Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand why pink bedroom flat is twice the price (or more) than other two beds in the area. Would love it if she’d been ripped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So why not start giving some of the tit you have in all those boxes away 6 months ago when you started "practising" living in a titchy one bedroom flat? Why now, at almost the last minute? It's almost as if she needs to come across as a kind and generous soul to distract from her being exposed as a greedy, grifting c*nt, isn't it?
View attachment 1875317
'Cos she's not gonna give anything away. God forbid she goes down to one bookshelf and seven sideboards. I'm not convinced she even reads tbh, aside from the standard observation of her being thick as mince (so Topsy and Tim would be complex to her, and use really hard words, and teaches you go be polite) I just can't see her putting the phone down for long enough to get into a proper 700 page novel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just FYI, the £450k ground floor flat near the seafront that is my best bet for her purchase......is a share of the freehold.
I hadn’t bothered looking but I reckon you’re probably right. Most people under the age of 50-60 wouldn’t fancy somewhere like that unless they are actively raising kids at home, but it’s right up her street. Boring location despite being close to the beach. There are nicer cheaper places available in what to me are much better (more interesting) bits of the town, also very close to the beach.

If I was her and spending that much, especially cash, I’d probably be looking in east London (which is pretty much just as easy for access to SB, maybe 20 mins longer by train) - if only because it’s more interesting, has plenty of decent activities and communities for creatives, and easy access to central with all the things you can do there. But for some reason she wants to stay in a town where everyone thinks she’s a joke. Ho hum.

Oh well, if she made wise and well reasoned decisions, none of us would be here, right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So why not start giving some of the tit you have in all those boxes away 6 months ago when you started "practising" living in a titchy one bedroom flat? Why now, at almost the last minute? It's almost as if she needs to come across as a kind and generous soul to distract from her being exposed as a greedy, grifting c*nt, isn't it?
View attachment 1875317

Sorry, forgive my ignorance but what is the point of sending all those books to Jack who rarely promotes other peoples work. Wouldn't it be better to send them to say journalists and bloggers who are likely to do a review? Either it's all a big lie or I am a stupid idiot like Stephen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
'Cos she's not gonna give anything away. God forbid she goes down to one bookshelf and seven sideboards. I'm not convinced she even reads tbh, aside from the standard observation of her being thick as mince (so Topsy and Tim would be complex to her, and use really hard words, and teaches you go be polite) I just can't see her putting the phone down for long enough to get into a proper 700 page novel
I know, even as I was typing it out my inner voice was screaming at me "IT'S BECAUSE IT'S ALL LIES!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is utterly deranged you know. Just absolutely consumed by the fact that people don’t buy her shite.
View attachment 1875067

Biog of the squig she’s replying to:
View attachment 1875069
I strongly believe an enabler like this is not qualified to coach addicts.
Done a little digging and I don't think this is a real account.

It's a real person but I think Jack has nicked his FB pic to create it. The writing style is completely different to his FB. The twitter account is focused entirely on her. His FB... isn't. He seems to have a very full and happy life. I doubt if he really had been on twitter since August, that he'd only be interested in her.

ETA look at who he follows. Anyone who isn't a blue tick, hasn't used twitter for years

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
It’s ok.if I remember correctly Free holders have the right to add the charges on to the mortgage balance if they don’t get paid. 🍉
What happens in England on standard leasehold properties is....ish....Management pack is requested from the leasehold/ management agent. Your conveyancer goes though it.

As purchaser, your mortgage budget/ affordability will be assessed taking into account these additional service charges and ground rent.

The costs/ debt of these can be put as a charge on your property if unpaid but I doubt could be added to your actual mortgage? The charge, now a debt secured against your property would need to be paid off alongside your outstanding mortgage if you sold/ when it was repossessed after non payment and you'd been taken to court.

Reactions: 16
Oh I'm riled this afternoon. Someone's saying the knife and hammer didn't work for opening a tin and she's pointed out she meant a Swiss army style knife. But didn't she say use a knife you're not particularly attached to? Ruining a Swiss army knife to open a tin.... makes sense
A can opener is included on a Swiss army knife anyway. Most of those folding, camping style knives have them too.

Reactions: 16
Aside from essential furniture, I have six, two of which are my children’s, since they live with me 🍉
this is a three bedroom house.
I can’t fit anymore in. I dont..can’t..compute….

View attachment 1874509
Are there any massive warehouse style apartments on south end? The type you see in films set in New York. Maybe that's where Foghorn Beghorn is moving to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A can opener is included on a Swiss army knife anyway. Most of those folding, camping style knives have them too.
I've been to Switzerland. There were some Swiss Army lads knocking round the airport, to this day I am disappointed that none of them had a visible knife on them 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry, forgive my ignorance but what is the point of sending all those books to Jack who rarely promotes other peoples work. Wouldn't it be better to send them to say journalists and bloggers who are likely to do a review? Either it's all a big lie or I am a stupid idiot like Stephen.
I think your first conclusion was the right one- it's all a big lie 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was her and spending that much, especially cash, I’d probably be looking in east London (which is pretty much just as easy for access to SB, maybe 20 mins longer by train) - if only because it’s more interesting, has plenty of decent activities and communities for creatives, and easy access to central with all the things you can do there. But for some reason she wants to stay in a town where everyone thinks she’s a joke. Ho hum.
She'd probably be scared shitless in East London, doubling up on the stab vests.

But being serious for a minute...I don't think any of that really matters to her because she doesn't really do anything. She goes on about her amazing life, all her friends blah blah blah, but she must spend 90% of her time sat in the house rage-tweeting/reading.

Think about when she went to Edinburgh and was so excited about finding Dishoom. Out of all the amazing places to eat in Edinburgh (🍉)...1 - it's a chain (a small one and its good, but its still a chain) and 2) its on a main square in one of the fancier parts of the city that always has loads of tourists.

She's fundamentally boring and has no real curiosity about anything, which why she has to make up so much tit to seem interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just reading my book and it got me wondering, was Jack a costermonger in a former life 🤔. Really makes you think.
D863D8FA-4841-4EEC-AC33-F0151E8B55D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.