Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing a communal garden with Jack. Even the thought of it. You’d have a skip in there about 90% of the time. And she’ll probably sit out there on one of her many chairs loudly honking in the hope that she gets recognised.
On the plus side, you'd be sorted if you ever needed tomatoes for your lover.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Omg I hadn’t seen the recipe for this!! What the duck?? Wayyyy too much liquid!! And x2 TABLESPOONS of yeast?? You need a pinch of salt and sugar in crumpets, too. Maybe lay off the salt with the yeasty bleeping marmite. You literally need TWO TEASPOONS of yeast for a 300g mix and it will make about 12 and I know this because most weekends I make perfect crumpets. the marmite and extra liquid and extra yeast cause the recipe to fail. What an absolute dick. Btw fraus crumpets always scared me a bit but once I started making them they’re super easy and have never actually failed. She’s a charlatan on every level.

What a joker!! Food expert, my arse! No wonder dear heart Andy’s recipe didn’t work 😳
Even the crumpets have a stimulant problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she's got quite a cute nose there. It's hard to believe how much it's changed.

I wonder what caused the change.... 🤔
Her nose really does look completely different now doesn’t it? And then there’s the nasal tone as well. So strange. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack is currently dealing with the big issues facing us as a result of the cost of living crisis. Thanks for all the good you do blah blah blah waffle waffle.

FDC01FC4-367A-4A6E-ACBA-1E7A6B718B0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
‘Could I use microwave oats bla bla bla?’

Probably not. You can’t use bleeping Google. Pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Can I just take a moment to say that I’m not sure what I love more about Andy Lynes; his review of Jack’s books, or his tweets about The Smiths.
The version of Still Ill on Rank is 10/10. Jack can stick her Counting Crows and Celine Dion back in her middle of the road world, she hasn’t a clue what good music is and never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her landlord is Daddy "Don't mess it up, princess". The convenant bollocks is probably just his ground rules.

Also, I wonder if the new home will be purchased through a shell company? Makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do tenancy contracts usually contain “covenants”? Hmm. Property fraus please enlighten us.
I didn’t think so either…. If it is a flat maybe she means the freeholder. And no doubt if she moves in she will refer to her ‘lease’ in a tricksy way

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And once she has set up the little free library, she'll fill it with copies of the VBI. 🥰
Ooh dont irritate me with the VBI buddy. I've been in a mood since this tit first got started. Please read and enjoy the Pratchett books, they are glorious. Nothing to do with Jack, she's just trying to hitch her crappy wagon to his very very shiny star 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t mean landlord. She means Freeholder. She just didn’t phrase it properly or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.