Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I've got the classic "Yeah, Jackie" from Celebrity Big Brother in my head...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
CAMELS do milk too. Fair enough, there probably aren't many milk camels in Southend, but it's still an oversight. 😝
If you want to get technical about it spiders produce "milk" that's more nutrient dense than a cow's but I'd defy even Jack to go that far.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Why has no one asked the obvious question about the veg peelings recipes? Why peel veg in the first place? Cos the skins are dirty or contaminated obvs. So why would you want to serve up a concentrated dose to your nearest and dearest?

Unless of course you want them to be DEAD.
Unless its from a spendy organic veg delivery box. C'mon every pov home gets them
Maybe, though 200 sounds like a lot for an overnight event/workshop/dinner at Soho Farmhouse. I think this may have been something else...
But she wouldn't exaggerate word it clumsily

Eta 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot get past this photo. Must every photographer and mua troll her?!
If her behaviour ahead of her big Guardian photo shoot is anything to go by, MUAs and Togs probably despise her, which might explain the frumpy pics

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That whole article is chefs kiss.
Chronic PTSD
Not just bog standard for our Jackie natch.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If you want to get technical about it spiders produce "milk" that's more nutrient dense than a cow's but I'd defy even Jack to go that far.
Oh I don't know, I think she would find a way of adding it to a prune smoothie. She has a unique talent for making recipes worse (See Slopalong threads for disturbing evidence).

Just Googled the spider milk thing! Wow. One of the questions Google search produced was 'can you milk a whale?' 😂 Why would you want to? Who are these people who want to milk whales?! I was only thinking of camels because I tried camel milk chocolates once and they were nice. Not quite Cadbury level, but still better than a Jackslop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Do we think she even remembers the truth at this point? She was a bit skint for about 8 months. Suddenly it’s permanent damage and chronic ptsd from being poor? How the duck does she think the rest of us coped with it?!!!?
And she has literally just added that mould and she can duck RIGHT OFF.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
That woman on twitter who Jack promised a refund in October still hasn't got it. I am sure it's only £30. This is why I do not understand her. Wouldn't you just transfer the money. Is she really that confident in her staying put that one person saying she has lied doesn't matter?
Problem is there isn't just one at the moment. 🤭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.