases at any one time.

And until you have that court date, you’re suing no-one. As soon as the claim is filed, the respondent is made aware. Lee has not removed the original tweet nor issued an apology. No claim has been filed. If it was, he could use truth or opinion as a defence, quite frankly, it’s both.

I have an awful feeling that this suing tweeting is off the back of 30p Lee being back in the news and since grifty kitchen flopped she’s edging back into full tip jar rattling. She needs to squeeze what she can to move. Shameless.
She was also gleefully counting the views on the video, correlating the number of views with the size of the house the lawsuit was going to buy her. It was like she was encouraging as many people as possible to watch. Wouldn’t have been at all surprised if she had Rightmove open in the other tab looking at homes with spite orangeries, thinking she was quids in.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She was also gleefully counting the views on the video, correlating the number of views with the size of the house the lawsuit was going to buy her. It was like she was encouraging as many people as possible to watch. Wouldn’t have been at all surprised if she had Rightmove open in the other tab looking at homes with spite orangeries, thinking she was quids in.
If you thought someone had said something which caused you distress and that would damage your reputation, you’d ask for a deletion, redaction and apology straight away wouldn’t you? And this is why she has absolutely no case whatsoever. As soon as they said what they said, all she saw was £££.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm out this evening 🍉 but am popping back briefly to wish everyone (except for Jack) a Merry VBImas! 🎉🥂

ETA: A bunch of fireworks started going off nearby at the appropriate moment - well done to whichever frau was responsible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just a thought (probably off topic), but this was the most liked post in the last 24 hours. For a canal of vile mithering ninnies/vicious trolls we seem to have a soft centre. Our thoughts are with you @TheDragonWithAFlagon
Screenshot_20230121-201251_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I'm sure the tweets themselves got a massively increased amount of likes compared to usual. People detest Anderson.
I saw this on Twitter, I may have shared it here already?
It shows the huge increase in engagement she gets when she threatens a Tory.
Screenshot_20230120-164421-01.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Just looking again at her Goss (2016?)
The top lip though, lipstick applied to natural lipline then when she smiles all the filler pushes upwards
How does she not see this?
I recently watched The Ultimatum France and two of the women had really really overdone filler, like this. I realized after a while that production was choosing to film them frequently in profile, I believe emphasize this, which I view as quality shade. Our Smol Pixie does this to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.