Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we discussed the suspicious increase in Jack's Twatter followers earlier today they have plumetted again. Makes you think ...

Remind me which Christmas it was that our smol pixie was sitting alone in a cold flat with no food whilst SB went to his Dad's? I thought it was 2011 but that Christmas was apparently funded by the newspaper.
Explained here:

Screenshot_20230114-191728_Opera.jpg

I am aware @colouredlines has been missing for a while. Hope she comes back soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Bought on dad's name, or brothers name or mother's name or her birth name etc.
If she’s bought, I think she’ll have done it in her own name and when/if anyone posts the receipts either here or on Twitter she will go OFF about it being a massive invasion of her privacy and it will be used to prove to the remaining Squigs the haters are stalking her and doxxing her.

ETA: I think she’s pretending not to have bought for the obvious reason, but I also think her blatant hints are her trying to trap people into posting potential zoopla listings and then the LR stuff so she’s got something to leap on and highlight as harassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Since we discussed the suspicious increase in Jack's Twatter followers earlier today they have plumetted again. Makes you think ...

Remind me which Christmas it was that our smol pixie was sitting alone in a cold flat with no food whilst SB went to his Dad's? I thought it was 2011 but that Christmas was apparently funded by the newspaper.
2012?
She was living her BEST LIFE in 2013

546E07B5-6838-46BB-934B-7501F3BE889C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m watching. Wednesday I’ve been checking my phone to check if 12 of my friends have texted to say that Wednesday is basically me, but nothing. bleeping terfs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t have Facebook so I don’t know if it’s possible to search it in the same way as Twitter but if it is, what are people saying about her over there? Do FBers like GK?

Reactions: 13
Not being allowed to change flooring is common in many newer flat leasehold conditions - usually something like can’t put laminate down to replace carpet (can be noisy for flats below)

Reactions: 22
2012?
She was living her BEST LIFE in 2013

View attachment 1882919
The Christmases are well jumbled up. By 2013 she was flying high. She quit the fire service November 2011 - am I getting that right? 2012 was the one where her People feature “paid for Christmas” and there were also within those years apparently she had no choice but to send her son to his dad’s because she had nothing, and also years she had to go to her mum’s because she had nothing. It’s all, errr, confusing.

Reactions: 34
Going back to Jack saying she personally paid for and organised for an external door to be fixed AND damp sorted at her “meagre” bungalow that costs a fortune to rent. This woman apparently can’t afford shower gel or shampoo, and yet took on completely unnecessary costs that would have run into thousands, and were not her responsibility?? Sounds realistic 🤔 apart from anything else, she wouldn’t have been allowed to start messing with the integrity of the building.

Damp requires multiple surveys, hacking back, damp proofing, then re plastering and decorating. It costs thousands. As if she organised or paid for any of that.

Liar.
Bet she means she bought a dehumidifier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All the colours she likes are funny enough popular colours at the minute for people being quirky and different ( insta wankers) i hope the communal corridor smells like wee in the new gaff love. Lovely downpipe with hint of mens gents after a heavy saturday night.

I just texted a decorator i know about what they think about someone who willingly hangs around paint shops. He first say why would they, they are boring full of bored staff serving even more bored decorators. He also said the staff are known to give weirdos nicknames
What like honey badger? Or twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t want anyone [either dude in screenshot, or anyone who approves of it, or Jack] who very clearly hates women so much on “my side”? Some people who hate “TERFs” are so obviously just using it as a cudgel to beat all women? I question a) the critical thinking, b) the supposedly intersectionality and c) the deep and rank internalised misogyny of anyone who actually believes this.
That’s just it isn’t it, stick ‘white’ and ‘old’ in front of the word woman and you immediately have a pass to be as derogatory and misogynistic as you like apparently 🤪!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.