Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could any of those ccjs relate to Patreon? £522 sounds like the sort of figure a person might pay for a 12 month £44 subscription.

Hope it was the community garden and I hope they get their money back.
and I hope they requested the interest too.

Reactions: 26
Piss off, Jack. Own your bisexuality.

I predict a big chaos tonight. She’s in her ‘up’ phase. The rage and fury and clawing and howling will be along soon.
View attachment 1897093
Forgive me if this seems rude but how does 20 years a practising lesbian equal to getting a cat with a MAN? She’s makes no sense, ever! I’d love a 🌨 chaos this evening. I’ve just the ironing left on my jobs for today, so I’m ready for ya Jackie. Bring on the chaoiiiiiiiii!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Could any of those ccjs relate to Patreon? £522 sounds like the sort of figure a person might pay for a 12 month £44 subscription.

Hope it was the community garden and I hope they get their money back.
Quoting myself etc etc.

I checked back and the community garden were paying £24 a month. Plus vat that would be 28.80 a month. I'm guessing they paid monthly and so didn't get the 15% discount for paying annually.

£522 / £28.80 is 18.125.

Could it be?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This is even more evidence to suggest the flat is a cash purchase - when I last moved house a few years ago, our initial mortgage application was declined because of an errant CCJ against my other half that she knew nothing about. (It was her ex husband with the same initials and address at the time it was granted, but ended up against her name)
I‘m also in the buying outright camp. We have no idea of how much she makes from Patreon but I’m guessing it’s a lot higher than we’ve estimated. If she hasnt got her rent to pay, then she can just sit back and let that roll in. Next month will be the tell if people renew their annual subs I guess.

Remember that woman the other month who scammed over £5k in a couple of days and then disappeared? It’s amazing how many people will chuck a fiver or tenner at someone they don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Practising lesbian 🙃
But jumps on the first cock that sneezes on her .
Behave monroe you prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The records are all public information on TrustOnline.Org, but there is a subscription charge to view them.

October 2016 - £921 - Not Satisfied
February 2021 - £507 - Not Satisfied
January 2023 - £522 - Not Satisfied

CCJ's only last for 6 years, so the one from 2016 has dropped off without ever being paid.
Thank you for this 🙏🏻 iirc her Ltd company had one for around £900 too.

Why on earth is she not satisfying these CCJs? All this tit coming out is so dark - like mb I’m naive but I have always taken her claims of sobriety at face value even though she tells us she lapses and lies. And anytime someone posts this video or this outfit isn’t of someone off the gear it’s just so true but it freaks me tf out that someone would lie!! Also that gmtv appearance was wild when she was slurring and scowling at that poor energy bloke it was scary. Idk what’s going on but she’s giving unhinged atm like if she was a toddler she’d be a biter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh duck off love DHOTYA but also yay
Another chaos as Jackie thinks she’s married.
Just triangulating the route to see if there was a bridge…
Quoting myself.
There are loads of variables to this but on the shortest walking route from her (rented bungahouse) to MacDonalds, there are no bridges to walk under.
She could have moved and she could have walked a longer route…
So there is that

McDelivery 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes true but she talks about walking under a bridge so I assumed she walked there

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is she trying to bury the Lee quote with this tit? 🤷‍♀️
Probably. Even if she did have a good case I can't see how she'd win, having let the comments stand since May. The year between an alleged libel and bringing action is intended to allow both parties the opportunity to sort it out without having to go to court, not to allow smol pixies to scam money and boast about buying a house with her future winnings.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.