Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunk disclaimer
Pre melted butter poured on toast is terrible. IDK the science, but it’s far less good than letting the butter warm through from the heat of the toast. bleepingelevenerifing head
Yeah she’s crossed a line with this one…..pre-melting butter? Get in the bin 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Without going into too much detail I managed to find her full address without really trying. I 🔺 the street based on Jack all but broadcasting it and when I was typing it in for a nosy at property prices a house number was suggested. Intrigued I picked that option and there was the crappy bungalow.
I did too. I had a nosey around Thorpe Bay on google based on stuff she’d posted about eucalyptus trees and what her house backs onto just cos I was curious about what this Enid Blyton Faraway Tree area could possibly look like and INSTANTLY saw the house 🍉that she allowed the Hellman’s team to put front and centre in their promo film about “the talent”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Go on, lads. You know you want to.
Is it too much to ask for this to end with Lozza Fox sending Jack another fiver? I demand a chaos. I love people I don't like fighting, you don't have to worry about anyone making a mistake and landing themselves in it. You can just sit back and enjoy the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 15.31.09.png

I had wondered if it was just my personal distaste for Jack that made her talking in this way about a complete stranger sound so gross - but thanks to this squig, I now realise that it's incredibly creepy no matter who it comes from.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
She looks exactly the same as I did at that age. I thought I was fat btw. I wouldn’t even say she was that skinny. Her legs look unremarkably normal. In fact, she just looks incredibly average like she is in every way.
Her head does look like a bit like a lollipop but only because of that hairdo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tracey Chapman, Counting Crows, that weird Christian Rock sounding band she was listening to when she did that demented hair curler video during DKL... her musical taste is as beige and turgid as her risotto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Forgive me if this seems rude but how does 20 years a practising lesbian equal to getting a cat with a MAN? She’s makes no sense, ever! I’d love a 🌨 chaos this evening. I’ve just the ironing left on my jobs for today, so I’m ready for ya Jackie. Bring on the chaoiiiiiiiii!
We should all just start making nonsense statements "I'm a gay man so I'm getting a tortoise with the postmistress", "I'm bisexual so I'm buying a hedgehog a water pistol", "I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot".

• Haha
Reactions: 84
View attachment 1897295

I had wondered if it was just my personal distaste for Jack that made her talking in this way about a complete stranger sound so gross - but thanks to this squig, I now realise that it's incredibly creepy no matter who it comes from.
'We make eye contact' - shark eyes were locked on him, he didn't move an eye muscle until the predator had safely passed it's prey

• Haha
Reactions: 61
With her hours working, walking Content and sleeping in till 2pm, Jack has invented the 36 hour day, before she complete the VBI.
So THATS what all this timeline floof deployment and butter mithering is about! Nobody mention the Vorpal Butthurt Index is a year overdue!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.