Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she’d bought one of the £450,000 flats (that aren’t tiny!) instead of the similar in the same area that are half price.

Jack’s understanding of saving money has always only ever been performative. Even when her son was tiny, and apparently freezing and starving, she lived in two bedroom places with beautiful huge windows facing the sea.

If I couldn’t feed my kids or keep them warm, I would have moved straight into a studio flat in a block as it would be warmer as well as cheaper. But oh no, keep up the performance of starvation, but let a tiny child who could easily share with you have their own bedroom with no toys. According the her blog and SM, there were lots of delicious new beaus during the poverty, so I expect they needed their own space to do the six hour sessions 🤷‍♀️

Funny how now, after what she thinks is sooo much success, boiling soap for years, putting SB’s whole life out there, just as he’s about to become a teenager - he doesn’t even get his own private space??

Please let’s never forget that poor kid being given shredded carrot sandwiches on the cheapest bread possible for his packed lunch 😟 she should be crucified for that. (Not literally, your honour, obvs)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I’d be irritated by the constant deliveries if I were her neighbour, especially if she sleeps through the doorbell so comprehensively. I’d be taking in sideboards and other furniture on a weekly basis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hooted at that and also the bit where she says she buys the odd packet of biscuits to treat herself. How about about the odd dozen sideboards you ridiculous fraud?
Misread that as 'frozen sideboards' and thought it might be a new Jack recipe .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is nothing wrong with having little cupboards of books for people to take or add to, and they look quite cute and are no doubt helpful to people. But calling them free libraries is my aneurism, lending people books is a tiny amount of what libraries do, it’s like putting a box of ingredients in your garden and calling it a restaurant

• Haha
  • Heart
Squigs have been fact-checking Grifty Kitchen. Does Amazon’s description match the publisher’s? Does it say “over 120 recipes plus hacks” - which implies 121+ recipes?

1728965A-4297-4B30-B4D8-CF69EBB63187.jpeg

7AD47B46-F0F4-44EB-AFDC-877F814148C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Woke up from a dream this morning. In the dream I'd been mixing with random groups of old friends colleagues acquaintances etc. Anyway we walk over a footbridge 🍉 and there's JM on it, addressing me by my username 🍉. Later she is at the end of the bridge, asking people for money. I stand behind a wooden building that has an open porch like a western movie. A German accented woman taps me on the shoulder "frau?" 🍉🍉. I nod. We leave separately. I have to rush past JM to avoid being asked for money. At the other side of the bridge, Big D is training soldiers to fire and throw ammunition. Like an outdoor carnival crossed with a military range. Anyway the dream was about my colleague from the past shouting at other colleagues, this Jack bit was just some weird dream filler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she’d bought one of the £450,000 flats (that aren’t tiny!) instead of the similar in the same area that are half price.

Jack’s understanding of saving money has always only ever been performative. Even when her son was tiny, and apparently freezing and starving, she lived in two bedroom places with beautiful huge windows facing the sea.

If I couldn’t feed my kids or keep them warm, I would have moved straight into a studio flat in a block as it would be warmer as well as cheaper. But oh no, keep up the performance of starvation, but let a tiny child who could easily share with you have their own bedroom with no toys. According the her blog and SM, there were lots of delicious new beaus during the poverty, so I expect they needed their own space to do the six hour sessions 🤷‍♀️

Funny how now, after what she thinks is sooo much success, boiling soap for years, putting SB’s whole life out there, just as he’s about to become a teenager - he doesn’t even get his own private space??

Please let’s never forget that poor kid being given shredded carrot sandwiches on the cheapest bread possible for his packed lunch 😟 she should be crucified for that. (Not literally, your honour, obvs)
But did she; as you say, it’s all performative, and we only have her word for it. Until SB publishes his own memoirs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From the past but hammering a folding knife is a sure fire way of losing a finger. Why she said Swiss style when the whole point of a Swiss Army knife is that it includes things the army would use - can opener, scissors, bottle opener etc - she’s the only person I know of who explains her lies by telling even worse lies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I don't think Jack would be that bad as a neighbour - wait, hear me out!
All the tripe about having just tons and tons of friends is just fiction.
Probably wouldn't get many awful cooking smells escaping as she doesn't seem to actually cook apart from "one and done" recipes for crookbooks. And she won't get another one published.
The performative guitar doesn't get played as she's too lazy to learn it.
Dog visits on a Tuesday when SB brings her.
She's probably really quiet, is on Twitter from waking to sleeping. Can't hear someone typing through the walls.
What about when she’s howling and clawing in the crappy forever home because someone called her ma’s spuds dire? What about when she’s in so much pain she rips the radiator off the wall? What about when she puts all her 5 radios on in each room? What about when she’s woken at 3am by political prisoners calling her for VERY LONG phone calls and she’s honking down the phone…No tender-stem I fear for those poor neighbours, it will be an eternal cacophony of wailing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What about when she’s howling and clawing in the crappy forever home because someone called her ma’s spuds dire? What about when she’s in so much pain she rips the radiator off the wall? What about when she puts all her 5 radios on in each room? What about when she’s woken at 3am by political prisoners calling her for VERY LONG phone calls and she’s honking down the phone…No tender-stem I fear for those poor neighbours, it will be an eternal cacophony of wailing.
Also if you so much as look at her the wrong way, you know she'd ~put you on blast~ all over the internet for HATING THE POORS.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also if you so much as look at her the wrong way, you know she'd ~put you on blast~ all over the internet for HATING THE POORS.
Imagine how many of the neighbours would have ouchie shins, especially when she finds out they are fkng Tories, cause only evil Tories own property, she’ll be kicking shins left right and centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly, she makes CHARIDEE and mutual aid and whatnot look so complicated. We have to go through her to get to some weird self-appointed foodbank HQ which doesn't give out actual food and doesn't even tell people where they can get local help where they most need it. It's, like, capitalist charity or something.
I downloaded that academic study on Jack that was posted here recently, am yet to dig into it properly but the author does make this basic point at the beginning.... That 'pulling yourself up by your bootstraps' rather than fighting for real systemic change is a very capitalistic thing to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You’d check out her Twitter and find out that you’re apparently her Olympian OH who showers gifts on her and stares in wonderment at her thick Greek hair 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’ll be a terrible neighbour. A large and completely untrained dog, and if Cooper is still with us, he will be roaming the place day and night killing smaller creatures. She seems to invite every Tom, Dick and Harold round without knowing them well first, it’ll drive the old people nuts.

I’ve known a lot of people who are like Jack, and one I'm thinking of at the moment was just like her in the way she thinks everyone is trustworthy and can be around their kids. Every waif and stray is some kind of tortured soul, that they give the time of day to in order to get them into a sort of emotional debt. Jack seems to invite a horrific amount of random people straight into her son's life, despite allegedly having a huge family and friendship network (unless she’s starving, natch). I’ll give you a genuine scenario from old friend, who does it sound like?

Friend: This is Billy, he’s staying with us for a few nights, isn’t he gorgeous?
Me: Ermmm he’s a middle aged man who looks like he’s been sleeping in his clothes
Friend: That’s cos he ~has~ been sleeping in his clothes, he had nowhere to go before I met him in a grotty dive pub and took him in. He’s going to cook for us and teach the children poetry, he’s so talented.
Me: He’s filthy and was slurring his speech.
Friend: yeah he’s on a methadone programme and is an alcoholic. Such a struggle for him as really he’s an artist but nobody has been fair to him. His enemies are after him
Me: What about your young vulnerable children, you don’t know this man???
Friend: oh don’t worry the kids adore him, they think he’s hilarious, he woke up and made them breakfast this morning - would anyone sinister do that?
Me: What about the last guy who stole your money?
Friend: Oh, this is different, the last guy was on crack so totally different situation.
Me: 🤦‍♀️

I feel this is why Louisa allows herself to be dragged back into the vortex, to be a constant for SB, keep an eye on things, and to not have him feel abandoned. I have done this myself and it’s what strikes me as the most likely reason Louisa still tolerates the lies and erratic behaviour.

• Sad
  • Haha
Political prisoners 😂😂. Fml, who the duck does she think she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.