Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she talks about walking under a bridge so I assumed she walked there
Let’s be honest she’s probably flat on her back in her den of iniquity under those god foresaken minging red and white sheets, off her snoz, flicking between Twitter and tattle having a love wank about herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Thank you for this 🙏🏻 iirc her Ltd company had one for around £900 too.

Why on earth is she not satisfying these CCJs? All this tit coming out is so dark - like mb I’m naive but I have always taken her claims of sobriety at face value even though she tells us she lapses and lies. And anytime someone posts this video or this outfit isn’t of someone off the gear it’s just so true but it freaks me tf out that someone would lie!! Also that gmtv appearance was wild when she was slurring and scowling at that poor energy bloke it was scary. Idk what’s going on but she’s giving unhinged atm like if she was a toddler she’d be a biter.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she only finds out about this most recent CCJ by reading about it on tattle. Taking up to £350k a year from Patreon means she doesn't need to give a duck.

It makes me all the more certain that she's either bought a house outright, or has had it bought for her by a family member - she clearly doesn't believe that she'll need to go through a credit check any time soon, as she would if she were getting a mortgage or applying to rent somewhere else.

Reactions: 63
I really hope she does try to sue Anderson and Daubney (and whoever else she thinks is a lickspittle of theirs).

Because while she’s sitting on her sideboard of lies like a cockerel on a dung hill, it doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that she would have to disclose her financials in full to have any hope of winning. Patreon, PayPal, journalism, book advances, Teemill, the lot. Every last penny that’s ever washed into or out of any account over which she had (even partial) control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This dog is going to be my aneurysm
if the pov years ended in say 2017/2018 and she’s been in her (very very tiny, honestly minuscule) cottage since then, why no dog before? Not during lockdown when everyone was getting dogs or when you had money from book deals? why the ever lasting duck would you buy a medium-large breed dog and take on the longterm expenses of having a dog at the same time as writing about how you’re on the bones of your arse and downsizing to a one bed?? WHY??? And who the duck believes you? At the very very least, you would get a smaller dog knowing you were losing space.

Also she 100% pays for regular/daily dog walks. “Gets a 2 hour yomp with other dogs” literally might as well say “goes out for a dog walker for two hours a day” (looking maybe £10-£15 an hour there?) Content also defo gets groomed and going by Jacks attempts at her own hair, not by her.
Also also, “I can walk and work”??? What bleeping tweet while walking? Make up arguments and come backs to trolls will you walk? Get inspired by dog tit to plan your recipes? Everything out her mouth is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thank you for this 🙏🏻 iirc her Ltd company had one for around £900 too.

Why on earth is she not satisfying these CCJs? All this tit coming out is so dark - like mb I’m naive but I have always taken her claims of sobriety at face value even though she tells us she lapses and lies. And anytime someone posts this video or this outfit isn’t of someone off the gear it’s just so true but it freaks me tf out that someone would lie!! Also that gmtv appearance was wild when she was slurring and scowling at that poor energy bloke it was scary. Idk what’s going on but she’s giving unhinged atm like if she was a toddler she’d be a biter.

Correct - On A Bootstrap Ltd received a CCJ for £912 on 18th November 2021, the company was dissolved by default in July 2022, therefore the CCJ dissolved with it.

No accounts had been filed since June 2020, (which were late), the only accounts filed in the 4 years the company was in existence and only covered the period from March 2018 to March 2019.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Ugh. We know Dordrecht OH is male as someone on here knows him IRL so duck off.

Jack’s had more cock than I have and I used to be a right slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Forgive me if this seems rude but how does 20 years a practising lesbian equal to getting a cat with a MAN? She’s makes no sense, ever! I’d love a 🌨 chaos this evening. I’ve just the ironing left on my jobs for today, so I’m ready for ya Jackie. Bring on the chaoiiiiiiiii!
Haha I’m getting sangria prepared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Quoting myself etc etc.

I checked back and the community garden were paying £24 a month. Plus vat that would be 28.80 a month. I'm guessing they paid monthly and so didn't get the 15% discount for paying annually.

£522 / £28.80 is 18.125.

Could it be?
Sorry I'll shut up in a minute as I have work to do. But I found the screen shot in thread 374 thanks to @Marmalade Atkins giving timelines for the community garden.

I'm convinced now.

Screenshot_20220826-144038_Fenix.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That's how my grandma's Rhodesian Ridgeback broke her wrist. bleeping idiot (both Jack and my tiny grandparents for getting a dog that size tbh).
Dog chat
I know someone who had an English Mastiff - he was a massive bloke so it was fine. His smol pixie wife took the dog out, it went for another dog and she broke both her wrists being pulled over 😬 my aged mum also fractured a vertebra being pulled off a stile by her male cocker spaniel, it's a risk as soon as you have a strong/heavy dog and a fragile person.

It's bonkers that someone as apparently ouchy and impoverished as Jack got such a big dog, especially if she knew she was downsizing, even after her FORENSIC notebooks full of research. It's my absolute aneurysm.

Also, I do read Tattle while I'm out walking (by myself, no dog yet) - I don't consider it to be work, but maybe she does? .HI JACK, PAUSE YOUR PATREON YOU GRIFTER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I really hope she does try to sue Anderson and Daubney (and whoever else she thinks is a lickspittle of theirs).

Because while she’s sitting on her sideboard of lies like a cockerel on a dung hill, it doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that she would have to disclose her financials in full to have any hope of winning. Patreon, PayPal, journalism, book advances, Teemill, the lot. Every last penny that’s ever washed into or out of any account over which she had (even partial) control.
Not to mention the lickspittle's defence bringing sobbing squigs into the court to talk about how they sent Jack money because they thought she was fighting for the poor only to learn they'd been horribly deceived. It would take everything that's here and on Twitter onto the pages of the tabloids and she'd be publicly humiliated on a level she cannot possibly imagine. The people she's suing can afford a decent defence and they'll pick up and sling every bit of mud possible at her. Even if some minor technical point went in her favour, she'd leave court with her reputation in tatters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she only finds out about this most recent CCJ by reading about it on tattle. Taking up to £350k a year from Patreon means she doesn't need to give a duck.

It makes me all the more certain that she's either bought a house outright, or has had it bought for her by a family member - she clearly doesn't believe that she'll need to go through a credit check any time soon, as she would if she were getting a mortgage or applying to rent somewhere else.
The mad thing is that the truth, like objective fact, is going to be so much wilder than anything we’ve managed to find on these threads. I agree with the comment on us mere mortals not being able to comprehend the power of a tip jar rattle to an account with 500k followers that the Twitter algo foists upon us all… but just still? Like how can someone be living in such a state of chaos that they’ve got three unmet CCJs whilst they’re tweeting about F&B paint and buying their dream studio flat? 🫠

I think the house will be bought in a trust by Dave, the other kids will be trustees of the trust so it’s fair as they/their heirs will eventually inherit it. Or as others have pointed out it’ll be in his Ltd with the occupation landlord. She’s a mess her and that bulbous nose aren’t in a place to deal with home ownership stresses.

Also @ExDeveloper you don’t have to answer this I’m just a nosy cow - I always thought you were a dev as in back/front end (don’t get excited Geet) are you in property? Omg the receipts you must have access to if so - ship in that drama come 6+ months pls 🤌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.