Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1882277

Not being allowed to replace the flooring is a pretty common restrictive covenant in leasehold properties, especially in houses that have been converted into flats.

(Modern purpose-built flats will have enough insulation to allow for bare wood floors without deafening your downstairs neighbours - but converted houses often don't. And in those cases, even the downstairs flat will usually have the same covenants as those on upper floors.)

Restrictions on what you can do with the ceiling are much less common, limited to some concrete-built ex-LA blocks - and not even those would stop you from painting. But why would you want to paint it anything but bright white? You'd make the room much darker if you did.
When I was a teenager I was allowed to choose my room colours. I really liked nirvana and I picked dark red, with the yellow nirvana face, and the ceiling painted the same yellow. It looked bleeping tit and I'd never paint a ceiling again. I can imagine 'SBs bedroom' now with a similarly ruined mustard yellow ceiling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All this overtime, she does (snorting ..sorry working fingers slipped )
Still hasn't improved her tit cooking 🤷‍♀️ odd that like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Evening mon frere’s et soeur’s, I haven’t been on here since a week ago due to a new job so I haven’t been in the loop or upto speed with all of your important contributions posted over the last couple of threads and no disrespect to any of you my fellow brethren but I have a Chinese takeaway en route and I have absolutely no chance of catching up and reading a week’s worth of all of your posts during this weekend, so I am just going to offer my apologies for skipping ahead and hope that you will accept my most sincerest of apologies.

Over the course of the last week I have seen a few ‘posts’ made by people on the blue bird hell site where they have mentioned taking the MCOL route in regards to their Patreon subscription not being honoured as per the contractual agreement and the coke head not adhering to their contractual obligations, using MCOL as an avenue to seek reimbursement of the total monetary value of their subscription payments.

The 3/4 people who have mentioned this are Patreon subscribers who have requested a refund but instead they have been ignored and blocked by our bottle and a half of whiskey a day drinking degenerative friend.

You see, because of this my thoughts are immediately drawn to the potential of a chaos within a chaos that will be the biggest chaos of all possible chaos’s that we could end up with the last ever, ever Monroe thread which would be titled “The Chaos to end all Chaos’ (Okay it wouldn’t be the last ever thread but it would be the biggest ever chaos, chaos’s! 😂) …So my thoughts are has anyone else given any real thoughts to doing this and actually making a MCOL claim for the amount that they are outstanding for their Patreon? There must be a fellow fraus prepared to take one for the team and I would be more than happy to give you legal advice with regards to this.

that is for someone who has been a Patreon supporter/subscriber for a reasonable period of time who would like their money refunded. You would 100% legally win your claim getting a judgment handed down with regards to this. You would win due to one of 3 possible outcomes, either;

1) Monroe does not respond to your claim at all or she doesn’t respond within the allotted time period for her to file a defence and therefore you will win by what is called a default judgment and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim. ….or
2) Monroe does in fact file a defence with regards to the particulars of your claim with a view to contesting your claim BUT by virtue of the facts available which you can substantiate that she didn’t fulfil her end of the Patreon contract and the same exact thing that she didn’t fulfil her obligations under this contract then again you would win and have a judgment handed down that your claim was successful and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim..or
3) She responds to your claim with a response of acknowledging the particulars of your claim and that she doesn’t have any defence to it and that she is liable for the amount and any other associated costs…this will result in you winning your claim and having a judgment handed down and again she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim.

just as an important addendum to what I have said above that she doesn’t have a defence at all as the facts of her not conforming to her Patreon contract with you nor her contractual obligations and that you (in fact we all do) have evidence of this and her not doing so, the absolute KILLER piece of evidence that further backs this up is Monroe’sVERY OWN WORDS in the widely published Grauniad article where she was interviewed for her Grauniad feature which in her interview she acknowledged that she had NOT met her Patreon contract requirements nor her Patreon contractual obligations, stating that she hadn’t done so for a period of 19 months I believe that I recall her saying in that Grauniad interview although the facts and reality is that it was far longer than that of a minimum of 24 months (2 years) This article itself is what will overall get you a successful judgment.

okay you may ask..how is doing that going to bring the chaos within a chaos and the chaos’s of all chaos’s?? WELL for those fraus who are not well versed in law, civil law in particular and matters of the financial persuasion…..Well her losing such a civil claim which she would for the reasons I have outlined above, well this means that when the judgment is handed down, this is more officially and commonly known as a CCJ…a County Court Judgment…. Now what does having a CCJ affect and impact? It affects and impacts getting any kind of or type of financial credit….WHATS THE ONE THING THAT A CCJ IMPACTS MOST??? That would be getting a mortgage offer in principle from any UK lender. LITERALLY no mortgage lenders on the lending panels will ever, ever touch a mortgage application from a person if they have a CCJ, regardless of the amount of the CCJ owing, even if the CCJ is for just a £1. They don’t even entertain mortgage applications from those who have settled their CCJs until a significant amount of time has passed like a year or two.

so my thoughts are why doesn’t someone who has been a subscriber make a MCOL claim? This would prevent her from getting any kind of mortgage of any value (even if she is putting in a massive lump sum) it would also impact when being screened for rental purposes but I believe like most that she is currently buying. If she is paying for aproperty as a full cash buyer then yes it would have no real impact however I would be inclined to place a charge against her property with the CCJ but also having a CCJ judgment against her for her Patreon I would be publicly publishing that on social media to expose her, yes she may try and twist it by saying ‘yeah I am Jack Monroe and I have a CCJ against me because that’s what happens when you are in poverty, people get CCJs’ but that won’t work because it would be a CCJ not because she was in poverty but because she defrauded people

thoughts?
I absolutely love this. The CCJ not just as a financial straight jacket but also an unarguable vehicle to publish and hit her reputation (and thus future earnings) even harder. She can't cry the usual libel line if it's true and a matter of public record. I like your thinking.

Reactions: 30
This, to me anyway, is an example of Jack centering Jack.

Someone she worked with 4 or 5 years previously (comment made in 2019) sadly died from alcohol toxicity. His wife found him at their home which must have been traumatic for her.

She could have said 'I worked with him some years ago on my book. We had many laughs and I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with his family and friends'

Oh no, reminiscences of comparing tattoos and laughing about their unprofessional behaviour with missed deadlines. If nothing else this should have shocked her into seeking help with her own addictions, but nah it's all about Jack Jack Jack. NOT A SINGLE WORD OF CONDOLENCE TO HIS FAMILY.
coming from the past to say (and someone else might have called this out) ...so this is the assistant whose head she threw a book at? Better fraus than me will remember where she talks about this.
But now it was apparently a jolly lark.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Piano lessons ?
Well duck me sideways with Dyson ..she's defo a working class lass 🫠🙃
I tortured my parents with a hearty rendition of 3 blind mice on a recorder...
Never plinky,plonked on a middle class piano

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For someone who apparently likes order she can't stick to a bleeping deadline can she?

And why can she not mention her sofa (one of the 145 she has) without mentioning she'll be sleeping on it? WE KNOW.

We also know it's bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
For someone who apparently likes order she can't stick to a bleeping deadline can she?

And why can she not mention her sofa (one of the 145 she has) without mentioning she'll be sleeping on it? WE KNOW.

We also know it's bollocks.
Literally no one in the history of the world has ever contradicted themselves as much as Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah Jack already has a CCJ which is why we are speculating that she is buying with cash, but if even a few £44 a month squigs made a claim, 19 months x £44 x 108% is £903 which could add up pretty quickly to cause a major hassle for her 🤭

Reactions: 38
I'm sorry to come back to this, BUT I WANT EELS! And not the fantastic group, but the ones she bought for Christmas Day, to go with the green paint liquor. Show me the eels Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think the thing that makes me 🍾 🦉 about Jack's cynical weaponising of trans issues is that it draws close to zero of any kind of supportive response. Almost any account on Twitter just has to say "X person/people said/did something transphobic" and a there will be some kind of response.
Instead all Jack gets is roars of silence.
It's because her detractors (sorry her evil trolls) usually aren't saying anything transphobic about her at the time. I'm sure some of them do, but to most observers it seems at the very least odd to reply to what look to be credible (because they are credible) allegations of fraud with "they hate me because I'm non-binary." Okay, Jack, maybe they do but how does that answer a Tweet about the Patreon money that has a photo of YOUR OWN WORDS where you say you spunked it all on sideboards? It looks like desperate deflecting. Because it is.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.