Jack Monroe #458 This addled lie factory is on another level

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, I'm a mere unverified pleb and I have loads of reply filters available to me. If you're verified, you have even more, apparently. Turn them on and use them.

Oh, hang on, you wouldn't do that because you've got an ego the size of Mars and you're desperate for attention and validation. All publicity is good publicity, after all.
Exactly. The obvious answer would be turn off notifications for @ mentions and don't look at the tab for them. Is she thick or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I stay in this thread because it's like a TV series that keeps getting renewed. They rehash the same storylines but you want to know how it turns out...and you just know that if you leave there will be another exciting event and it'll take you forever to catch up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
One of my kids who has asd has a complete aversion to metal to the point where they cannot handle coins at all. The texture and smell drive them crazy. I wouldn't dare inflict the Jack in the Bath photo on them as they'll have the ick for bloody months :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm sure she's said before that Content is or will be 10 stone
50 to 60lb heavier than the maximum weight of a standard poodle or retriever?

I don't know masses about goldendoodles but that sounds like nonsense. For reference, 10 stone is the lower weight range of an adult male St Bernard.

[edit: I thought Content was a labradoodle, but it's a goldendoodle].

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up properly! One of my big dreams is to fund a PhD scholarship to enable "non traditional" students to take their research further, if I manage it I'm calling it the Salt Pig Scholarship and in its inaugural year I'll be encouraging deep dives into grifting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
sorry to ruin a Frau theory but I am very much straight 🍉 and I have owned a salt pig for about 20 years. I left my cheaper little one with my ex when I LEFT and bought a FANCY Le Creuset one in TK Maxx that matched my new kitchen
I am also straight and own a salt pig, although mine came from a ceramics shop in Madrid, so not Le Creuset. Maybe we are the exception to prove the rule, tenderstem?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How long will this tweeting before midday last?
Still trying to prove her lie-in on Guardian interview day was a one off isn't she 😂
And has anyone even asked how much that jacket was? I presume it is to provoke the usual 'Jack it's ridiculous you constantly have to justify yourself like this' comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
'Today I fear I have stared into the abyss. My owner brought back an odd fellow. Dressed solely in tweed and a "kiss the chef" apron he proceeded to gaze lovingly, adoringly while she proceeded to scoff what she called a "mcplant" while clearly being a double cheeseburger. Three more "mcplants" followed, though i knew they could not be so due to them costing damn near £5 a burger.

They then proceeded to do the unthinkable, the improbable, the hideously unlikely. For six whole hours, I surmised by the end her sexual organs must have resembled a smashed crab. She then snorted a line of cocaine off of his man parts before falling asleep. And by six hours I meant six minutes, that included the time to find a local dealer on speed dial'

Cooper. A cat. Aged 3 and a half
FFS I just sprayed tea EVERYWHERE.

Virgin are definitely taking the piss with that ad.

The fascination (if you can call it that) with JM is similar to that of serial killers You feel sadness and anger for the victims but at the same time you can't help be interested in how their mind works and why they do what they do. Their behaviour is appalling in fascinating in equal measure.

Reactions: 27
Jack's most recent 'like', re. the book she loves so much

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 09.07.42.png

Led me to this

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 09.07.21.png

And this

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 09.09.31.png

So all in all, seems like another great recommendation from Jack 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
FFS I just sprayed tea EVERYWHERE.

Virgin are definitely taking the piss with that ad.

The fascination (if you can call it that) with JM is similar to that of serial killers You feel sadness and anger for the victims but at the same time you can't help be interested in how their mind works and why they do what they do. Their behaviour is appalling in fascinating in equal measure.
Went to a Serial Killer talk here in Westcliff last night. Was fascinating. 🔺 Didn’t see a small pixie there though. 😂 Clearly I’m of a type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's out there that she wants to pretend she hasn't seen?
I’m guessing the Virgin tweet which is across every one of their radio channels. Weird flex complaining they’re trying to imply something about her using a publicity photo wearing clothes she chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you don’t have salt in your diet I think you end up being deceased
Have we considered that this may be propaganda by Big Salt, and that they want Jack to stop breathing before she reveals their secrets to the world? You know, like how Big Sugar won't let her have a TV show. The plot thickens (unlike the infamous lasagne sauce)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
50 to 60lb heavier than the maximum weight of a standard poodle or retriever?

I don't know masses about goldendoodles but that sounds like nonsense. For reference, 10 stone is the lower weight range of an adult male St Bernard.

[edit: I thought Content was a labradoodle, but it's a goldendoodle].
That would sort of fit with the breeder someone identified as having goldendoodles released, a lady who cleaned out the cages thought Content was one of their Goldendoos and they also bread large poo crosses - Newfypoos and St Bernadoos which sounds a nightmare poop a scooping - think the ladies squig handle mentioned Norwich or Norfolk

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.