Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throw in some Tramadol and I'm there

Reactions: 23
I did ask them not to be specific. Sure, Jan. Don't do drugs, kids.

Reactions: 87
I did ask them not to be specific. Sure, Jan. Don't do drugs, kids.
And even if she did (which I don't believe) - the reporter is under no obligation to honour that request. As an experienced media personality like JM would full well know.

Reactions: 44
FUCKING FUCK ME
That is IT. I'm taking my cat's phone off him for at least a fortnight. I have told him to stop posting pictures of his sick online and claiming it's a recipe he's made. He did it to Delia Smith once.

Reactions: 68
Is anyone thanking her for their postcards etc yet?
Hang on a second - let me take another look..... hahahahahha, I don't need to take another fucking look, of course there isn't. You're more likely to get a Cotswold sideboard delivered on time by Evri.

Reactions: 41
So did guardian reporter ignore her request - is she labelling him as irresponsible? Or will his two dictaphones show she never said that?

Reactions: 86
In all seriousness though I have fibromyalgia (although in a long period of remission). Before I was diagnosed I was on all sorts, including Tramadol. The first time I took it I experienced what I referred to as "waking dreams", where I was technically awake but experiencing periods of zoning out and having dream like hallucinations. It's strong stuff, you develop a tolerance after a while but no way could you take 40.

Edit I didn't buy any furniture. I couldn't see my phone.

Reactions: 68
Hang on a second - let me take another look..... hahahahahha, I don't need to take another fucking look, of course there isn't. You're more likely to get a Cotswold sideboard delivered on time by Evri.
Jack is the Evri of cooking; unreliable, steals and rarely delivers.

Reactions: 56
Too bad too early for thread title “She had to sell her hands to pay for more emotional support sideboards” and this isn’t a regular critic, regular folks just getting annoyed by the perfunctory whining

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.