Jack Monroe #458 This addled lie factory is on another level

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#schoolrun innit šŸ«¤
But Jack, what about all the good publicity and people tagging you for info on your speaking at their events?

Also you have no unseen DMs so get sorting those Patreon refund requests out you lazy cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just posted some useful information in his thread for those who are interested. Birds of a feather etc.:

He has just been on Radio 5 live talking about how he was misled on Brexit but now he will be more critical in his thinking and do his own research on subjects......yes this came from the same bloke who adores Jack despite the plethora of evidence for her lies!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Sheā€™s up early! And pretending she doesnā€™t search her name every minute sheā€™s awake.
Jack, I'm a mere unverified pleb and I have loads of reply filters available to me. If you're verified, you have even more, apparently. Turn them on and use them.

Oh, hang on, you wouldn't do that because you've got an ego the size of Mars and you're desperate for attention and validation. All publicity is good publicity, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Good morning tenderstems. Bad news for Jack as it looks like even google is trolling her.

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 07.46.04.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I am apoplectic with rage over this paragraph! None of her ā€œimmediate familyā€ have careers in the food industry yet has a ā€œfoster brother whoā€™s a chefā€ HEā€™S YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY!!!!!

Sorry. I foster kids as well as run a daycare so this has tipped me over the edge. Iā€™m fostering to adopt this year & if any of my family treated my (future) child with this disdain I would disown them. Blood doesnā€™t make a family Jack, love does. To which itā€™s abundantly clear you have not an iota in your body because the way you talk about your own family is heartless. witch.
This, followed by the line about being the first in the family with a book as some kind of one up on her foster brother. She is such a mean spirited person

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll have been said but I was reflecting on the slopper savers slot on (not) Lorraine. It was *so* bad! She was so nervous and unprepared, the advice was awful: shoplift or put watered down fairy liquid in your washing machine.
I canā€™t help but think she should have been on there doing PR for the book but was so late with it, she isnā€™t took the chance and went on regardless. Then bluffed her way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll have been said but I was reflecting on the slopper savers slot on (not) Lorraine. It was *so* bad! She was so nervous and unprepared, the advice was awful: shoplift or put watered down fairy liquid in your washing machine.
I canā€™t help but think she should have been on there doing PR for the book but was so late with it, she isnā€™t took the chance and went on regardless. Then bluffed her way through.
A couple of her speaking things went that way last year, she ended up having to talk about the book she released in 2020 as GK was nowhere near done.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Question for those of you who have been here a long time: how does she not just depress the duck out of you to the point of despair? Iā€™ve been active for about 6 or 7 threads and iā€™ve had it with her. Itā€™s not good the soul; I feel I need to switch off from her. You are all way more resilient than me! Iā€™m a wee ā„ in the grand scheme of it all.
I dip in and out. I feel like the threads often have quite a giddy carnival atmosphere that I enjoy (it helps that I somehow seem to have a talent for always returning days before the best chaoi break out), interspersed with thoughtful analysis and honest talk about people's own lives, which is what I'm here for. As soon as I get angry or catching up starts to feel like a chore I'm out again.

I couldn't care less about Jack really. Yes, it's sad that she's scammed vulnerable people who were trying to do a kind thing, and knowing her in real life must be draining as hell and especially awful for the child and animals in her care. But in the grand scheme of everything that's going on in the world, even just the world of Internet grifters, she's pretty small potatoes really. I refuse to let her get me down in real life because frankly she's not worth it.

When you first join the threads they move so fast that you can feel like you have to keep up with every post or you're going to miss a hundred in jokes and have no idea what people are talking about, but it's easy enough to catch back up even after several months. Take a break whenever it stops being fun. There's a thread in Off Topic called Food and Drink that's for general canal chat (it's not just about food and drink, although it is sometimes), if you just want the nice company without the Jack aggro.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Went to a meeting at work this morning where some woman is leaving and was being given a speech/handed her collection gifts. One of them was Jack's latest book šŸ˜‚ I almost felt sorry for her until she said, "This is my fourth one by her!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I think that was part of the hugely successful Superdrug partnership, wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she's said 10 stone to goad some hole into saying she's fat so she can do a big thread about body shaming and misogyny. Which are real issues that deserve attention but given the way Jack trivialises and weaponises everything else I'd rather she STFU.
I'm sure she's said before that Content is or will be 10 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Went to a meeting at work this morning where some woman is leaving and was being given a speech/handed her collection gifts. One of them was Jack's latest book šŸ˜‚ I almost felt sorry for her until she said, "This is my fourth one by her!"
I was looking at the Amazon reviews last night and one of the 5* reviewers has only ever reviewed Jack books! Made me think... šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.