Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Dave's probably buying the flat (or at least it will be in his name) and she's paying the mortgage, but she can say she's renting it. Matt Gloss is probably providing the paint. Patreon is probably paying for everything else.

BUT. What a miserable bleeping life she must lead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
She is very successful in her scavenging. Lots of furniture in the flats' communal bin area.

She "found" a sledge somewhere as well, didn't she? I wouldn't feel comfortable taking something home that I'd found like that. Especially something likely belonging to a child.

Even a Burberry scarf in a puddle I'd hang up on a fence/post and hope the owner returned for it, rather than taking it home like a grubby goblin.

But then I like to think I'm quite nice. Despite being a nefarious troll.
I think the official term is "theft by finding"- I know someone myself who regularly does this and I swear, I'm going to blow up at them one day 😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Jack must have forgotten that she was only posting about Farrow and Ball in order to wind up the trolls. So why is she complaining that it's winding up the trolls 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Jack: I will not be wasting any of my energy responding to or acknowledging the trolls
Also Jack: endless posts responding to and acknowledging the ‘trolls’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Jack must have forgotten that she was only posting about Farrow and Ball in order to wind up the trolls. So why is she complaining that it's winding up the trolls 🤔
She spends every night on her own, cramming coke up her collapsing nose and trying to bait us. Almost enough to make you feel sorry for her. Almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
God she's on one tonight. Just sent my old Harold for a bottle of merlot while I watch the show. Im not paying for it, we exchange services.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I thought I was up to date, but I’ve obviously missed something major and I can’t find anything about it - where have Molly’s tweets gone?!

Reactions: 10
🙋‍♀️ question and confession

I jumped a lot of the last few threads - soz (that the confession)
Have we established that Jacks sofa is new? (That’s the question)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.