Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to break it to y'all (yee haw etc 🤠🇺🇲) but if we expect Jack to actually fulfil any obligations we're being ABLEIST 🥺

View attachment 1877317
View attachment 1877319
She can absolutely duck right off with that. I realise it's different for everyone but I know someone diagnosed with PDA 🍉. And, for someone so tricksy with words, note she doesn't say she has a diagnosis. Jack is yet again taking on an identity to use as an excuse. She is an utter bleep.

Cue jimmynail.gif...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Norn Iron’ and the stupid little phrases she puts in because she thinks it makes her sound Irish are my aneurysm.
I feel that she could be the one issue which unites the island of Ireland in erecting a land, sea and air border

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have mentioned this on another thread recently but I have to say (and this is very much rhetoric because we all know why) WHY does she not get a cheap pair of flights to somewhere like Denmark or any Scandi country (Denmark has cheap flights to Legoland and there is oodles of opportunity to do other things there too). It would be vastly cheaper than training up to northern Scotland and it’s so very quick too.

Utterly baffling. (And yes, I know it’s all about Twitter deflection and engagement figures and it’s not going to happen either way). 😳😠
Does sb have a passport?

She could of course get a train into London, go to kings cross and get in the train that goes straight to Aberdeen with him. Top tip Jack as I know you are reading, sit on the right hand side of the train for the best views once you get past Newcastle

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can someone explain to me what she’s trying to say about whisky/ Elizabeth Arden cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1877812

She's just deleted this. No idea why.

ETA: Ah, probably because she didn't include the bit about the cream being replaced with whiskey in her screenshot. She's bleeping useless.
Vaseline would have done the job just as well, seeing as the biggest proportion of 8 hour cream is, drum roll, petrolatum. She just luuuurves the spenny stuff. No pov tin of Vaseline for her, no siree, got to have a luxe branded version 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone explain to me what she’s trying to say about whisky/ Elizabeth Arden cream?
she initially needed whiskey to do interviews but then replaced it with the psychological comfort of the cream

Prince Harry then said he used cream of the same brand on his nobbin

Jack got gakked and wrote a tweet connecting the two

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Just read the article about the Grenfell firefighters that now have cancer, please Jackie, sit this one out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I knew she was chomping at the bit to mention Harrys book. Interested in all the naffness of royalty just isn't a great fit for the feisty little anarchist she tries to be and she got obliterated by the leftier-than-thou last time she tried verbally tickling his ginger plums.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she initially needed whiskey to do interviews but then replaced it with the psychological comfort of the cream

Prince Harry then said he used cream of the same brand on his nobbin

Jack got gakked and wrote a tweet connecting the two
Previously untyped sentence: I really am sick of hearing about royal cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Poor kid probably has to nod an smile an humour her fantasies like everyone else. She can't keep a deadline or post a promised recipe, don't pack your backpack mate
They're exactly the sort of grandiose ideas people come up with on coke, aren't they? They sound amazing, the best plans ever, everyone in the room needs to be told how excited you are about them, and how you're definitely going to do follow through on them.

And then you sober up and... don't.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
What’s all this nonsense about eight hour cream on the lips stopping them sticking to your teeth.

I love eight hour cream, it’s great. But the face cream, if you get it on your lips, dries them out something chronic. Maybe because it’s designed to sink in, not be a barrier like lip gloss etc. In any case you can get eight hour lip balm which is good, but carmex or even good old Nivea or Vaseline lip balm is fine too.

No make up artist would moisturise your face and lips and leave it there - you’d be too shiny!

Regardless, if she actually means eight hour lip balm, (which tastes of nothing), how on earth was that a gateway to whisky? Just admit you had a drink to steady your nerves as you’re a bag of them on telly and have no confidence whatsoever. It’s actually okay to admit it?

Reactions: 35
I’ve just spent 100 hours today painstakingly and relentlessly compiling this dossier on “how many times Jack monroe tells the twitter that she sleeps on the couch”

Now then, where’s my honorary degrees x 2?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Just updated Jack’s 2023 goals that she’s fitting in around her 100 hour working week, I expect I’ve missed a couple of her announcements, but it’s looking busy already, how will all her ailments fare with such a demanding schedule !

CFCDF1E5-99ED-42ED-854C-A3A95D646F1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just had a random memory of Jack less than 8 months ago at a guess saying she’d finally got the tv fixed so she and Johnny could play games together. So…. Sideboards aplenty but no tv.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I despise that woman with every fibre of my being for what she does to that boy.

It's hard being a single parent, I'm lucky that I earn good money (not Jack money obviously but good enough not to need worry) but the thing for me was time (my SG is now a proper teen so not keen to hang around with mum) I worked long hours when she was younger and it was constant juggle, earning enough so we could have a nice home, holidays, make memories when she was young and then taking/having the time. Kids should feel they're your whole world, especially when they're young, but they should NEVER feel that you are theirs and that's what does my head in about Jackie. Now and only now that she has no one and her career is tanking is she back to remembering she's a mum and piling the pressure on that poor boy - he's now responsible for her holidays and happiness and it boils my blood.

Sorry for going a bit o/t just really winds me up and I hope and pray she isn't making more promises she won't keep when something better comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.