Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her landlord is Daddy "Don't mess it up, princess". The convenant bollocks is probably just his ground rules.

Also, I wonder if the new home will be purchased through a shell company? Makes you think.
When did Dirty Den tip up, Prince6?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won’t lie Ninnies, I’m struggling to keep up with our coke addled prat atm, if you’re reading this Jack then spare a thought for the grunkers and take a day off plz thankspaceyou.
Anyway, my sister got some FANCY chocolate mooses from Tesco and I ended up sitting on the sofa laughing and pointing at mine because it made me think of you lot.
She looked concerned until I explained it. Then she looked slightly less concerned.
9B3AC1FC-2770-48E9-A1D5-7002C396315B.jpeg

Am I big Dave?! 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
She is utterly deranged you know. Just absolutely consumed by the fact that people don’t buy her shite.
View attachment 1875067

Biog of the squig she’s replying to:
View attachment 1875069
I strongly believe an enabler like this is not qualified to coach addicts.
His LinkedIn says he’s MBACP, in which case he probably ought to read their social media guidance, cos he seems to be breaking quite a few bits of it https://www.bacp.co.uk/membership/membership-policies/social-media/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Swiss army knives almost always have a tin opener blade, designed to be hooked over the rim to give leverage. If she meant one of those, there'd have been no need for a mallet.

Conclusion: she's lying.

ETA:
Jack lying? Never!! 😁
Also - if she's really used a Swiss Army knife as the knife to open the can she's even more stupid than previously thought.
Nah, she's lying.

Reactions: 21
Now Jack, come on. You cannot expect us to believe that the only proven to know and spend ANY time with you in real life friend you have - Spaniel Friend - would just jump to a random conclusion that you have bought a place and congratulate you on said "first buy" on Twitter. Please credit us with one single shred of intelligence.

Chapeau this thread, ninnies. I have hooted my way through from the title to the posts throughout. 😙👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
When did Dirty Den tip up, Princess.
When oh when x
Too short apparently must be approx 5 ft 1.7 feet. I mean I'm 5 ft 1 so, much shorter. I'm short, but have also been described as dumpy by a friend of Mr FF. Isn't that a charming description x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She did claim once she'd had a car, didn't she? It was probably a lie, although she always says "doesn't drive" rather than "can't drive".

Reactions: 17
May I mither back to this;

AE228AA8-112E-439A-9E41-0E5184A25546.jpeg

She had therapy because she gave her son basic range cereal?

So brave of her to overcome this trauma and now have enough money to buy high-end furniture.

Can you even imagine being cold & eating smart price food? What absurd patronising crap, and also just shows how brief (if at all) her experience of poverty was.

How insulting to anyone she claims to speak for.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
My flat cost less than half that.

Then again I can sleep at night because I didn't get the money to buy it by lying and begging soooooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
May I mither back to this;

View attachment 1875155

She had therapy because she gave her son basic range cereal?

So brave of her to overcome this trauma and now have enough money to buy high-end furniture.

Can you even imagine being cold & eating smart price food? What absurd patronising crap, and also just shows how brief (if at all) her experience of poverty was.

How insulting to anyone she claims to speak for.
And err, the fact that she claims to still feed him on basics now. We all remember the soggy little cream cheese and carrot sandwiches and 10g weight corn snack bags she was giving him for lunch a year or two back. Can only hope that's not what he actually gets!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
"Tonight Matthew, I'm performing as Shirley from Eastenders going through a goth phase."
Small Boy says "you're not my mother" Kat Jack says "yes I am " x
I left off watching EE about 20 years ago x
When Roley and Little Willie were deceased 🐶🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just FYI, the £450k ground floor flat near the seafront that is my best bet for her purchase......is a share of the freehold.

Front driveway is huge but she only gets 1 parking space which makes me think the rest is up for discussion or covenant etc etc.
If she wants to use the driveway for something other than a car parking space then it wouldneed to be agreedby the other share owners of the freehold.
Could put a caravan there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just FYI, the £450k ground floor flat near the seafront that is my best bet for her purchase......is a share of the freehold.

Front driveway is huge but she only gets 1 parking space which makes me think the rest is up for discussion or covenant etc etc.
If she wants to use the driveway for something other than a car parking space then it wouldneed to be agreedby the other share owners of the freehold.
No tomatoes for your lover on OUR drive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.