Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly deranged you know. Just absolutely consumed by the fact that people don’t buy her shite.
5BF790EA-3D35-4BD1-8DB5-22714F60B2F9.jpeg

Biog of the squig she’s replying to:
E40BB7CD-2AEB-4E4B-9CF1-3A821816150C.jpeg

I strongly believe an enabler like this is not qualified to coach addicts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
I'm watching Ambulance, they keep showing close up of epaulettes worn by control room workers, but non of them have an ironed crease in them. Are the producers secret fraus?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Back in the DK days she had a really supportive squig who Jack offered to send a book to. Over the next few months the squig kept enquiring about it...don't remember her getting it but someone else might back this up?
It was quite sad because the squig was a fan and seemed quite vulnerable.
I think a ninny bought her a copy in the end, if memory serves?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Fraus I am fuming. Purple Squig really doesn’t deserve the privacy of being squigged, but of course I abided by the rules. Her job title suggests she has a decent income yet here she is showing the Jack Defenders’ unique Kindness™️ to someone who gave to Jack from their universal credit, only to discover she drank it away (the Minion gif says “blah blah blah”)
Yep, purple is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 22
Presumably by 'landlord' she means her dad who either bought the property or is the guarantor on her mortgage.

Does she think we're stupid?
All the talk of covenants- suspiciously like what comes up when doing the conveyancing on a purchase 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.