Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does someone who keeps getting CCJs get a book deal for “thrifty” tips? Clearly she knows f all about managing money (as evidenced by the book) Someone who’s had so many lucrative opportunities who still manages to get themselves in such financial trouble shouldn’t be giving advice, it’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Apologies to those who detest the man but I thought I’d heard “lickspittle” already this morning so I went back through my Twitter feed and well, well, well. Not a single original thought has she?
Totally off topic but I cannot stand that weasel Scobie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack has a number of income streams she'll have to reveal in court, surely? I haven't included Teemill as I don't think she made any money from that.

Any others?
  • Book advances
  • Royalties
  • PLR
  • Tory think tank involvement, other paid engagements
  • Patreon
  • Tip Jar
  • Random donations via Paypal
  • Blog ('hit's on the blog, adverts)
  • Affiliate links
  • Various online shops selling her wanky onion paintings etc

Reactions: 45
Practicing lesbian for the last 20 years…. Hmm 🤔
I CANNOT COPE WITH HER TODAY, someone section her please.
She obv needs to practice because she's not very good at it, keeps slipping and falling on cocks....
(I wish she'd just come out as bi rather than pretending she's the most lezzie queer lesbian to have ever lezzed - and it would make the neckbeards even hornier, no doubt)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
"20 years a practising lesbian"

With a 12 year old son and seemingly enough sausage to make a handrail along the South Coast, you weren't practising well enough.

The word you're looking for is BISEXUAL, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Quoting myself etc etc.

I checked back and the community garden were paying £24 a month. Plus vat that would be 28.80 a month. I'm guessing they paid monthly and so didn't get the 15% discount for paying annually.

£522 / £28.80 is 18.125.

Could it be?
The only reason I would be dubious about this is that they’d have needed her address to file the initial claim. Mind you that said there are people on Twitter prepared to DM it to squigs. There would also be court costs on the top (you’d imagine) so initially it would potentially be for quite a bit less than the final sum of £522.

There’s no way it’s from Cotswold Co. or anywhere else for a missed payment. She’d have had to buy all that tit outright and upfront. She wouldn’t get credit for anything cos, ironically, her credit rating is fucked and has been for years

Reactions: 32
I think I had deliberately put that awful picture out of my mind. It’s just horrible how distressed that poor dog looks. Jack is an absolutely monster. And the enabling adults all around her are a bunch of cunts
She pulled the same tit with Mini and Sophie. On his own Cooper is probably nice but he is a bully around other animals. No way did mice get to have a pop at his nose either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Also @ExDeveloper you don’t have to answer this I’m just a nosy cow - I always thought you were a dev as in back/front end (don’t get excited Geet) are you in property? Omg the receipts you must have access to if so - ship in that drama come 6+ months pls 🤌🏻
I was previously a website developer, (a hobby that got out of control for a little while) but I now work in a proper job again, dealing with "transport compliance" and deal with a lot of legal, insurance fraud and police investigations that surround trucks and transport.
Sometimes as tedious as dealing with bald tyres, sometimes dealing with multiple dead illegal immigrants in a fridge truck, and pretty much everything in between.

I don't want to give away too much detail and get an arthritic hand, tenderly and painstakingly knocking on my door after tracing my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - safe to say that my day job of thwarting fraudsters, crooks and scammers sometimes carries over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Mithering about 30p Lee…

She was all ‘I’m gonna sue you ner ner ner and buy a house’ when the 30p Lee stuff first kicked off and actively encouraged the drama. (Receipts all on Tattle).

I can’t imagine that going down well with any libel judge.

If it happens (big IF), it’ll be hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was previously a website developer, (a hobby that got out of control for a little while) but I now work in a proper job again, dealing with "transport compliance" and deal with a lot of legal, insurance fraud and police investigations that surround trucks and transport.
Sometimes as tedious as dealing with bald tyres, sometimes dealing with multiple dead illegal immigrants in a fridge truck, and pretty much everything in between.

I don't want to give away too much detail and get an arthritic hand, tenderly and painstakingly knocking on my door after tracing my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - safe to say that my day job of thwarting fraudsters, crooks and scammers sometimes carries over.
See this is the problem that she has trying to win against the Canal, we have a frau here for every occasion 🙏🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.