Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so lacking in self awareness and shame that you are stacking up more CCJs at the same time that you launch a book all about how to be thrifty. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Not to worry. WB is planning to move to Southend as we speak. She'll walk Jack's dog/feed the cat/clean her house/wash her arse/defend her "honour"/fight her battles/do anything Jack wants her to.

If I had a WB in my life, I'd be scared. There's one think to defend someone, it's another to be obsessed.
I think the best kind of friend is one who defends you when required, but will also NOT defend you when you have done something wrong, and pull you up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Up early for court maybe 🤔
CCJ's rarely get to a court hearing - I more suspect that it may be a default judgement - somebody has issued a court claim against her, and because "chaos", 40 tramadol, new sideboard delivery, somebody on Twitter saying hurty words or something, she just ignored it.

If she had been in court, no doubt she would have told us all how she ran circles round the judge, with freeman-of-the-land type of rhetoric and lots of "I put it to you m'lud" comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It’s odd that the one she got in February 2021 was for almost the same amount. I CBA to look again but it was for just over £500. From memory (from last Oct when I looked) I am pretty sure it was around £520ish.
Cotswold Co. monthly repayments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
CCJ's rarely get to a court hearing - I more suspect that it may be a default judgement - somebody has issued a court claim against her, and because "chaos", 40 tramadol, new sideboard delivery, somebody on Twitter saying hurty words or something, she just ignored it.

If she had been in court, no doubt she would have told us all how she ran circles round the judge, with freeman-of-the-land type of rhetoric and lots of "I put it to you m'lud" comments.
Can you just clarify (as you’ve got her records) how many CCJs she’s got live and how many she’s had in the last 3-5 years? X

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Blimey. I bet whoever she’s ‘renting’ the one bed flat from will be happy about that. Alongside her picture this morning of her massive dog.
This is even more evidence to suggest the flat is a cash purchase - when I last moved house a few years ago, our initial mortgage application was declined because of an errant CCJ against my other half that she knew nothing about. (It was her ex husband with the same initials and address at the time it was granted, but ended up against her name)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s odd that the one she got in February 2021 was for almost the same amount. I CBA to look again but it was for just over £500. From memory (from last Oct when I looked) I am pretty sure it was around £520ish.
Discussed on threads 315 & 316 - the screenshot was taken down because it included the case reference, and I don't think the exact amount was mentioned.

Could this be a repeat based on continued non-payment of the older one?

(@ExDeveloper would you mind reposting with the case number squiggled out, just in case?)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just been out for a munchtime stroll to Celery Town's second biggest bookshop, specifically to purchase "Bored of (with) Lunch", and had a good look around the cookery section, with the express purpose of hiding any Grifty Kitchens, But there were none to be hidden! I think Blackwell's staff are fraus.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is scalding hot tea, thank you very Matt much @ExDeveloper! Her credit rating is surely shot to pieces? To me this shows she isn't cash-rich, and she's wasting money on tat and ignoring bills and the like. It's so utterly bizarre given her hefty Patreon income.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Can you just clarify (as you’ve got her records) how many CCJs she’s got live and how many she’s had in the last 3-5 years? X
The records are all public information on TrustOnline.Org, but there is a subscription charge to view them.

October 2016 - £921 - Not Satisfied
February 2021 - £507 - Not Satisfied
January 2023 - £522 - Not Satisfied

CCJ's only last for 6 years, so the one from 2016 has dropped off without ever being paid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
The records are all public information on TrustOnline.Org, but there is a subscription charge to view them.

October 2016 - £921 - Not Satisfied
February 2021 - £507 - Not Satisfied
January 2023 - £522 - Not Satisfied

CCJ's only last for 6 years, so the one from 2016 has dropped off without ever being paid.
So, does that means she just gets away without paying then?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
For someone who has experienced severe stalking she’s just told me where she is and has been today. Ambling aimlessly around town off her bonce by the sounds of it… get a fuccckkking job instead of scamming the poor you scruffy little oik.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
You should bleeping know this because you shouldn't have bought a bleeping dog without knowing how bleeping big it was going to get, you horrible, selfish horror of a human being. And you're proposing to move this dog into a one-bed flat?

I bloody well hope she doesn't live with you full time because if she does I'm going to make a complaint to the RSPCA. bleep.

1674221804523.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Lee Anderson is odious but he's not thick. It will be fabulous watching her taken down a peg or 2, fancy being so arrogant and intransigent that you'd willingly expose your financial dirty knickers in court. She needs to make friendly overtures to Rebekah Vary, they can drink pink ginless tonics and shoot themselves in the foot together.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.