Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a teenager I was allowed to choose my room colours. I really liked nirvana and I picked dark red, with the yellow nirvana face, and the ceiling painted the same yellow. It looked fucking shit and I'd never paint a ceiling again. I can imagine 'SBs bedroom' now with a similarly ruined mustard yellow ceiling.

Reactions: 44
All this overtime, she does (snorting ..sorry working fingers slipped )
Still hasn't improved her shit cooking odd that like

Reactions: 24
I absolutely love this. The CCJ not just as a financial straight jacket but also an unarguable vehicle to publish and hit her reputation (and thus future earnings) even harder. She can't cry the usual libel line if it's true and a matter of public record. I like your thinking.

Reactions: 30
coming from the past to say (and someone else might have called this out) ...so this is the assistant whose head she threw a book at? Better fraus than me will remember where she talks about this.
But now it was apparently a jolly lark.

Reactions: 27
Piano lessons ?
Well fuck me sideways with Dyson ..she's defo a working class lass 🫠
I tortured my parents with a hearty rendition of 3 blind mice on a recorder...
Never plinky,plonked on a middle class piano

Reactions: 36
For someone who apparently likes order she can't stick to a fucking deadline can she?

And why can she not mention her sofa (one of the 145 she has) without mentioning she'll be sleeping on it? WE KNOW.

We also know it's bollocks.

Reactions: 46
For someone who apparently likes order she can't stick to a fucking deadline can she?

And why can she not mention her sofa (one of the 145 she has) without mentioning she'll be sleeping on it? WE KNOW.

We also know it's bollocks.
Literally no one in the history of the world has ever contradicted themselves as much as Jack.

Reactions: 43
Yeah Jack already has a CCJ which is why we are speculating that she is buying with cash, but if even a few £44 a month squigs made a claim, 19 months x £44 x 108% is £903 which could add up pretty quickly to cause a major hassle for her

Reactions: 38
I'm sorry to come back to this, BUT I WANT EELS! And not the fantastic group, but the ones she bought for Christmas Day, to go with the green paint liquor. Show me the eels Jack.

Reactions: 40
It's because her detractors (sorry her evil trolls) usually aren't saying anything transphobic about her at the time. I'm sure some of them do, but to most observers it seems at the very least odd to reply to what look to be credible (because they are credible) allegations of fraud with "they hate me because I'm non-binary." Okay, Jack, maybe they do but how does that answer a Tweet about the Patreon money that has a photo of YOUR OWN WORDS where you say you spunked it all on sideboards? It looks like desperate deflecting. Because it is.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.