Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack saying she’s been in full time work for two decades is really going to come back and bite her on her Mediterranean arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
That squig actually asked a really good question about paint wastage? And she just went full tROllClaImZ at them?

Take a bleeping day off you absolute spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Full time work for 2 decades? So since she was 14? She was in full time work and school?

duck this. I’m off to watch Emily in Paris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Jack took part in a Tory think tank.
Those things don't run for free and participants, I believe, get paid handsomely to find outcomes in line with the people paying them. She may as well paint her house in Tory Blue, they paid for it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
What? The furniture and appliances you bought while you were off your tits on booze and prescription drugs? Those items? That you bought with other people's money you grifted?
It's almost as if she's building an excuse for not being able to issue refunds. "Sorry, I've given it all away".

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1884369
Squig sums up her legal position, or lack of. She has destroyed any chance that she has of legals, and the call-outs are so frequent now that she couldn't sue them all if she even tried. She wouldn't allow her finances to be scrutinised in a legal case at this point anyway. Send LOL-os.
So is it mutual services, friends, funded by 20 years of full time work (lol) or payment for stuff she has given people?

Also, didn't she say she had sold all that stuff recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She hasn't promoted the free pull out at all. A combo of not wanting her feisty radical little My First Ladybird book of anarchy persona associated with the Express and the fact that they're demonstrably tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She is very successful in her scavenging. Lots of furniture in the flats' communal bin area.

She "found" a sledge somewhere as well, didn't she? I wouldn't feel comfortable taking something home that I'd found like that. Especially something likely belonging to a child.

Even a Burberry scarf in a puddle I'd hang up on a fence/post and hope the owner returned for it, rather than taking it home like a grubby goblin.

But then I like to think I'm quite nice. Despite being a nefarious troll.
Don’t forget the captains chair, I thought she nicked the sledge from someone’s front garden?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.