Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she has so many Tesco clothes but never buys food from there? You'd think she'd grab things in Asda when she's doing the weekly shop :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
'Now when she speaks her nose sounds bunged up, as if she has a permanent cold' 😂
The only interesting bit in the (old coke) hagiography. VBI still mentioned but with no real analysis. Again.
I hooted at that and also the bit where she says she buys the odd packet of biscuits to treat herself. How about about the odd dozen sideboards you ridiculous fraud?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
"Her new flat is far from luxurious- a fact that betrays her Twitter trolls, who accuse her of cashing in on the misery of others. Yet, the place is comfy enough, with enough space for her now 12-year-old boy"

Don't know what betrays is doing in this context. And didn't she only sign the contract last Friday...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Where’s she going to put the two Cotswold dressers in the ‘so small I’ll have to sleep on the sofa” new flat??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How is kids dad as involved as can be abuse?

Also not a single mum cos Johnny don’t live with you ffs!

She isn’t playing the game in terms of PR because she’s just so bleeping lazy. It takes two mins to fill your feed with positive articles but she’s too busy snarking at the masses.

I’ve met a couple of Jacks in my life and they wind up in the stuck 10 years behind everyone else and it’s never their own fault.

Reactions: 44
What a load of overblown twaddle this is! She's traumatised by hearing HH1 and "more bread and jam mummy etc"? She never stops going on about it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Maybe not, Jack is often approached by companies and corps.

View attachment 1873859
Hold on, if they rarely offer a fee, how does this fit in to her rules for asking for payment? I'm sure she says she asks for double what she thinks she can get from companies such as this. Not to mention invoicing for that all-important 'rest day' afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can we be the team in charge of stopping the new "expelled from school" narrative?

It was once a one-off reference, a lie that she was expelled and her parents weren't told.

In recent articles interviews and Jackeries it's becoming the new norm.

Screenies from old articles (incl Vogue, NYT), and I'll be happy to go back for sources in my morning tomorrow
Screenshot_20230112_005717_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_005741_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Cow or plant based milk in the get up and go muffins has made me 😳😂

What about the GOATS? They have milk

Shouldn’t her editor have changed that to plant or animal based milk?! It’s such a small thing but it’s given me the utter ick for some reason
CAMELS do milk too. Fair enough, there probably aren't many milk camels in Southend, but it's still an oversight. 😝

I hooted at that and also the bit where she says she buys the odd packet of biscuits to treat herself. How about about the odd dozen sideboards you ridiculous fraud?
A lot of it was funny, but the foghorn bit stood out. Also hooting at the 'covering her tattoos' and renaming herself Jackie so she doesn't get recognised at food banks. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
No company or "corp" running an event like this will ever expect you to do it for free unless the main reason for you being there is purely to promote yourself. Stop lying, Jack.
It's always the stupid lies that irk me. Why would anyone give a duck about some massive corporation wasting money on Jack? It's not like they were going to give it to their workers or a worthy cause. No one listens at these things and quite frankly listening to Jack howl 'n' claw about having been on benefits over a decade ago is about what half these corporate wankers deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve met a couple of Jacks in my life and they wind up in the stuck 10 years behind everyone else and it’s never their own fault.
That's her big problem. Spends all day every day on Twitter (either her own account or socks) 'owning the trolls', making up lies, etc. She's 34 years old. Is that really how she wants to spend the next 30+ years of her life?

I'd feel a bit sorry for her if she wasn't such a bleep

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.