Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog has been mentioned before in earlier threads. Can't remember the details. I assume she is drawn to huge dogs to enhance her wee smol pixie appearance
Yeah you're right how this how yet another life is defined by their enhancing of Jack's.
I've hate how Content's repeatedly primarily described and introduced by Jack as the biggest big dog? I thought it was 🤮 when they said "go big or go home" about choosing her. It just sounds cold and boasting the way Jack emphasises that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2023-01-20 16.16.46.png

They don't seem to be taking the piss. I dread to think what sort of state they'd get into if the lad who used to play Fatboy in Eastenders came in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
She seems to have strong liking for cock for a practising lesbian 🤔
What's so wrong with being bi anyway? Being bi is a lovely thing, loving all the peoples, innit. 😑 We don't want her anyway, sorry lesbians she seems determined to stay with you guys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
If my memory serves me correctly, Content was 2.2 grand.
LJC my first *car* cost less than that. Mind you I guess Content was free really to her, bought once the patreon pounds plopped in her PayPal.

Glad to hear the Rooney vs Vardy of 2023 is happening. Monroe Vs Anderson.

One is a poncy Tory who says you can feed the unwashed poors for 30p, the other is Lee Anderson.

Can‘t wait for the bit where she finally reveals her patreon take home for doing diddly squat, defends herself against blocking squigs asking for a refund and buying street trams and asda whisky to buy impulse sideb but he DEFAMED HER by suggesting she makes money off the poor. SHE’S THE VICTIM HERE PEOPLE. Also looking forward to the C4 serialisation. Jack will play herself as per.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
“Very good friend” - This is the Monroe way of saying that she pays for a dog sitter…
And we all know this because she has no actual friends. Just acquaintances, people she uses & spits out, & professional/trades people who charge her for their services. :mad:

Reactions: 29
No - she only puts her toast in the toaster for 20 seconds cos of the pov.
Not even that cos she hasn’t got a toaster. Well, ok, apart from that one with ‘TOAST’ written up the side. My god, can’t she have NICE THINGS? Have a day off, for the love of god.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quoting myself.
There are loads of variables to this but on the shortest walking route from her (rented bungahouse) to MacDonalds, there are no bridges to walk under.
She could have moved and she could have walked a longer route…
So there is that

Yes true but she talks about walking under a bridge so I assumed she walked there
Is it the bridge she actively avoids?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Glad to hear the Rooney vs Vardy of 2023 is happening. Monroe Vs Anderson.

One is a poncy Tory who says you can feed the unwashed poors for 30p, the other is Lee Anderson.

Can‘t wait for the bit where she finally reveals her patreon take home for doing diddly squat, defends herself against blocking squigs asking for a refund and buying street trams and asda whisky to buy impulse sideb but he DEFAMED HER by suggesting she makes money off the poor. SHE’S THE VICTIM HERE PEOPLE. Also looking forward to the C4 serialisation. Jack will play herself as per.
I know we're so early but that's the next thread title right there...

Oh yeah. Must have too much month at the end of her money.
To be fair, this January has gone on for about 84 years 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.