Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just mithering about Jack moving. She's moving, did you know? Downsizing achshully. Anyway, as a frau who lives in an ex council flat and works in social housing 🍉 I can confidently say, whether she's buying or renting, THERE WILL BE CHAOS. There always is when communal spaces are concerned. ALWAYS. Whether it's the type of chaos she chooses to spaff over the internet remains to be seen.

Imagine if she moves and then we discover a frau lives in the same block! Not good for any frau, but there'd be piping fresh tea on the daily! ☕🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She does love talking about the contents of people twitter bios, doesn't she? It's almost as if she's trying to signpost things to a squad of flying monkeys.
Nice to see Coops gets a mention, so hi jack, good to see you're still reading here and keeping up.

Go on, sue me you raddled old coke hag. Sorry, it seems like she's back to wanting to sue people. I'm going as a Cotswold sideboard for my court outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 53
With Italian and Somalian housemates, no less. Also, add “foraging” to the words Jack doesn’t understand. (See also in later years “burgling” things as a description of moving something to a different room).

I’m sure the (fictional) Somalian and Italian just LOVED her. She sounds great.
View attachment 1882312
Foraging?? The herbs & spices were growing WILD in the cupboards, what d'ya know!! I would dearly live spice growing cupboards myself, imagine that - open a drawer and voilà! Tarragon! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck sake Vlad. Bit late now, she's spent all the patreon money on booze already (and sideboards and ❄❄❄)
chrome_screenshot_1673727843427.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What has GC got to do with any of it. I myself am GC! I have friends who aren’t… we have the odd debate… we move on. I don’t stop being their friend, they don’t stop being mine. I feel like my concerns are legitimate, they think theirs are to… true friends don’t judge those. They try and make room to understand each other. I know these rabid far left fans of hers love to cancel out people over a comment or an opinion piece but normal, critical thinking people don’t do that! We’re judging her on her general arseholery and taking money over vulnerable people to fund her ❄ and designer dog!
I wondered how long it would be before she raised the GC mob and how it’s all a tactic to bring her down to stop her living her true life! Where’s her breast binder nowadays? In one of her massive sideboards?
Totally this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just need to pick up a grey suit for my court outfit in homage to one of my favourite Jack nonsense episodes DCI Burnside
5d019d2f240000511789f844.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I absolutely love this. The CCJ not just as a financial straight jacket but also an unarguable vehicle to publish and hit her reputation (and thus future earnings) even harder. She can't cry the usual libel line if it's true and a matter of public record. I like your thinking.
for me it is 3 fold, the first thing being the mortgage lending angle as I mentioned and trying to torpedo any possible mortgage offer in principle simply because I don’t think that’s she should be able to profit off of her grift from other’s less well off than her BUT I didnt know that she already had a CCJ outstanding so it matters not now as that already existing CCJ would serve that original purpose of mine.

the second purpose is as I said and you have said that you like and that being that she can’t just gloss over the Patreon situation as a I was out of my nut coz of my addiction, my tramadol, etc and that it’s not an issue anymore because she said in a interview that she has sorted it now (when we know that she hasn’t) but a CCJ in respect of the Patreon situation is clearly indefensible, she can hardly call the civil court, a civil judge and judiciary and certified court judgment all trolls who are against her just like she has been for months now and she has continued to do so calling those who subscribed to Patreon who have challenged her on twitter she has called trolls and then blocked them when they aren’t, she can’t refute a legal judgment handed down and scream that they are targeting her and it would also make those corporate organisations not engage with her as a result. It will also have the effect of other people thinking twice about all of the other things that she has been accused of

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just mithering about Jack moving. She's moving, did you know? Downsizing achshully. Anyway, as a frau who lives in an ex council flat and works in social housing 🍉 I can confidently say, whether she's buying or renting, THERE WILL BE CHAOS. There always is when communal spaces are concerned. ALWAYS. Whether it's the type of chaos she chooses to spaff over the internet remains to be seen.

Quoting myself like a silly old ninny. The chaosi will involve, in no particular order:

Bins and recycling
Dog poo
Dogs in general
Children
Use of communal gardens for things people don't like but are allowed within the lease or tenancy
Use of the communal Gardens for things that AREN'T allowed but people think they should be
Gardening and planting in communal gardens
Parking wars
Door slamming
Visitors who look funny
Visitors who arrive at 'odd' times and look funny
Running taps
Using the washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher at ANY TIME will upset someone
Visitors who are TOO LOUD (and look funny)
Items going missing from communal areas (probably nicked by the funny looking visitors)
Cooking smells
Door mats
Any and all decorations or additions directly outside your front door

There's probably more but these are the ones we deal with frequently 🤯.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Quoting myself like a silly old ninny. The chaosi will involve, in no particular order:

Bins and recycling
Dog poo
Dogs in general
Children
Use of communal gardens for things people don't like but are allowed within the lease or tenancy
Use of the communal Gardens for things that AREN'T allowed but people think they should be
Parking wars
Door slamming
Visitors who look funny
Running taps
Using the washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher at ANY TIME will upset someone
Items going missing from communal areas (probably nicked by the funny looking visitors)
Cooking smells
Door mats

I have a feeling that all this talk of “small” will be revealed as “I meant smaller THAN WE WERE USED TO” and then there will be much chaoi 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bins and recycling
Dog poo
Dogs in general
Children
Parking wars
Door slamming
Visitors who look funny
Running taps
Cooking smells
Door mats

That brings back many many 'happy' memories of flat renting in Celery Town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear Fraus, I’m pleased to have made so many of you 🦉 🍾 at the photos I shared in the last thread of me binning Jack’s books in Tesco.
so as not to be like Jack, by not correcting a discrepancy, I should say that the one which I put in a bin was actually a bin for sale in Tesco, rather than one of their rubbish bins. This is evidenced by the fact the bin is spotless clean inside, as well as empty.

there’s no discrepancies with the other book. I did definitely leave it in the big cage thing they take the rubbish out in.
Regarding the empty, for sale bin, I moved it to a quiet part of the store and put it at the side of other things so I’m hoping it’ll still be there next time I go back 🤭
I just literally love this it’s so forensic x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Evening mon frere’s et soeur’s, I haven’t been on here since a week ago due to a new job so I haven’t been in the loop or upto speed with all of your important contributions posted over the last couple of threads and no disrespect to any of you my fellow brethren but I have a Chinese takeaway en route and I have absolutely no chance of catching up and reading a week’s worth of all of your posts during this weekend, so I am just going to offer my apologies for skipping ahead and hope that you will accept my most sincerest of apologies.

Over the course of the last week I have seen a few ‘posts’ made by people on the blue bird hell site where they have mentioned taking the MCOL route in regards to their Patreon subscription not being honoured as per the contractual agreement and the coke head not adhering to their contractual obligations, using MCOL as an avenue to seek reimbursement of the total monetary value of their subscription payments.

The 3/4 people who have mentioned this are Patreon subscribers who have requested a refund but instead they have been ignored and blocked by our bottle and a half of whiskey a day drinking degenerative friend.

You see, because of this my thoughts are immediately drawn to the potential of a chaos within a chaos that will be the biggest chaos of all possible chaos’s that we could end up with the last ever, ever Monroe thread which would be titled “The Chaos to end all Chaos’ (Okay it wouldn’t be the last ever thread but it would be the biggest ever chaos, chaos’s! 😂) …So my thoughts are has anyone else given any real thoughts to doing this and actually making a MCOL claim for the amount that they are outstanding for their Patreon? There must be a fellow fraus prepared to take one for the team and I would be more than happy to give you legal advice with regards to this.

that is for someone who has been a Patreon supporter/subscriber for a reasonable period of time who would like their money refunded. You would 100% legally win your claim getting a judgment handed down with regards to this. You would win due to one of 3 possible outcomes, either;

1) Monroe does not respond to your claim at all or she doesn’t respond within the allotted time period for her to file a defence and therefore you will win by what is called a default judgment and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim. ….or
2) Monroe does in fact file a defence with regards to the particulars of your claim with a view to contesting your claim BUT by virtue of the facts available which you can substantiate that she didn’t fulfil her end of the Patreon contract and the same exact thing that she didn’t fulfil her obligations under this contract then again you would win and have a judgment handed down that your claim was successful and she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim..or
3) She responds to your claim with a response of acknowledging the particulars of your claim and that she doesn’t have any defence to it and that she is liable for the amount and any other associated costs…this will result in you winning your claim and having a judgment handed down and again she would be required to pay you for your original claim amount, plus 8% per annum interest on that amount as well as your court costs for lodging your claim.

just as an important addendum to what I have said above that she doesn’t have a defence at all as the facts of her not conforming to her Patreon contract with you nor her contractual obligations and that you (in fact we all do) have evidence of this and her not doing so, the absolute KILLER piece of evidence that further backs this up is Monroe’sVERY OWN WORDS in the widely published Grauniad article where she was interviewed for her Grauniad feature which in her interview she acknowledged that she had NOT met her Patreon contract requirements nor her Patreon contractual obligations, stating that she hadn’t done so for a period of 19 months I believe that I recall her saying in that Grauniad interview although the facts and reality is that it was far longer than that of a minimum of 24 months (2 years) This article itself is what will overall get you a successful judgment.

okay you may ask..how is doing that going to bring the chaos within a chaos and the chaos’s of all chaos’s?? WELL for those fraus who are not well versed in law, civil law in particular and matters of the financial persuasion…..Well her losing such a civil claim which she would for the reasons I have outlined above, well this means that when the judgment is handed down, this is more officially and commonly known as a CCJ…a County Court Judgment…. Now what does having a CCJ affect and impact? It affects and impacts getting any kind of or type of financial credit….WHATS THE ONE THING THAT A CCJ IMPACTS MOST??? That would be getting a mortgage offer in principle from any UK lender. LITERALLY no mortgage lenders on the lending panels will ever, ever touch a mortgage application from a person if they have a CCJ, regardless of the amount of the CCJ owing, even if the CCJ is for just a £1. They don’t even entertain mortgage applications from those who have settled their CCJs until a significant amount of time has passed like a year or two.

so my thoughts are why doesn’t someone who has been a subscriber make a MCOL claim? This would prevent her from getting any kind of mortgage of any value (even if she is putting in a massive lump sum) it would also impact when being screened for rental purposes but I believe like most that she is currently buying. If she is paying for aproperty as a full cash buyer then yes it would have no real impact however I would be inclined to place a charge against her property with the CCJ but also having a CCJ judgment against her for her Patreon I would be publicly publishing that on social media to expose her, yes she may try and twist it by saying ‘yeah I am Jack Monroe and I have a CCJ against me because that’s what happens when you are in poverty, people get CCJs’ but that won’t work because it would be a CCJ not because she was in poverty but because she defrauded people

thoughts?
Sorry to say I found this super long and detailed. Do you have a TL ; DR at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck is going to sit in her house looking at the bleeping ceiling. They will be distracted my the tit heap surrounding them and the lingering smell of something that has decomposed but was actually their dinner bubbling away in the kitchen. She fixates on the strangest things. Again, not quirky or interesting, just stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.