Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was only moaning the other day that the landlady was raising the rent just for extra profit, as it was an inheritance and no mortgage? Full of tit she is 😂
But that was THEN and this is NOW. Things change. Everything was true at time of writing. Go well, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi Jack thread. Just wondering if any of you could recommend a podcast to get me up to speed on the goings on in Jack Monroe’s endless grift? I was fooled into supporting her years ago and sorely regret it. Unfollowed and blocked her on all media but would kind of like an update to listen to. I downloaded ten mins of an American podcast about her but you had to pay to listen to more. Any free or UK options out there?

Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Viszlas aren’t stubborn at all, but they are known for being highly active, and very sensitive/needy. They are such a beautiul breed, and perfectly easy to train, (I’m biased- see profile pic 🍉😅) but my god they are not suited to a selfish, ‘frequently under a duvet‘, dog sitter who spends circa 22 hours of every day on Twitter and can’t meet the basic needs of her son, herself,or a poorly kitten.

I dislike her.
Very few dog breeds can cope with a 2 hour sprint around and 22 hours of sleep. It's basically a greyhound or nothing 😂 and usually they want the bloody duvet so they wouldn't even be a goer. 😂 Especially with cats and other flurries. Even a dog known to be lazy wouldn't manage it. And who am I kidding there'd be 2 hours asleep 22 on twitter with Jack. Not even the quick park runs a greyhound wants to aid its 22 hours of rest. Ha.

I don't want to believe in reincarnation... What if we die and come back as one of Jack's pets? Just spending the whole day watching all this rubbish unfold. Wondering what the hell twitter is, and why it matters. Wishing you understood English, not that she uses it particularly well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Jack thread. Just wondering if any of you could recommend a podcast to get me up to speed on the goings on in Jack Monroe’s endless grift? I was fooled into supporting her years ago and sorely regret it. Unfollowed and blocked her on all media but would kind of like an update to listen to. I downloaded ten mins of an American podcast about her but you had to pay to listen to more. Any free or UK options out there?

Thanks!
There's been a sore lack of attention paid to her by podcasts, I think BARpod might be it. Our Wiki at the top and/or Awfully Molly's blog are good places to start on to get the timeline and the issues with her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maverick Jack wasn't planting the tomatoes in June, she was sowing seed.

Irregardless, they were never mentioned again.
There haven't been any lovers to gobble them greedily, voraciously, sensually...

Burger boy sounds like he would have picked the gherkin off his Big Mac tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I understand why we think she's buying rather than renting. She's very unsubtly been hinting at that for ages (this move is so specially special, first secure home ever for SB, been preparing her whole life, allowed to paint it bright colours, blah, blah, blah), but why do we think it's 2 bed rather than the 1 bed she keeps saying?

Is it just because she lies about everything or have I missed some hints that it's bigger than she's admitting to?
Mostly yes, it is because she is a liar.
Also, she has track record for performative nonsense. There is a possibility the lad has refused to move in with her and she is doing her usual narc nonsense of the SACRIFICES she makes by sleeping on the couch to to give her son the only bed etc etc.
There are a fair few of us on here who have survived narcissistic abuse and everything she says and does is Narc 101. Especially if it was at the hands of a narc mother like mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maverick Jack wasn't planting the tomatoes in June, she was sowing seed.

Irregardless, they were never mentioned again.
Weren't they for her "lover"? 🤔
Maybe that's why my Harold LEFT, I never planted him tomatoes 💔🍅😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There's been a sore lack of attention paid to her by podcasts, I think BARpod might be it. Our Wiki at the top and/or Awfully Molly's blog are good places to start on to get the timeline and the issues with her behavior.
Yes that was it- Blocked and Reported Podcast. Hopefully more people will make some content about her soon, I can’t believe she’s still getting away with it!

Reactions: 25
Mostly yes, it is because she is a liar.
Also, she has track record for performative nonsense. There is a possibility the lad has refused to move in with her and she is doing her usual narc nonsense of the SACRIFICES she makes by sleeping on the couch to to give her son the only bed etc etc.
There are a fair few of us on here who have survived narcissistic abuse and everything she says and does is Narc 101. Especially if it was at the hands of a narc mother like mine.
I hope the kid has at some point said, "listen mum, if me living with you is going to be such a bother, I'm happy to carry on living at my dad's, and when I *do* spend the night here. I'll kip on the settee, no real hardship- plus I'll just keep all my stuff at my house too"

You can just imagine her nasal honk, martyring herself can't you? "Oh son, *I'll* sleep out here so you are comfy in a proper bed"

twit 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
In other news .. Jay is doing an AMA.
I have a few questions I could ask, around why he has seen fit to endorse Jack’s execrable book, for example.
I won’t ask, though - but OMG so tempting.
30DD7298-DE95-45D8-BE47-6E03BE16F088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.