Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her likes
šŸ¤­
- fail
- fail
- fail
Looks like youā€™ve got some emotional growing up to do Jack
7AA9A145-393C-42D2-BB62-C88926275AA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

View attachment 1884966

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?
Jack - I was living abject poverty. Starving, really. But it was ages ago.

Also Jack - ā€œI did a job for a friend ages ago and refused to let her pay me for itā€

Golly. I wonder why people question the pov narrative? Perhaps because no flat-as broke person would REFUSE TO BE PAID?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack is the ultimate example of "deny it before you are accused", isn't she? Which in my mind confirms that almost everything she posts is a lie, because before she even types it, she's already thinking that her shite will be called out

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Saw her book in my local Asda today. I popped the other book about being Bored of Lunch over her ones. There was only one of the Lunch book left so no bIg harm done. Plenty of hers on the shelf unsold though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hello ninnies - a quick one, behind a cut as always 4 length and so you don't unwillingly lapse into a boredom coma x thank you to @Lucky Escape for asking this question my husband continues to be stunned anyone reads these so I love stunting on him when thereā€™s a Q šŸ’…šŸ»

On using Olia Hercules' average per subscriber figure
A quick one on what the distribution of subscribers would have to look like in order to give an average per subscriber figure in line with Orla Hercules' Ā£14.12, just a bit of playing around I got it to Ā£14.92, couldn't be fucked to keep going ngl.

image.png

Anyway, these figures don't look like a reach imo? Like a good 20% subscribing to the bare minimum as legacy subs from when it was a sponsored donkey offering, the largest group (33.1%) on the Ā£10 tier as that's the entry point for physical goods, then the next biggest share outside of the charity tier is Ā£24 because that's what, a SIM only contract to the divorced dads? Smallest share on Ā£7 as thatā€™s a no mans land between giving the bare minimum and getting some shithouse onionsTM. Ā£12 not much going on cos it was that thrifty shades of beige that was swiftly abandoned. Ā£44 still only 10%, but it must have enough action on it to not get rid altogether as it is red flags for how well she's doing out of monetising poverty.

Speculating on that passive income
Anyway with that said, assuming an average per subscriber fee of Ā£14.12 would have yielded Jack between Ā£3.0k - Ā£9.4k a month in 2022. With her highest grossing month being September 2022. For the full cal year of 2022 she'd have taken Ā£99.6k. I wish I didn't have to pay tax lol.

We've also got a Ā£20 ps estimate... I'm not gonna do another one of the models above for this cos cba ngl but eh I think that'd be very good going for her to manage that with nil rewards, I'd expect to see higher paying subs churn quickest because they're paying more for absolutely nish whereas you would be more inclined to forgive a Ā£10-12 monthly sub to support the people's pov.

image.png

As always I invite/implore Jack to unhide her Patreon revenue so we can begin accurately capturing that to add to these summaries. The only way to keep us out of speculating ur business is give us the receipts sweetie so we can accurately report on ur business instead šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Still no blogs then? Look forward to reading 12 fresh Jack blogs in the next 6 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Move on from all these non public figures, it'll only derail - Please read our rules and why they're important
ā€œMollyā€ loves drama as much as Jack. Two cheeks of the same arse imo.
Knew she would be back shortly, I expect she wanted tattle and jack to talk about her.
Deactivating an account, deleting posts then coming back & acting all coy n confused is exactly something out of jack's playbook. I expect jack didn't fall for it because she's so used to doing similar herself and knows the game.

edit fixed typo

Last edited:
It's funny how defensive she is about the idea that she's buying expensive paint. Who cares? But it had to become a whole weird story about getting it for free. She's unaware of how ridiculous she sounds.
Classic Jack deflection innit. She desperately doesnā€™t want to admit sheā€™s bought the flat, so if deflecting onto a ferocious argument about paint that literally NO ONE but her started.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Classic Jack deflection innit. She desperately doesnā€™t want to admit sheā€™s bought the flat, so if deflecting onto a ferocious argument about paint that literally NO ONE but her started.
I thought she was buying paint fromWilko? Surely no one would object to that lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't have time to grunt. But I just randomly remembered an acquaintance of mine knew Jack from school and I wondered what school she went to.... didn't realise she went to a grammar.... also on nosing at acquaintances fb noticed she worked for a company called on a bootstrap. But said company lists Jack as being born 1978. Anyway carry on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She is honestly the luckiest person ever, she never seems to have to pay for anything, it's all found or gifted (sorry, grifted)
Exactly, this is the sort of shite that raised my spidey senses when I first started following her online. Except at that time it was the worst run of bad luck that ever happened to anyone in history, which she needed cashos to recover from.

Reactions: 26
I thought she was buying paint fromWilko? Surely no one would object to that lie.
She wants us to think she lives in some weird medieval bartering town.

I don't have time to grunt. But I just randomly remembered an acquaintance of mine knew Jack from school and I wondered what school she went to.... didn't realise she went to a grammar.... also on nosing at acquaintances fb noticed she worked for a company called on a bootstrap. But said company lists Jack as being born 1978. Anyway carry on
Does your friend have hands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hello ninnies - a quick one, behind a cut as always 4 length and so you don't unwillingly lapse into a boredom coma x thank you to @Lucky Escape for asking this question my husband continues to be stunned anyone reads these so I love stunting on him when thereā€™s a Q šŸ’…šŸ»

On using Olia Hercules' average per subscriber figure
A quick one on what the distribution of subscribers would have to look like in order to give an average per subscriber figure in line with Orla Hercules' Ā£14.12, just a bit of playing around I got it to Ā£14.92, couldn't be fucked to keep going ngl.

View attachment 1885647

Anyway, these figures don't look like a reach imo? Like a good 20% subscribing to the bare minimum as legacy subs from when it was a sponsored donkey offering, the largest group (33.1%) on the Ā£10 tier as that's the entry point for physical goods, then the next biggest share outside of the charity tier is Ā£24 because that's what, a SIM only contract to the divorced dads? Smallest share on Ā£7 as thatā€™s a no mans land between giving the bare minimum and getting some shithouse onionsTM. Ā£12 not much going on cos it was that thrifty shades of beige that was swiftly abandoned. Ā£44 still only 10%, but it must have enough action on it to not get rid altogether as it is red flags for how well she's doing out of monetising poverty.

Speculating on that passive income
Anyway with that said, assuming an average per subscriber fee of Ā£14.12 would have yielded Jack between Ā£3.0k - Ā£9.4k a month in 2022. With her highest grossing month being September 2022. For the full cal year of 2022 she'd have taken Ā£99.6k. I wish I didn't have to pay tax lol.

We've also got a Ā£20 ps estimate... I'm not gonna do another one of the models above for this cos cba ngl but eh I think that'd be very good going for her to manage that with nil rewards, I'd expect to see higher paying subs churn quickest because they're paying more for absolutely nish whereas you would be more inclined to forgive a Ā£10-12 monthly sub to support the people's pov.

View attachment 1885648

As always I invite/implore Jack to unhide her Patreon revenue so we can begin accurately capturing that to add to these summaries. The only way to keep us out of speculating ur business is give us the receipts sweetie so we can accurately report on ur business instead šŸ„°
INCREDIBLE work as always, HTRIA. My hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.