Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a new frau, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn but I'm sure you'd only be banished if you did something utterly pointless and nuts, like i don't know, spending well over an hour turning a tuna can into an egg ring.

Then making Marmite crumpets that look like hockey pucks inside them. šŸ¤¢
Well, thatā€™s very magnanimous of you tenderstem and far more than credit I deserve. I can confirm, the crumpets look less than holey but I SHANā€™T poke holes in them with chopsticks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's funny how defensive she is about the idea that she's buying expensive paint. Who cares? But it had to become a whole weird story about getting it for free. She's unaware of how ridiculous she sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It's funny how defensive she is about the idea that she's buying expensive paint. Who cares? But it had to become a whole weird story about getting it for free. She's unaware of how ridiculous she sounds.
And what other ā€œanti poverty campaignerā€ would wang on about stuff like this?

Itā€™s so bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jack has been working full time since she was 14? I wish I had Jackā€™s full time job. Sleeping until god knows what time, dicking about on twitter, writing manuals of sloppage and basically being an absolutely bone idle mare.
#1878 truther. She went into service as a parlour maid at 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You know what I love? When I spot something nice in a friend's house, and I say "oh I like that!"- and they say "thanks, it's only from B&M/The Range/Home Bargains/Wilko's etc" rather than them lying and saying they found it outside on bin day or some ridiculous lie. Jack, just admit you buy things for your home, we all do it! If you're so proud of earning money for yourself, why are you so reluctant to admit to spending it?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Well of course she wouldnā€™t DREAM of spending money on paint, having just admitted to taking donations and spending them on furniture which she gave away in exchange for more spenny items.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
100% new personality just dropped šŸŽ£She's envisoning the 4 bed detached house she can baby trap him into already

View attachment 1884934
Do you remember when it was Jacks birthday and she was pretending she had friends and they were all together having jolly japes in a wonderful cottage and she was cooking. Then they all carried her cheap books back. Haroldā€™s dad did it
View attachment 1884942
Never mind Cordon Bleu, she needs to be CORDONED OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Us always pointing out she's jobless and shagless has clearly stung. The books are decorative, the only thing she reads is tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You know what I love? When I spot something nice in a friend's house, and I say "oh I like that!"- and they say "thanks, it's only from B&M/The Range/Home Bargains/Wilko's etc" rather than them lying and saying they found it outside on bin day or some ridiculous lie. Jack, just admit you buy things for your home, we all do it! If you're so proud of earning money for yourself, why are you so reluctant to admit to spending it?
Itā€™s so juvenile, sheā€™s behaving like a child with no awareness of the world? Like if youā€™re lucky enough to have a disposable income at points youā€™ve probably treated your friends to lunch or something you saw that was perfect for them but itā€™s never gonna be to the degree she claims it, like idk how she expects us to believe she has masses of friends who can budget for semi regularly mid to large ticket items for her? Like Iā€™m a mother and a wife so unsurprisingly Ā£400 wall lights for a pal arenā€™t in my budget because it doesnā€™t get me/us closer to any of my financial goals?

And she claims to be working class AND low waged too? So surely her peers are in a similar boat? And yet theyā€™ve got the time and money to navigate through John Lewis haberdashery to the curtains counter? Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.