Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking away, but I would love a (digital) map we could all stick pins in a la SB to show the geographical spread of fraus - although very 🍉 🍉 so of course would need to be anonymised.

I love hearing local reports from our fraus in NI, Scotland, Bristol, Exeter, Southend (of course) and wonder if there is any particular area with a concentration of fraus.

Sorry for the mither, go well pals (from an East London 🍉 frau).
I’m from a lovely rural Lancashire village.

Tangent I know but I met my husband online in 2003- on a music forum. I was after buying a rare record and he was also a member. There were members from all over the world, and after we started chatting on MSN and very quickly fell in love (life moves faster when you’re continually live chatting to each other 8 hours straight through the nights) we were delighted and relived to find we lived 15 mins away from each other IRL. We are still together, married/children even though he can be a bit of a dick at times and I’m silly ace.

Anyway, as you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just mithering about Jack moving. She's moving, did you know? Downsizing achshully. Anyway, as a frau who lives in an ex council flat and works in social housing 🍉 I can confidently say, whether she's buying or renting, THERE WILL BE CHAOS. There always is when communal spaces are concerned. ALWAYS. Whether it's the type of chaos she chooses to spaff over the internet remains to be seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Mama scammer pops a trammer

(I’ll close the door on my way out)
(Also derby YES 🍉)
This may have already been said (grunking) but this HAS to be a thread title nom. Outstanding work. My OH is looking at me sideways I'm laughing so hard. haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's all clear as mud re: her timelines. Okay, so Christmas 2011 she still had money as she had just left a very well paid job in the fire service. Christmas 2012 was paid for by the newspaper (was that the year she was also on FB inviting mum's round for coffee, cake and mucho tv watching?). Christmas 2013 was all unicorns and rainbows. Sooooo, when was the Christmas she was all sad and lonely in a cold flat and/or a fireman left a smol tree on her doorstep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
(I’m really sorry I know we’re not supposed to discuss gender stuff here and I’m not really as it links back to Jack but I want to provide context) I saw this before
View attachment 1882861
and I was so struck by the parallel of Jack calling us all “sad little hausfrauen”, and how she’s so obsessed with being Not Like Other Girls (“I love tanks! And bridges! Validate me!”), and how she’s so keen to weaponise this quite obvious loathing of all women who aren’t deemed compliant, young and sexually attractive against anyone who questions her.

I don’t want anyone [either dude in screenshot, or anyone who approves of it, or Jack] who very clearly hates women so much on “my side”? Some people who hate “TERFs” are so obviously just using it as a cudgel to beat all women? I question a) the critical thinking, b) the supposedly intersectionality and c) the deep and rank internalised misogyny of anyone who actually believes this.

And I agree that she’s bleeping gross to try and get people on side over something that’s clearly a lie because I’ve seen people of all stripes questioning her. And I, as someone who’s quite gender agnostic, can see that any woman who doesn’t immediately fall in line is called a TERF, which is adjacent with fascist, and often people just stay quiet to avoid accusation. And that tactic is exactly how Jack got away with it for so long. Anyone who questioned her was called a right winger, tory etc etc.

She’s genuinely bleeping vile but I don’t think it’ll wash this time around.

Edit to add - off topic but OMG said gender issues agnosticism is really shown by the new ‘for you’ feature on Twitter. Most people I follow on both sides of the argument seem quite moderate but some of the people adjacent to them, wow. Serious whiplash. Also quite boring tbh. Might just get a Twitter that follows nobody to screenshot Jack’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Evening mon frere’s et soeur’s, I haven’t been on here since a week ago due to a new job so I haven’t been in the loop or upto speed with all of your important contributions posted over the last couple of threads and no disrespect to any of you my fellow brethren but I have a Chinese takeaway en route and I have absolutely no chance of catching up and reading a week’s worth of all of your posts during this weekend, so I am just going to offer my apologies for skipping ahead and hope that you will accept my most sincerest of apologies.

Over the course of the last week I have seen a few ‘posts’ made by people on the blue bird hell site where they have mentioned taking the MCOL route in regards to their Patreon subscription not being honoured as per the contractual agreement and the coke head not adhering to their contractual obligations, using MCOL as an avenue to seek reimbursement of the total monetary value of their subscription payments.

The 3/4 people who have mentioned this are Patreon subscribers who have requested a refund but instead they have been ignored and blocked by our bottle and a half of whiskey a day drinking degenerative friend.

You see, because of this my thoughts are immediately drawn to the potential of a chaos within a chaos that will be the biggest chaos of all possible chaos’s that we could end up with the last ever, ever Monroe thread which would be titled “The Chaos to end all Chaos’ (Okay it wouldn’t be the last ever thread but it would be the biggest ever chaos, chaos’s! 😂) …So my thoughts are has anyone else given any real thoughts to doing this and actually making a MCOL claim for the amount that they are outstanding for their Patreon? There must be a fellow fraus prepared to take one for the team and I would be more than happy to give you legal advice with regards to this.

that is for someone who has been a Patreon supporter/subscriber for a reasonable period of time who would like their money refunded. You would 100% legally win your claim getting a judgment handed down with regards to this. You would win due to one of 3 possible outcomes, either;

1) Monroe does not respond to your claim at all or she doesn’t respond within the allotted time period for her to file a defence and therefore you will win by what is called a default judgment and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim. ….or
2) Monroe does in fact file a defence with regards to the particulars of your claim with a view to contesting your claim BUT by virtue of the facts available which you can substantiate that she didn’t fulfil her end of the Patreon contract and the same exact thing that she didn’t fulfil her obligations under this contract then again you would win and have a judgment handed down that your claim was successful and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim..or
3) She responds to your claim with a response of acknowledging the particulars of your claim and that she doesn’t have any defence to it and that she is liable for the amount and any other associated costs…this will result in you winning your claim and having a judgment handed down and again she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim.

just as an important addendum to what I have said above that she doesn’t have a defence at all as the facts of her not conforming to her Patreon contract with you nor her contractual obligations and that you (in fact we all do) have evidence of this and her not doing so, the absolute KILLER piece of evidence that further backs this up is Monroe’sVERY OWN WORDS in the widely published Grauniad article where she was interviewed for her Grauniad feature which in her interview she acknowledged that she had NOT met her Patreon contract requirements nor her Patreon contractual obligations, stating that she hadn’t done so for a period of 19 months I believe that I recall her saying in that Grauniad interview although the facts and reality is that it was far longer than that of a minimum of 24 months (2 years) This article itself is what will overall get you a successful judgment.

okay you may ask..how is doing that going to bring the chaos within a chaos and the chaos’s of all chaos’s?? WELL for those fraus who are not well versed in law, civil law in particular and matters of the financial persuasion…..Well her losing such a civil claim which she would for the reasons I have outlined above, well this means that when the judgment is handed down, this is more officially and commonly known as a CCJ…a County Court Judgment…. Now what does having a CCJ affect and impact? It affects and impacts getting any kind of or type of financial credit….WHATS THE ONE THING THAT A CCJ IMPACTS MOST??? That would be getting a mortgage offer in principle from any UK lender. LITERALLY no mortgage lenders on the lending panels will ever, ever touch a mortgage application from a person if they have a CCJ, regardless of the amount of the CCJ owing, even if the CCJ is for just a £1. They don’t even entertain mortgage applications from those who have settled their CCJs until a significant amount of time has passed like a year or two.

so my thoughts are why doesn’t someone who has been a subscriber make a MCOL claim? This would prevent her from getting any kind of mortgage of any value (even if she is putting in a massive lump sum) it would also impact when being screened for rental purposes but I believe like most that she is currently buying. If she is paying for aproperty as a full cash buyer then yes it would have no real impact however I would be inclined to place a charge against her property with the CCJ but also having a CCJ judgment against her for her Patreon I would be publicly publishing that on social media to expose her, yes she may try and twist it by saying ‘yeah I am Jack Monroe and I have a CCJ against me because that’s what happens when you are in poverty, people get CCJs’ but that won’t work because it would be a CCJ not because she was in poverty but because she defrauded people

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Howling! I’m sure a comparison to the original has been done, but WTF is going on with the eyes?
Eh, I feel bad for whoever drew this. If it was Jack's artwork, it'd be fair game, but if it's a squig's, not really? They're having a go, good for them. Shame about the subject matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think the thing that makes me 🍾 🦉 about Jack's cynical weaponising of trans issues is that it draws close to zero of any kind of supportive response. Almost any account on Twitter just has to say "X person/people said/did something transphobic" and a there will be some kind of response.
Instead all Jack gets is roars of silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God I love reading all your replies you bunch of legends.
JM is so obvious with her waffling tweets intended to distract from other things published today. Nobody gives a HOOT which fictional colour JM is painting their fictional flat/bedroom.
I said it back on the Sarah Akwisombe threads - every day these scammers have to tie themselves in knots trying to bend backstories back on track and try to clean their timelines is a day they're not working their scam. Think of #paintgate as an incremental win - Jack's been unable to build more grift content as she's desperately trying to create false engagement to hide the challenges to her stories.

In other news, saw 3 copies of GK in Asda earlier. I may have accidentally moved them.....

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Evening mon frere’s et soeur’s, I haven’t been on here since a week ago due to a new job so I haven’t been in the loop or upto speed with all of your important contributions posted over the last couple of threads and no disrespect to any of you my fellow brethren but I have a Chinese takeaway en route and I have absolutely no chance of catching up and reading a week’s worth of all of your posts during this weekend, so I am just going to offer my apologies for skipping ahead and hope that you will accept my most sincerest of apologies.

Over the course of the last week I have seen a few ‘posts’ made by people on the blue bird hell site where they have mentioned taking the MCOL route in regards to their Patreon subscription not being honoured as per the contractual agreement and the coke head not adhering to their contractual obligations, using MCOL as an avenue to seek reimbursement of the total monetary value of their subscription payments.

The 3/4 people who have mentioned this are Patreon subscribers who have requested a refund but instead they have been ignored and blocked by our bottle and a half of whiskey a day drinking degenerative friend.

You see, because of this my thoughts are immediately drawn to the potential of a chaos within a chaos that will be the biggest chaos of all possible chaos’s that we could end up with the last ever, ever Monroe thread which would be titled “The Chaos to end all Chaos’ (Okay it wouldn’t be the last ever thread but it would be the biggest ever chaos, chaos’s! 😂) …So my thoughts are has anyone else given any real thoughts to doing this and actually making a MCOL claim for the amount that they are outstanding for their Patreon? There must be a fellow fraus prepared to take one for the team and I would be more than happy to give you legal advice with regards to this.

that is for someone who has been a Patreon supporter/subscriber for a reasonable period of time who would like their money refunded. You would 100% legally win your claim getting a judgment handed down with regards to this. You would win due to one of 3 possible outcomes, either;

1) Monroe does not respond to your claim at all or she doesn’t respond within the allotted time period for her to file a defence and therefore you will win by what is called a default judgment and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim. ….or
2) Monroe does in fact file a defence with regards to the particulars of your claim with a view to contesting your claim BUT by virtue of the facts available which you can substantiate that she didn’t fulfil her end of the Patreon contract and the same exact thing that she didn’t fulfil her obligations under this contract then again you would win and have a judgment handed down that your claim was successful and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim..or
3) She responds to your claim with a response of acknowledging the particulars of your claim and that she doesn’t have any defence to it and that she is liable for the amount and any other associated costs…this will result in you winning your claim and having a judgment handed down and again she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim.

just as an important addendum to what I have said above that she doesn’t have a defence at all as the facts of her not conforming to her Patreon contract with you nor her contractual obligations and that you (in fact we all do) have evidence of this and her not doing so, the absolute KILLER piece of evidence that further backs this up is Monroe’sVERY OWN WORDS in the widely published Grauniad article where she was interviewed for her Grauniad feature which in her interview she acknowledged that she had NOT met her Patreon contract requirements nor her Patreon contractual obligations, stating that she hadn’t done so for a period of 19 months I believe that I recall her saying in that Grauniad interview although the facts and reality is that it was far longer than that of a minimum of 24 months (2 years) This article itself is what will overall get you a successful judgment.

okay you may ask..how is doing that going to bring the chaos within a chaos and the chaos’s of all chaos’s?? WELL for those fraus who are not well versed in law, civil law in particular and matters of the financial persuasion…..Well her losing such a civil claim which she would for the reasons I have outlined above, well this means that when the judgment is handed down, this is more officially and commonly known as a CCJ…a County Court Judgment…. Now what does having a CCJ affect and impact? It affects and impacts getting any kind of or type of financial credit….WHATS THE ONE THING THAT A CCJ IMPACTS MOST??? That would be getting a mortgage offer in principle from any UK lender. LITERALLY no mortgage lenders on the lending panels will ever, ever touch a mortgage application from a person if they have a CCJ, regardless of the amount of the CCJ owing, even if the CCJ is for just a £1. They don’t even entertain mortgage applications from those who have settled their CCJs until a significant amount of time has passed like a year or two.

so my thoughts are why doesn’t someone who has been a subscriber make a MCOL claim? This would prevent her from getting any kind of mortgage of any value (even if she is putting in a massive lump sum) it would also impact when being screened for rental purposes but I believe like most that she is currently buying. If she is paying for aproperty as a full cash buyer then yes it would have no real impact however I would be inclined to place a charge against her property with the CCJ but also having a CCJ judgment against her for her Patreon I would be publicly publishing that on social media to expose her, yes she may try and twist it by saying ‘yeah I am Jack Monroe and I have a CCJ against me because that’s what happens when you are in poverty, people get CCJs’ but that won’t work because it would be a CCJ not because she was in poverty but because she defrauded people

thoughts?
I think this should be done but not for the purposes of her getting a CCJ. She already has an unresolved one (for only a few hundred too, she could easily have settled it but doesn’t care enough to). That’s why the poor little impoverished pixie has had to buy a flat with cash instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So sad 😭

New home has meanie decorating police, she is so gently grateful to be allowed to paint the walls, but the EVIL smol flat feudal lord will not allow the little hovel dwelling serfs to paint ceilings.

Rattle rattle.
View attachment 1882311

Matt Gloss might be safe soon from her paint shop hanging on.
Unless she is intent on snagging him to make some little paint pots of their own, as she obviously was with Old Harold

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.