Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Pal? Two in one day 😱 Anyway she’s replying on Gary Usher (an actual chef but also a crowd funder) post
31195A1B-BE7E-4912-9477-4D9B5EF36E52.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Mithering about 30p Lee…

She was all ‘I’m gonna sue you ner ner ner and buy a house’ when the 30p Lee stuff first kicked off and actively encouraged the drama. (Receipts all on Tattle).

I can’t imagine that going down well with any libel judge.

If it happens (big IF), it’ll be hilarious!
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 14.44.50.png

Weirdly, the claim that she "Earns more than the Prime Minister" came from... Jack herself!

Daubney said that she "no doubt probably earns more...", which is a much weaker claim than the one that she broadcast to her half million followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The only reason I would be dubious about this is that they’d have needed her address to file the initial claim. Mind you that said there are people on Twitter prepared to DM it to squigs. There would also be court costs on the top (you’d imagine) so initially it would potentially be for quite a bit less than the final sum of £522.

There’s no way it’s from Cotswold Co. or anywhere else for a missed payment. She’d have had to buy all that tit outright and upfront. She wouldn’t get credit for anything cos, ironically, her credit rating is fucked and has been for years
Without going into too much detail I managed to find her full address without really trying. I 🔺 the street based on Jack all but broadcasting it and when I was typing it in for a nosy at property prices a house number was suggested. Intrigued I picked that option and there was the crappy bungalow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
100% this. In the past gay men had their own language, Polari. How bona to vada your dolly old eeks. Have you seen the riah on the meese palone?

Now gay men steal AAV and think they're clever/groundbreaking. It's one of the traits of younger gays that I really dislike...but then again, it's a sign of the ever changing English language.

I'm just an old git that's not fond of appropriating other cultures. Seems I'm in the minority these days.
OT but I love this! How is Polari going to be preserved?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhh it’s hnnnggghhhing time 🥰
ECF01090-BD2E-4A0A-BD49-F4CC179E4B0A.jpeg

No joke I’m still in ma PJs - she’s not done shag all work today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I had a bloody dream about Jack last night. I was going on local radio 🍉 and she was booked on the same slot. And I got there and she'd bleeping triangulated me, only she greeted me in an obscure way referencing some footballer called Hans I'd never heard of.

I almost managed to convince her I wasn't a frau but she caught me out when she pinned a load of 'thrifty' tips on the fridge and I told her how tit they were. There was also slop, a pink slop she described as cake and some undefined orange slop. I didn't eat any of it but I did have to hand in my Tattle membership and WARN you all of her super triangulation powers.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Without going into too much detail I managed to find her full address without really trying. I 🔺 the street based on Jack all but broadcasting it and when I was typing it in for a nosy at property prices a house number was suggested. Intrigued I picked that option and there was the crappy bungalow.
Same here. It’s really, really easy to find from all the info that the ‘fiercely private’ Jack broadcasts to her half a million followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My mam reads twitter .
Tell her to stop ✋️ and practise her roasties. Cause they are DIRE 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20230120-144615_Twitter.jpg
20230120_144740.jpg

Sorry I'm going back and forth on the thread trying to catch up- have we heard about the Great Dane before?! What a coincidence it appears to have died *just* before the poverty descended so no one can really justify asking how she could have afforded it 🤔 (guessing it was really Big Dave's dog) And the second tweet, the bone idle bastard had already worked out how to get a dog and palm it off on someone when she couldn't be arsed to do something as basic as taking it for a walk.

Reactions: 33
I‘m also in the buying outright camp. We have no idea of how much she makes from Patreon but I’m guessing it’s a lot higher than we’ve estimated. If she hasnt got her rent to pay, then she can just sit back and let that roll in. Next month will be the tell if people renew their annual subs I guess.

Remember that woman the other month who scammed over £5k in a couple of days and then disappeared? It’s amazing how many people will chuck a fiver or tenner at someone they don’t know.
If that's who I'm thinking of, she did that more than once, usual suspects defending her 🧔

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I was previously a website developer, (a hobby that got out of control for a little while) but I now work in a proper job again, dealing with "transport compliance" and deal with a lot of legal, insurance fraud and police investigations that surround trucks and transport.
Sometimes as tedious as dealing with bald tyres, sometimes dealing with multiple dead illegal immigrants in a fridge truck, and pretty much everything in between.

I don't want to give away too much detail and get an arthritic hand, tenderly and painstakingly knocking on my door after tracing my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - safe to say that my day job of thwarting fraudsters, crooks and scammers sometimes carries over.
Omg thank you for answering, that answer was even juicier than we could have dreamt of! What an interesting job too. What a talented squad of ninnies we all are 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1897211View attachment 1897212

Sorry I'm going back and forth on the thread trying to catch up- have we heard about the Great Dane before?! What a coincidence it appears to have died *just* before the poverty descended so no one can really justify asking how she could have afforded it 🤔 (guessing it was really Big Dave's dog) And the second tweet, the bone idle bastard had already worked out how to get a dog and palm it off on someone when she couldn't be arsed to do something as basic as taking it for a walk.
And I’m pretty sure she didn’t “take Laurie in”, like some abandoned urchin puppy. She bought her, but I guess it’s better to word it like your Saint Monroe of the four legged friends.🙄

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.