Jack Monroe #458 This addled lie factory is on another level

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also memoirs are normally written by celebs who's career has past ite peak in terms of fame. Its normally a way they can keep their name up in lights, despite their mainstream popularity waning. In a way the memoir is tragic for her. It wont be long till she is the opening speaker at some random convention she has no business being at... oh wait....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The lazy look in her eyes in this photo gives me the heebie jeebies. Is she supposed to look sultry? I didn't like it at the time and I still don't. WARNED!

Our Jackie should have said she used Evri/Hermes to deliver the patreon crap. I suggested this threads ago Jack! I don't know about other areas in the UK but they were in our local news yesterday as they have appeared to have 'lost' entire areas worth of deliveries going back even before Christmas!
To me she looks incredibly cynical and sinister there

Reactions: 17
Our charity committee were talking about buying copies of "Grifty Kitchen" for the local foodbank in a meeting yesterday. Luckily I was in the meeting and we're no longer talking about buying copies of "Grifty Kitchen" for the local foodbank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Just posted some useful information in his thread for those who are interested. Birds of a feather etc.:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How many comments have there been on the twisted hellsite in the past asking about the Patreon rewards with not a peep from Jack? Too many to count. But someone replies to Dr Ju Patterson mentioning them and she's straight in there. She's so transparent 😡

Screenshot_20230111_073053_com.twitter.android_edit_441784658871129.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
How many comments have there been on the twisted hellsite in the past asking about the Patreon rewards with not a peep from Jack? Too many to count. But someone replies to Dr Ju Patterson mentioning them and she's straight in there. She's so transparent 😡

View attachment 1873174
Erm but Jack you used to have your unredacted email address in your bio, and still have your agent’s unredacted email address in your bio? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
New and very thorough review on Amazon. Scathing on the dangerous advice being left in the book but withdrawn on the ebook.

Reactions: 37
Random night shift thought - financial/tax Frauen und Herren? Aside from tip offs and irregularities on a tax return...what else can trigger an HMRC investigation? Do they have eyes on social media? Surely, JM is on their radar? Even if it's suspicion.

I'd like to say allegedly here x 500.
Yes, they do have eyes on socials. It is a very unwise thing to file a tax return claiming capital loss relief and then post a facebook photo of your new yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's almost like she doesn't want the email to get through, but surely not? 🙄
Next Patreon lie: “Refund requests all went into my Spam folder”

(Although it seems likely that Jack has an actual physical ring binder of slop recipies marked “Spam” too)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just nosying on Amazon and GK has 62 reviews and Bored of Lunch has 192 🤷‍♀️ Also, GK is now ranked 418 in the bookselling charts whereas Bored of Lunch is ranked no 2 - amazing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

She’s up early! And pretending she doesn’t search her name every minute she’s awake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

View attachment 1873174
I used to follow Patterson (and she followed me) but I unfollowed and blocked her after this. Also most of her posts recently have been about flogging coffee to send to doctors. It feels a bit grifty to me

Reactions: 34

She’s up early! And pretending she doesn’t search her name every minute she’s awake.
She knows she can just leave Twitter right? It’s just weird how attached to the thing she is, messages like this just make me shake my head is disbelief at her silliness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.