Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it a few weeks before the flat is damp/draughty/crappy and unfit for habitation for a human of her calibre. She's exactly who Malcolm Tucker was talking about when he said ppl who'd walk round the garden of Eden moaning about the lack of reception. There'll be a CACOPHONY of problems, a LITANY of disasters and an almighty tin rattle. Hope her neighbours are as cunty an self important as her too. There's often a bit of a rota for cleaning communal areas in flats. Is the smol pixie likely to do her bit or to have an arthritic ouchy 120 hour working day that'd preclude her from it? My moneys on doing it once and making a 17 tweet thread and an all singing all dancing extravaganza out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Lads, I just had to go to a paint shop. I did not linger, lest I be thought of as some paint groupie.

I also bought Dulux, even though I am middle class. Send judgementos.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This whole painting thing is so stupid. I’d love it if she was renting and she painted the whole thing and then got evicted for being a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sunday evening Jack! It’s Sunday sodding evening! It makes me so mad that she chooses to start ramping up the cuntiness on Twitter when people are settling down and getting ready for the work week ahead. Selfish she is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Donating only £1 to the honesty box for something she knew to be valuable isn't.... very honest.

Especially since OH was from a wealthy family, and Jack was taking up to £350,000 from Patreon at the time.
To be fair to the old dollop she did say they were £1 each though it now appears she bought them herslef and no bags for life were involved.

@Veronicaaa A squig on the Hellsite definitely said she had WM wallpaper but was then corrected about it being curtains.

Wow, the snark tonight is TOOT TOOTING nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 17.47.42.png

The tangled insect has piled on, but no other flying monkeys are heeding the call.

Is cuídate the new WARNED?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
TROLLCLAIMS about the Strawberry Thief curtains:

View attachment 1884966

Didn't she previously claim that they were spares/offcasts from a friend who just happened to have exactly the same-sized windows as her?
Who knows. Whatever Jack said was probably a lie, different day, different lie I suppose. And I can't remember anyone mistaking them for wallpaper. Just expensive curtains.

Reactions: 29
Sniffing Jack. Not breathing. We want you to stop sniffing. You've hit peak paranoia an can't tell if an interlocutor is being nice or nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sunday evening Jack! It’s Sunday sodding evening! It makes me so mad that she chooses to start ramping up the cuntiness on Twitter when people are settling down and getting ready for the work week ahead. Selfish she is!!
She'll probably ramp it up around 9pm when Happy Valley's on, too. So annoying.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Ackshully, I was just having a mither about her nasty replies to innocent squig questions. I reckon she does it on purpose so she can then tweet an 'apology' and the same old guff about the RELENTLESS and BONE CRUSHING trolling she gets.

View attachment 1885107

The tangled insect has piled on, but no other flying monkeys are heeding the call.

Is cuídate the new WARNED?
Why is that weirdo tweeting in Spanish?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing I can't get over about the Express pull-out is that - surely you'd pick the best recipes you've got for that kind of advertorial? And we get lemon curd mixed with melted butter and frozen prawns in a jar of sauce.
Sadly they are all tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.